DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

and here is my birthday present wishlist, 1, that asshole deth starts painting deth again! 2, stori resorts back to the style he did back in the day. 3, army deth and stori get down on a wall. now none of that will happen, but you know. happy birthday to me cunts.

man, the first is funny, second is real funny (but i semi-agree) now the third is just ridiculous, i know army and deth might have something up their sleeves though...

yeah buddy, I called that asshole an asshole! I heard deth sold army an invisible cloak and that is how dude got up so much. I don't know you personally, but you seem like good people. and to answer that 30 days 500 dollar fine shit, I guess it was on the news 2 days ago, but I heard it straight from the source basically. my dad knows a lot of cats out there, that don't like what we do. he likes what we do, but says we are a little to old to be doing graf, and questions a lot of yalls sexuality. yeah, my dad thinks some of yall are straight dick riders. but Mr. Bing is on a mission.

I've searched the internet high and wide for this graffiti fine thing and found nothing of the sort mentioned anywhere on any of the local news affiliates. But if this is for real, dude is enacting the same sort of penalties as the city of Chicago and that SUCKS. Fuck the system. What's next? Are they gonna start caging our paint?

hey detroit...im a writer/photographer from chicago..im plannin a trip to detroit in the next few weeks to photograph the packard plant and michigan station.. from what ive heard both the structures have been slated for demolition and may be comming down soon.. i have asked for info from you guys in the past and people have really given me good info, and it was much appriciated. i was just wondering if demo work has begun at eather? or if there is a real factor at eather building that would keep me out with no way in, (even tho theres always a way) but just wanted some info from some real d heads about these spots..if any one gots the inside info, you all do...anythnig info wud be great...thanks...detroit is the shit! pm if you got anything for me...thanks

Dave Bing eats babies...if you can rally more than 15% of the city onto someone else in 8 months, then maybe it won't matter,

also. im curious as to what the state of mcs is. driven by a lot. constant patrol and hella photographers lined up outside getting written up. These guys ever have a coffee break...or maybe an oontz oontz break at the works?

Niggas tear up the D. Time for prograssion an shit. Nigga be starvin no job in the streets. all bcause you niggas be hittin up shit. bump bing.

what the fuck are you talkin? maybe you should progress your grammar. ignant some' bitch.

It doesn't.

What it does do, however, is signify a standard of living.

In other words, when you look around and see garbage graffiti everywhere it's a sign of our control and the city's lack thereof. In my opinion though, it's completely irrelevant in a setting like this. One does not need graffiti to verify anything for them here. We all know what a shit hole this is. They're just trying to pull the wool over everyone.

yo ward, I guess it was on channel 4, 3 days ago now. as far as is it real? yes. very real. I cannot say what my dad does for a living, but he knows every prominent judge, and most city officials. like I said, he is all about what we do. he was a dope addict for almost 30 years, and dude is shady. but he is smart as all fuck, and worked his way up. for instance if I were ever to be caught doing graf, the name would come up, and he would claim he dont know me. he has to distance himself from me/what we all do. but trust me when I tell you I was in his office, showed me a document, it's being circulated through the city. it states effective Monday, May 18, 2009, if you are caught doing graf in the city of detroit, it's a 500 dollar and automatic 30 days in wayne county. now weather this shit holds up or not? who knows. but bing wants to clean up the "image" of detroit, and I have a very bad feeling that the first one of us caught this summer, is gonna be a 2004 situation all over again. they are going to try and make an example of one of us. not that we are all not already on our ps and qs, but these chill spots are not so chill anymore, and I do not wanna see anyone end up in jail. bump the homie sisto, you're good fucking people dude, the young sham, the old sham, and my homie kels about to be up in this bitch. i'm out. flicks later.

ward, shit is for real, I just typed out this monster ass post, and it disappeared. long story short, it was on channel 4 the other night, and I cannot say what the old man does for a living, but he works for the city, and gave me a heads up, to give yall a heads up. 500 dollar fine and an automatic 30 days in the county. thank dave bing. bump the homie sisto, you're good people dude, bump young sham, bump old sham, and bump all you cats out there doing your shit. stay the on your ps and qs. flicks later.

sorry for the same post, shit didn't look like it posted.