DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

dsd 1, warren police 0. not that I was drunk, but driving through sterling hts, warren, eastpointe, roseville, st clair shores, harper woods, into detroit on 5 red bulls and some vodka, with one headlight and no exhaust, is a pretty good feat. happy bday to the homie who hit me up, elmer, gasm, and porab for killing my hood, sisto for the scetch and being

good ass people, otis for being an asshole! death metal. noe! and the rest of you fucks see you later.

Bump that Pen throwie, I used to chill with that kid way back in the day when we had our little cass tech toy crew.

Bump everyone I met yesterday afternoon

Riku (sorry about walking on to school property with a cigarette lit, I'm a salty old man, I dont think about these things)

Pak (you and Amo are some funny motherfuckers)

Amo

All the random 15 year old kids there who were better than me (Drek and Goth being the two that stood out in my mind)

And one super extra huge bump to the kid who couldnt have been more than 12 that asked me if I had a blunt wrap.

3544040743_5d11b330a3_b.jpg

So Im pretty sure these dogs are the new breed of a pack/gang that's been around the yard for over 15 years now. They look exactly like the smaller version of a older generation of these 9 mutts. That shit is real funny to me cause they used to chase me out when I was like 15. And I know I'm not the only one they used to chase. GOOD TIMES!

hey fuckface, do a bongrip with me for my bday. are you even on? you werent on the computer when I was up there. anyway, fuck those dogs. and bump walking through the packard by myself in the packard on my bday only to be stabbed in the leg by rusty razor wire. bump cute girls with big asses and nice titties.