DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

hahahahah^

the more eyes the less lies... we learned that one after hearing that tead said he kicked my ass... :lol:

now stop the bullshit, here's flicks... jeez...

SSPX2258.jpg

SSPX2255.jpg

SSPX2256.jpg

SSPX2257.jpg

sorry about the sausage digits in the flick... sun was nuts...

BUMP SKREW!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

i like this version better^^^

hang on now... you're actually saying that gasm's handstyle is bad? like in general? or that one tag, over your homeboy, who gasm HAS been putting his name over is wack? yeah, i'll give it to you, that "FAG" hand is a bit sub-par, but you can't be spreading salt over shit i know you've already seen on the streets... i'm pretty sure people have already found out that gasm is NOT bitch made... ask yeah's grill...[/QU

i really do not care about what happend between gasm and yeah. i wasnt there, i wouldnt know shit about all that noise. I do understand that there will always be haters, but detroits graff scene could most definatly do with out them. Detroit needs change. writers need to come togeather as one and rebel against the city, the law, the government, the fucks who try shutting us down...then every thing becomes kaos:evil2:

dont mind me, im dream'n.

i like this version better^^^

hang on now... you're actually saying that gasm's handstyle is bad? like in general? or that one tag, over your homeboy, who gasm HAS been putting his name over is wack? yeah, i'll give it to you, that "FAG" hand is a bit sub-par, but you can't be spreading salt over shit i know you've already seen on the streets... i'm pretty sure people have already found out that gasm is NOT bitch made... ask yeah's grill...[/QU

i really do not care about what happend between gasm and yeah. i wasnt there, i wouldnt know shit about all that noise. I do understand that there will always be haters, but detroits graff scene could most definatly do with out them. Detroit needs change. writers need to come togeather as one and rebel against the city, the law, the government, the fucks who try shutting us down...then every thing becomes kaos:evil2:

dont mind me, im dream'n.

hahahah, i don't think fbs can stop making fun of people long enough and i doubt the other dudes can stay tolerant long enough for anything to go down... i'm always down to chill with whoever, but i know there are nay say-ers on both sides that would rather quit than be around each other... whatev's, if anyone is bored, hit me up, i don't give a fuck. (although i may heckle you if i feel it necessary...)

hahahah, i don't think fbs can stop making fun of people long enough and i doubt the other dudes can stay tolerant long enough for anything to go down... i'm always down to chill with whoever, but i know there are nay say-ers on both sides that would rather quit than be around each other... whatev's, if anyone is bored, hit me up, i don't give a fuck. (although i may heckle you if i feel it necessary...)

as far as this goes your right. the first writers i met were dudes that i don't even paint with nor anyone i paint with is affiliated with... and i will forever remember. all i have is respect for anyone that puts work in this city...

as far as this goes your right. the first writers i met were dudes that i don't even paint with nor anyone i paint with is affiliated with... and i will forever remember. all i have is respect for anyone that puts work in this city...

ha! then you must really hate me! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i haven't "put work in" in forever and it feels great!