THIS BITCH SHOULD HAVE

Pfffffffffft

" This woman was not hanfcuffed, could have been armed for all the police knew, and was resisting arrest"

i guess anybody COULD be armed.....it is POSSIBLE she was armed BUT she wasnt....and the cops were right beside he vehicle on both side of it.....in broad daylight!!! it was fucking obvious she didnt have a gun in either of her hands and wasnt reaching for one.....unless this bitch knows how to fire one from under her ass where the cops couldnt see it and they felt as though she just might acctually shoot one of them then they had no fucking right to do what they did....but whats so fucked up is it is beceause of ignorant fucks like you that they will not only get away with it but will do 100 more times.....and i hope atleast a dozen of those times are on you

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mentor@Jun 8 2005, 10:57 AM

"i currently live in a crack infested neighborhood while i go to school. please dude, if you dont know, shut the fuck up."

awww you poor thing......do you have to live there WHILE you go to SCHOOL....i guess that qualifys you to know what its like huh?....i mean....you know, after schools over you can go back on the hill with mommy and daddy for brunch...maybe you can get a job working for daddys old college fraternity buddy over at that huge corporation...like i said before....driving through the hood doesnt school you to what things are like...and ill expand on that.....temporarily living in the "hood" while you go to school doesnt make you an expert either....you know what i think...i think you live in some borderline 'bad' neighborhood and youre just talking it up to back your ubsurd perspective of police brutality....why dont you on a nature hike at your grandparents place in the mountains and leave real life to us living it

Did you not read the rest of that? I didn't grow up in the greatest places on earth, and my parents still don't live in a decent place, even though they have worked their asses off their whole lives and deserve much better. This isn't a temporary thing, I've never lived in a good area. I've had friends in good areas, and I'd try to hang out with them as much as possible. Please, don't try to judge someone you don't know. Obviously I haven't lived in the worst places on earth, but neither have you. \

I'm going to school to become a diesel mechanic because I can't afford anything else. It isn't like my parents are putting me through college while they choose between their nine and wedge. And the trailer park my grandma lives in is not in the mountains. You're a fucking idiot. You shouldn't judge people when you don't know shit... you also need to read the whole post, instead of just picking and choosing what you want to respond to.

you're a fucking tool.

And I hate making posts like this where I have to prove I'm not from a place where people called me masa' but it apparently is necessary here.

And you guys keep bringing up that she's a woman. SO FUCKING WHAT.

She wasn't listening. Seriously, ANSWER THIS PART, do you think they should have just stood there and waited for her to finish whatever she was doing? I mean, they don't do that for anyone else, I guess since she was a woman it would have been ok to play favorites right?

Also, you guys talk about how she might have been pregnant (she wasnt) or she might have had heart problems (she didnt)... but then as soon as it's mentioned she might have had weapons on her you jump on the fact that she didnt. You ignorant motherfuckers. The police men aren't just some robots that get turned off at the end of the day. They have to go home to their families every night, and it makes sense that they take every step necessary in order to get home, especially when involving a woman who has not been searched and is acting irrational.

this post may be my last, i dont know. you guys are just like brain washed right wing bible belt christians, only you're brainwashed by a different group of people.

Originally posted by mentor@Jun 8 2005, 11:05 AM

" This woman was not hanfcuffed, could have been armed for all the police knew, and was resisting arrest"

i guess anybody COULD be armed.....it is POSSIBLE she was armed BUT she wasnt....and the cops were right beside he vehicle on both side of it.....in broad daylight!!! it was fucking obvious she didnt have a gun in either of her hands and wasnt reaching for one.....unless this bitch knows how to fire one from under her ass where the cops couldnt see it and they felt as though she just might acctually shoot one of them then they had no fucking right to do what they did....but whats so fucked up is it is beceause of ignorant fucks like you that they will not only get away with it but will do 100 more times.....and i hope atleast a dozen of those times are on you

Wait. So, it was obvious that she wasn't reaching for a weapon? So.. you were in the car with her right? Because I don't see you standing outside with the police...

It seems to me that the best policy is to be as legal as possible at all times. If you run into a police officer who wants to act all authoritarian, the best way to deal with it is to do whatever he tells you to do. What gets people like this woman into serious ass trouble is her attitude of ENTITLEMENT. For pete's sake, she was being arrested. Her attitude towards the cops was completely stupid, it was like she was inviting them to Taser her.

Got a beef with the cops? You will not win out in the street. FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS OF THE POLICE. Failure to do so is a crime. DO NOT TRY TO RUN. Evading arrest is a crime. Allow them to arrest you, then settle it later in Court. The best piece of advice I ever got from an attorney was "KEEP--YOUR--MOUTH--SHUT." Don't say anything to the police except to identify yourself.

He asks for your license, registration and insurance card, give it to him and keep your mouth shut. If he asks you "Do you know how fast your were going?" DON'T ANSWER. If he asks "What are you doing out at this time of night?" DON'T ANSWER. If he writes you a ticket, accept it, sign the receipt, and CALL YOUR LAWYER. You are required to identify yourself, tell them where you live and show them your Driver's License, auto registration and insurance card. That's all. If they ask to search the car, say "No, you do NOT have my permission." If they want to look in your trunk, say "No, you do NOT have my permission." Do not hand them the keys. Do not say "If you want to open my trunk, you're going to have to do it yourself." (That can be construed as "giving permission.") Do not say "Suit yourself," or anything like that. KEEP--YOUR--MOUTH--SHUT. Do not call the cops names, you're just giving them more reason to want to fuck you over.

