DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

you don't know shit about FBS. I'm sure you gather all of your information from what you see on the internet and for that matter you don't know dick about graffiti!!!:lol::lol::lol: and as far as dissing and beef goes, it is never pointless, it obviously happens for a reason so check your facts before you start yapping on the web.

gay.:rolleyes:

you don't know shit about FBS. I'm sure you gather all of your information from what you see on the internet and for that matter you don't know dick about graffiti!!!:lol::lol::lol: and as far as dissing and beef goes, it is never pointless, it obviously happens for a reason so check your facts before you start yapping on the web.

Again fbs basically lives to diss swl.

And how did you get in to fbs by dissing swl with a gay roller.

beef in graffiti is just pointless there is no reason fbs has beef

with swl besides that they hate there style. Swl didn't start this shit

fbs was the one who started dissin there shit.

i don't know shit about graffiti, man look at your shit compared

to how you have been writing it is pitiful. Just because you

run with fbs and other peeps who are up doesn't mean shit.

Again fbs basically lives to diss swl.

And how did you get in to fbs by dissing swl with a gay roller.

beef in graffiti is just pointless there is no reason fbs has beef

with swl besides that they hate there style. Swl didn't start this shit

fbs was the one who started dissin there shit.

i don't know shit about graffiti, man look at your shit compared

to how you have been writing it is pitiful. Just because you

run with fbs and other peeps who are up doesn't mean shit.

I promise this is my last little internet shit talking rant but do you seriously have any idea

what you are talking about, first of all i have put in more work in more cities than most of swl

but that is besides the point, i never dissed swl with any roller, wafl covered my shit for no apparent reason, was it because i rep fbs, i don't know. i never fucked with swl until they went over me, they started this shit, i wasn't even living in detroit when he

decided to cap me so now i took out a few of his spots and we can call it even now. and if you think my shit is pitiful, thats ok too, i could care less but i think you may have some identities mixed up. and i rep fbs because they are my friends, they are who i roll with in and outside of graff. And as far as the beef with swl is concerned, it is pretty much squashed, i actually like most of the swl shit but when someone covers your shit you have to retaliate.

sorry for everyone who had to read this but the system won't let me send the kid a pm for some reason

and beltoleum don't come on here and slander people because you ride the dicks of another crew that you aren't even in.

once again i am sorry for the rant and i promise my next post will be all flicks.

If I recall it was Money that started the beef with FBS when he dissed out phers and lofe spots 2005. Which I saw first hand, over the fact that he fronted lofe 400 dollars green. which lofe never payed back...um wonder why....this can all be refaced in photos of Money over top of a Phers ICR burner that reads "Money" "pay up" along with the fact that fbs just likes to fuck with people "mixing life and graffiti never works" because Money association with Leather Jackets, SWL and others. lead to other incidences that I will not disclose at this time and allot of art gets whacked-out which is really too bad considering that there were some quality peaces that are no longer hear with us to day, on both ends of it.

the real story is it's a god dame shame that you all make Detroit look so bad. with your hate. thats where it comes from yo and if you all are a bunch of gang bangers... this all should have been handled with a fist fit.... or a conversatsion..

so get over it

If I recall it was Money that started the beef with FBS when he dissed out phers and lofe spots 2005. Which I saw first hand, over the fact that he fronted lofe 400 dollars green. which lofe never payed back...um wonder why....this can all be refaced in photos of Money over top of a Phers ICR burner that reads "Money" "pay up" along with the fact that fbs just likes to fuck with people "mixing life and graffiti never works" because Money association with Leather Jackets, SWL and others. lead to other incidences that I will not disclose at this time and allot of art gets whacked-out which is really too bad considering that there were some quality peaces that are no longer hear with us to day, on both ends of it.

the real story is it's a god dame shame that you all make Detroit look so bad. with your hate. thats where it comes from yo and if you all are a bunch of gang bangers... this all should have been handled with a fist fit.... or a conversatsion..

so get over it

Why the fuck would you ever trust loaf with $400.

I LOVE how that cat DONT paints a hundred times of the same thing over and over!!! I mean, no way I could teach someone in ONE week to paint the same throw up. And have people give him props for doing the same thing over and over and over!!! Man, those THR guys are KILLIN' it with that letter structure shit!!!!! OH BOY!!!!!