DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

so i write skor and do the pig shit. thing is thats not me going over peoples shit. i know someone did a fake throie over someones piece which i think is this teritorial writiing in the corridor that writes OKAY. he went over my shit zebos shit and nark for no reason and now sqaushed the beef. i just seen that shock throwie with a skor tag on it but notice it says 43 on it too. relm 43 is destroting the rosa park yard....i did a throwie over his shit cuz he went over me. i didnt even know about that....i have too much respect for anyone that writes to do any of that and i dont know how to control this now cuz of these haters. i respect anyone that writes weither ur sweet or wack. honestly i dont go over peopes shit. i not a beef dude. not saying this will help anything but none of this was me like i said i have too uch respect for writers. yall need to get this relm dude thats putting my nae on dudes shit and destroyin the park yard. i know im not the best writer and thats not whu i write...i do it cuz i do it. dsd i have ad respect for u too. i know u dont write but u docuent this shit so ur as big as anyone out here. i had another nae i couldnt post on so i got a new name....ive only written skor for a few months...ive wrote other names before but i think its bullshit these toy story bitches have destroyed my name over whatever. sorry for this book i just wrote but i had to clear shit up cuz now people are exing y shit out and i just tryin to do y thing. i dont start shit or go over anyone...i have too uch repsect so not that this post will change anything but i just think its fucked up really. whatever.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

and my bad on the ad typos....im really drunk. im just tryin to write weither people like me or not i dont care but i dont fuck peoples shit up....thats bullshit. seriously. hate me or diss my shit i just wanna clear the shit up. fuckin alcohol....

heh, me and phers had a nice conversation the other day about how graffiti has taken a serious shit since the beginning of the 2000's... we touched on such great subjects as "garbage paint", "writer's being dicks under the guise 'keeping to themselves' "(nothing to do with you or your monologue ward), "how clique-y things have turned out", "style means nothing anymore", and basically how graffiti is pretty much no fun anymore... so, i know now there's a few people in my circles (hint* it's the ones who cut their lines) that are damn fed up with graffiti as a whole... it's a waste of fucking time.

(edit* ok mother fuckers, if i get another first new page post again i'm gunna beat my computer like a red headed step child)

here's some flicks back from when i think graffiti didn't suck.

165641.jpg

valen.jpg

irate03.jpg

IMG_0520_2.jpg

l_dea0e93e66fd590b6bed3e5adc2cba9e.jpg

2834365883_d8e80a3693_o.jpg

463930597_72811f8fdd_b.jpg

phers.jpg

attachment.jpg

me3.jpg

DSC04621-1.jpg

dethstko.jpg