DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

damn, is there anybody out there take'n new flics?, if i had a camera id be doin it but unfortunally i do not.

i wanted to flick a new set of tags from WALK and SKREW msk on michigan between 14th and rosa parks... my pops was with me and i was in a hurry so i passed them up... skrew is the shit...

if graff is a waste to you glen then stop doing it, no ones got a gun held to you. I agree people seem to not care about style anymore, (they know who they are) but all that means is that the ones who do just shine even brighter. If your not diggin cats styles then do something about it, give em some pointers. theres a lot of writers in the d who know what the fuck is up in the graff game, those of you that still have STYLE spread your knowledge to those that dont, after all you have been in this game for a minute. my 2 cents to take or leave

i wanted to flick a new set of tags from WALK and SKREW msk on michigan between 14th and rosa parks... my pops was with me and i was in a hurry so i passed them up... skrew is the shit...

Yeaaa, you should grab them sooon. Skrew is soo fucking siick. I miss old Skrew, and old TGV =[.

if graff is a waste to you glen then stop doing it, no ones got a gun held to you. I agree people seem to not care about style anymore, (they know who they are) but all that means is that the ones who do just shine even brighter. If your not diggin cats styles then do something about it, give em some pointers. theres a lot of writers in the d who know what the fuck is up in the graff game, those of you that still have STYLE spread your knowledge to those that dont, after all you have been in this game for a minute. my 2 cents to take or leave

this reminds me of some sort of hip hop inspirational speech that rift or riku would give... unfortunately my spirit of hip hop break dancing puma's (with mandatory fat laces) aren't strapped of my feet so i can't understand any languages besides hater... just kidding... i think...

yo! anyone seen old sparky the dead dog in the alley in the packard? one of you sick fuckers did, cause you did a red handstyle on him. unfortanately today when I found him, he had deteriorated beyond a good flick of it. just red spots on him now. I did put on a glove though and prop him up, and got a few good flicks before I nearly dry heaved to death because old sparky is in dire need of a fucking bath. sorry there hasn't been any flicks, my computer crashed from lesbians, and at&t don't like me right now, that is all about fixed. so sooner more than later, lots to come. in the meantime...