DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
V V V V this nigga that just posted after me ....wears ladies deodorant and dresses like lady gaga at night

^and this nigga listens to billy ray cyrus at spots, wears tight pants cause he wants to be like the crusty punks, drinks zima for breakfast, and occasionally has seizures when around to many white people at once, due to the overwhelming fact that he wishes he was a white country music singer!

Dude, get out of the fucking car to take the picture.

Flickr theft? Yes and no, depends on the account. We control the access, but you can always just copy paste teh small image, but there's even a button to put a opaque grey screen over the image to stop that. Mine use to be open, but some assholes (war 44, that fucktard Caboose) were putting watermarks on my photos and that pissed me off like a used rubber.

On the flip side, the large images I post here are theftable:

4346902705_6266e12eed_b.jpg

I don't get out the car to flick shit. I have let myself go lately. I went from a solid 190 to a not so solid 225 and I constantly eat and take naps. when I move with stunt double and add blunts to the mix it's all over. I am gonna be so fat one day I can't see my toes or my dick. but I really appreciate your flicks man. unless I am at the spot with the homies, I don't give a fuck about gettin out the whip. all that has ever done for me is nearly get me solicitation tickets for tutes, crackheads asking me for change I have no plans on giving them, and hood ass niggas wondering what the big white boy is doing. bump excusemysarcasm on the flick game, elmer fucking fud on the throwie game, el senior refto on the straight letter game, paid, and gasm for being way more gangster than anyone that views this thread. fuck you all I am out, goodnight. oh yeah, bump the dude irate.

and you certainly shouldn't accidentally post pictures of yourself in the rearview mirror or you'll either have to beef with yourself for snitching, or have a former friend vindictively use it against you in the future as a kind of defiant joke that ultimately backfires, thus undoing your career in painting rap letters.

and you certainly shouldn't accidentally post pictures of yourself in the rearview mirror or you'll either have to beef with yourself for snitching, or have a former friend vindictively use it against you in the future as a kind of defiant joke that ultimately backfires, thus undoing your career in painting rap letters.

roflin round the clock on this