DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

*didn't see this^ u posted while i was writing, so my reply doesn't apply to our last comment.

despite how futile it will be to say this, but a few of y'all need to hush up and realize your place on the food chain.

HAHAHAHA. I find this fuckin' funny as hell. I hope you know why.

stop self promo-ing each other, this thread would be alot better if it just dropped to the second or third page once in a while, nobody needs to keep bitching like this so often, and nobody needs to see flicks of spots before they're even dry.

'Cause that's what detroit graffiti REALLY needs. To make this thread look better. That's what it's all about. Sure ya right.

obviously the work that's being done isn't being acknowledged as worthy, but instead of heeding the words of peers, it seems that people feel that they should just keep going with what they're doing. You can't expect positive feedback after people have tried to help you out, weather with advice, or criticism (yes, negative feedback is actually helpful). It's like fishing, if you throw a shitty net, don't be mad when you get shitty fish, just fix your net and get them tuna and grouper.

Yeah, people should just keep doing what they're fuckin' doing. You should be writin' for yourself.....not for your fuckin' peers. You live life trying to please people or looking for their acknowledgement and shit???? I always did me, always did what I liked. If some gay dude comes up to me and says I should fuck mens assholes, he's my peer....I ain't doin' that shit, bro! I'm a do what I'm about.

a little cup of humble would go a loooong way in here, that's all i'm saying.

and in reply to dsd, yes, people are getting "up and out" but it's been a couple years, now it's time to be more thoughtful and clean your shit up, put out a proper product, rather than shitloads of sub-par product. And this isn't just directed towards one single group of people, this is a pretty broad statement, there's like 3 new-ish cliques here that this statement applies to, i ain't picking on one direct person.

That shit is an oxymoron when you bump DON'T on the same page.

Now you can say any dumb fuckin' shit to me. Or say how this 12oz shit is like facebook and making detroit look bad. I'm on this 12oz. shit as a retired cat, and I want to make this shit look as bad as possible. Because 12oz. is like crack. It's bad for people. 12oz. is bad for graffiti, but we always come back. I want to fuck this 12oz. shit up for all future writers, so they can experience raw, street graf....the way it was meant to be. I do it for the kids! And I ain't give a fuck about how this thread looks to some fucks in Oregon that you'll never run into.

Sorry I don't have a picture to attach to this of some gay dude dancing, or some face palm shit to solidify my opinion is better than yours.

• Like 1

The reason I rant on 12oz. is because I experienced pre-12oz. Detroit scene. Shit was life altering. 12oz. is a tool to expand your style & learn letter structure. Fuck that. New kids will never know how great the feeling is doing something super whack, but so different than anything they see in REAL LIFE, that it builds confidence & creates a life long memory of when graf meant so much.

I'm not trying to start petty arguments on here, or call out people to have other cats say "take it to p.m.'s"> You niggas need to start realizin' all the NY cats that speak about shit 25 years ago with smiles TO THIS DAY on their face, are from experiences that are based off RAW ass street shit that this internet couldn't even begin to replicate. Fuck screwing this thread up! FUCK THAT SHIT!!! Destroy this thread if you love/loved graf. What every city needs is LESS graf vids, less mags, less graffiti video games & pop culture shit. Graffiti needs is all this shit to disappear...it needs all "veterans", if you call yourself that....to stop saying post pics on this thread to make it great. The greatest shit you can do, is never post a damn flick of graf, never discuss how to mix paint cans, make inks, rate fuckin' blackbook sketches. What graf needs, in every fuckin' city is to build their own scene & say I don't give a fuck what's happenin' in L.a. or N.Y. Or what Banksy movie came out, or what art gallery or corporation is trying to cash in on graf. FUCK ALL THAT SHIT. Get real muthafuckas. This 12oz. shit is the farthest shit of what is right in graf. It's all what's wrong with it. Graffiti is now connected to 12oz. in one sentence, which is connected to ads to adidas or seagrams. REALLY? You gonna give a fuck how people make 12oz. threads look when all they're doing is making money off you fucks that care how graf is portrayed over this site!?

I excuse you muthafuckas, y'all don't know any better. This is what you think graf in your city consists of...what was posted on 12oz. yesterday, etc. Stick a dildo in your ass, faggots.

