DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

He's not a cop, you fool.

Pretty sure cops don't even come on this thread.

And if they do they're not saying anything. I don't think any Detroit law enforcement is gonna take the time to sit and read through all this bullshit just for some clues to help them catch some 'taggers'. I could be wrong though.

Speaking of... A lot of people have been hitting me up claiming to be out of towners and asking about where the good places to paint are at. I'm a nice guy and all for helping people but if anyone asks you this type of shit, unless you know for certain that they are who they claim to be and not a cop you should refrain from telling them any kind of information like where we often paint. You might not realize it but you could be potentially dry snitching on other writers or setting them up to be ambushed at a spot.

an this one too...who talks like datt..??

U dumb fuck. If u know anything bout rap then ud know its from a song

Someone b4 me posted a link

N as far as all this cop shit....u my friend can suck a dick

U scary ass lil kids...need a life

All I do is post my lil flicks...lurk n leave

I don't say shit to anyone

So if askin to paint with someone other than my shadow to possibly better my skills makes me a cop...

Then how bout ur a cop for sayin I'm one...

Get a life lil fella....I think u might need to get laid

P.s.

And I don't do internet beef

And the invitation still stand anyone wanna hit some shit pm me

Speaking of... A lot of people have been hitting me up claiming to be out of towners and asking about where the good places to paint are at. I'm a nice guy and all for helping people but if anyone asks you this type of shit, unless you know for certain that they are who they claim to be and not a cop you should refrain from telling them any kind of information like where we often paint. You might not realize it but you could be potentially dry snitching on other writers or setting them up to be ambushed at a spot.

this...

i get that a lot too... that and people askin' me shit then not wanting me to know who they are... ;) whatever...

(and speaking of people calling that kid a cop, what denotes who is and isn't a cop? some one who types phonetically? "yo dawg i rocked dat wall home-slice"... i think i'd be alot more suspect of fake bad grammar...)

gnar, you are correct, iges rules...