DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sweet paid.... is that on an empty police precinct? if so someone buy that man a microwaved shot of bottom shelf tequilla.

I wish i had a camera... i would contribute to the fliks on here but i dont so i cant.... but i was driving up huron in pontiac.

Just past Northern Highschool and out of the corner of my eye i seen a sign for a legit buisness named S.T.D contractors.

I foresee this biz going under in the very near future

9ae97c8e-7447-47c1-9e80-2fbea783b874.jpg

bump that skeg...shits style crazy as he...bitches love takin shots of porab to the face and titty twister is probably fet still crying cuz he dropped dimes like he has holes in his pocket and he got his feelings hurt when dsd threatned em. whatever...

skeg

porab

zebo

nark

No feelings were hurt and no tears were shed dont worry lil buddy Im good.....thanks for the concern though.

bump those ghost skulls shit is mad dopery

IMG_2249.jpg.7060bbefab23a6135403cba17cf73652.jpg

got a retarded amount of flicks to post here in an hour or so. whenever they are done uploading. pretty much all fbs groupie shit, cause ya know, I'm an fbs groupie.oj simpson, welcome back. I am not sure why you would want to come back, being a snitch and all, but it's whatever. maybe when michigan makes it legal you and titty twisters punk bitch ass can go get gay married. fuckers. gasm, good lookin out homie. good day, peace to dems, pak, el senior refto, and that nigga bobby hill.

Picture024-1.jpg

Picture021-1.jpg

this reminds me of that gay ass song I'm on a boat. go to any bar in the burbs, and when this said song is played, white people go crazy and start shoulder leanin and stanky leggin singing the lyrics. I grew up in the hood, not to fond or boats or water. I will do some Roseville type shit though and chill in a lawnchair inside a kiddie pool with a 12 pack of natty ice gettin a chest tan on though in the middle of the summer. white people are fucking weirdos.