• Like 1

real talk, I'm only in it for the bitches. the fat ones at that. yall niggas at your graf and dance parties can swoop up all the fly hunnies looking good and shit. cause then hoes are tainted. the fat ones, niggas aint touching. not out in the burbs anyway. yall go get the clap. I like my women big and clean. now if she lives south of 12 mile, I aint fucking with her. cause half my niggas prolly been up in her, and yall are dirty motherfuckers. also, said it once, say it again, fuck what anyone thinks. cats doing ignorant shit=awesome. since when did all these rules apply to graf? and since when was it a crime for motherfuckers to not care about color combos and just smash out 40 hollows in a night, in the hottest of spots, to make the city more pissed? if you are all about progression, getting better, and joining one of the cool cliques (crews) so be it. I aint hating on you. I'm just saying dont bother beefing with a retard like me cause in the week it will take me to take you out, I spend 45 seconds at a spot. you spend actual time. and for the couple cats that have gone over me in the last month, dont think I didnt notice. you know who you are. if you wanted the spot so bad you should of took it out first before I dissed it. not waited till someone shitted on it and then went over it. sorry guy. we might of been cool at one time, but I am taking that spot back, and any other spot I need to after that. and to the rest of yall, for the most part, go fuck yourselves. and your opinion. glen, I will hear you out all day, but you and I know we aint agreeing on shit. same for you red. I will always hear you out. but most likely will disagree. that said, time for the same old bumps...herpe bumps.

dont, mince all fucking day, og vomit uno, dirty dems, tek, and the fam. kill yourselves.

ohhhh lord, walls of drunken babble, great.

anyway, radiologist, i dunno what your constant problem has been with me, but it's getting tired brah. Even worse, you've now tried to get old acquaintances of mine to say all the things YOU have to say about me. Then when it backfires, i get an apology message on facebook. When are you going to realize you're outing yourself on the extreme levels of douche-ness in your bloodstream?

f'reals though, stop talking to me dude, stop being an instigator, your constant envy of me isn't worth mine, or anyone else's (with half a brain) time.

Usually i feel that radiologist is a prick, but i actually agree with him about 12ozprophet, it does do alot of harm to a citys scene. You not longer have to go out and smash constantly to gain a name for yourself, all you have to do is paint a chill spot or a train and post the flik on here...

I know my only connections to detroit involve getting smuggled into canada in the trunk of a chatholic familys car and briefly talking to reft and gasm while they were in the vill, but detroit is an awsome city none the less and perfect for hoodrat shit like graffiti, setting crackhouses on fire, and slappin hookers who journey too close to the whip...

If im rambling its cause im sick and have nothing better to do.

SeeYouall around demf time ill be the out of towner smashin everything in sight.

Peace

haha. prostitutes are not people, have no feeling, and should be treated as such. fav thing to do in the summer...hit up charlotte or peterboro, get a tute to come to the whip, "eh baby, cmere..." when she gets close enough grab that bitch by the hair, roll up the window, and just coast down the street dying laughing. only downfall, crackheads and other tutes are gonna chase you, and throw 40 bottles at the whip, and possibly shoot. but it's to damn funny not to do.

Instead of bitching about newbs why dont u start being like any other og and pass the knowledge down to the next generation instead of just talkn shit about em, its your responsibility, just look at those old school nyc writers the stories they tell are really there knowledge being passed on to the nxt generation.

like leezy said i just like to put paint on a wall. with my boys.

yall need a fucking hobby. building model cars or some shit. in the end no one gives a fuck about your bullshit astronomical intergalactic theories on graffiti. get a hobby like me...destryoing your liver with cheap beer. its fun and inexpensive. and it makes your friends love being around you.

and damn spain and logan smashed shit here. props.

so shit, elya, kcaps, you think it's pretty funny being some straight up disrespectful little bitches huh? well guess what, so do I. only problem is when we run into each other on the streets yall niggas cupcake light in the ass (no homo) and Ima fucking wilderbeast. Ima fucking rhinosauraus dinosaur yall niggas are fucking flowers. kcaps nigga you're like 39 still rocking the same shitty fucking style. and weigh about a buck40 soaking wet at 6-2. my point? if yall niggas wanted to fight me or tom you could of just got the fuck at us, we aint hard to find. instead of shitting all over a niggas blackbook and laughing about it. well, see yall the fuck around, see who is smiling then bitches....