DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

bots are out of control. grimeyfatass dont take that rooftop, you're wasting your time, I got dibs on that, and the one he went over me. gans, I tried kid, pm me, maybe I can help you out one last time, no shit, but you're gonna have to stop for a while. I am trying to help you for whatever reason, I'm feeling nice today. BLUE get the fuck at me in a pm if you read this. reft, also get at me so there is no misunderstanding I cant get a hold of you.

bump brixels, the art of the future

http://prezi.com/yekxynte4wyc/brixels-for-art-x-detroit/

this guy is a public space activating ass dude

hey, thats sorta cool.

they could also use open-source graffiti-mark-up language so it doesnt have to be tessellations.

http://www.graffitimarkuplanguage.com/about/

(theres a video @ the bottom of page).

ohh, & jufro.

pasit.

bump unplanned and poorly thought out grafitti and grimey ass fucks leaving it in the streets and fuck this thread and all your stupid fucking opinions. popularity contests. faggots that dont even paint anymore and barely put in work back in the day but think they know everything. wack fucking style ass having motherfuckers that barely paint anymore but still feel the need to talk shit. fuck everyone on this thread. you all fucking suck. there aint a motherfucker in here worth a pubic hair. think I'm talking about you? I am. all of you. post flicks. fuck your opinion. the only motherfuckers worth 2 shits in this city right now is mince, dems, and dont. the rest of yall should go fucking die choking yourself out watching anime jacking off. yall niggas are soft. bump being internet umad. I win. suck my dick bitch.

aaah that Jufro is legit. Good name twist. I would roll with it

the Kosher frate on the top of last page is serious biz

That Tom fill is encouraging

the Eastern market freeway wall. I likes

guess whos off paper in a month. Plans to gets it in. Been too contained too long

i'll shut up now

thx for all erbody thats flickin and sharing and all that

the freeway wall, bump kosh dont dish and them. I heard dude that does that pattern colorful shit gets paid to do that shit. I'd like to meet that dude. you should of got out the whip and fronted on him and threatened gun violence instead of watching him go over that shit. you're not grimey. you're just fat. boy.