If they ask you direct questions, you answer "On the advice of my attorney, I have nothing to say at this time."

You may get arrested. Oh, well, life sucks. Grit your teeth, call your bail bondsman, and then your attorney. Don't have an attorney? Why not? You can get attorney services for a low monthly fee of like $25. It's worth it, to always have an attorney on tap.

Why the hell are people bending over backwards to try and justify an unarmed WOMAN being TASED like a fucking ANIMAL for NO FUCKING REASON other than she wasn't responding to orders from a PIG that pulled her over for a TRAFFIC VIOLATION ???

Are you crazy or just stupid?

Leader you obviously never had to deal with real life run-ins with cops for whatever reason, that's why it sounds like you're a spoiled rich kid (whether you are or not).

If you're gonna bend over backwards to judge this chick that got tased (without knowing her) while ignoring the blatant abuse of power of the cops that did it, then don't bitch and moan about us judging you without knowing you.

Originally posted by mentor@Jun 8 2005, 10:39 AM

And once again. what was the officer supposed to do after repeatedly telling her to get out of the car and she wouldnt budge?

i qouldnt have felt bad even he pulled her out and handcuffed her....even went as far as macing her....only because theyre has to be some order and authority if police are to function at all in society....but....and this is a big butt....tasers are supposed to be non lethal but theyve killed dozens of people allready....i dont think cops should even have them and i esspecially dont think they should be allowed to use them on people they can over power like a small woman....i didnt see any clip of her swinging at the cop....im not some freak searching the net for more video footage of this woman getting tased...i saw the link on this post but this bitch aint no fucking ALI dammit.....fuck the police....that woman could have hit that cop as hard as she could in the face while he was asleep and not do a fraction of the damage 50000 volts does....so NO.....NO asshole fuck YOU.....you racist ass self-righteous wannabe conservative writers....why dont you go join the army and fight a war or something

wait what? racist? who the fuck is racist here?

Anyway - pulling her out of the car risks the police officers life because she could have had a knife on her. and getting that close she could have stabbed him. i know i know.. she didn't.. but jake didn't know that at the time. Getting maced usually makes people louder. Where as getting tased makes them think "oh fuck, maybe i should stop being so fucking retarded"

And, I saw the full video on another forum, or possibly a news site. I don't recall... I wouldn't see how researching a topic makes anyone a freak..

And you're right getting punched by the woman wouldn't be like getting 50,000 volts. But the lady also wasn't arresting the cop, and she didn't warn him 5 or 6 times before she swung.

Originally posted by SF1@Jun 8 2005, 02:19 PM

Why the hell are people bending over backwards to try and justify an unarmed WOMAN being TASED like a fucking ANIMAL for NO FUCKING REASON other than she wasn't responding to orders from a PIG that pulled her over for a TRAFFIC VIOLATION ???

Are you crazy or just stupid?

Leader you obviously never had to deal with real life run-ins with cops for whatever reason, that's why it sounds like you're a spoiled rich kid (whether you are or not).

If you're gonna bend over backwards to judge this chick that got tased (without knowing her) while ignoring the blatant abuse of power of the cops that did it, then don't bitch and moan about us judging you without knowing you.

I'm going to re-write your first paragraph for you.

Why are people trying to justify a woman being tased for not responding to orders given, after she had already swung at a cop and was notified several times that she was going to be tased. Note: She wasn't tased for speeding or having numerous hazards on her car or having a suspended license. But for being out of control.

__ and now for a response to the rest.

SF1 the police, or "pigs" as you so elegantly put it, have given me a good beating several times in my life. I have learned screaming "OMFG YOURE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT AND SERVE ME" or "OMG I DONT TRUST COPS" gets you nowhere. Keeping your mouth shut and following orders helps you to get less of a beating/no beating at all.

I think any judgements of this woman that came out of my mouth, or hand, was simply because I was angry with the way you were responding, and was more a reaction towards you rather than towards her. I try my best in all situations to understand where everyone is coming from. I think you should too instead of just seeing some "pigs" hurting a "harmless" woman.

I'm trying my best to chill on calling people douchbags and Idiots, and calling people out as cops...

But you my freind are a douchbag, and idiot, and you really sound like a fucking cop. :yuck: :tongue:

How is that a laugh?

Because I disagree with you on a certain subject?

Why is it that everyone that has a different opinion from you is a cop?

I mean, I have taken into consideration all the different options the police could have taken.

1 - Wait for the woman to calm down and realize she needs to follow orders. -- no, they do not have several hours to wait for someone to realize she isn't the next rodney king.

2 - pull her out of the car. -- no. Getting that close to a person that has not been searched and is not being rational is not an option for the police, and not doing that is actually part of their training. She may have (she did not, but once again, this was not proven until later) had a weapon on her.

3 - maced her -- this is a possibility. But spraying mace at a target that close to you, as well as when a member of your "team" is in the "line of fire" of the spray it is not an optimal choice.

And - I've been on this board since 2000. 5 years and a guy that is trigger happy when it comes to "calling out cops" is the first to "call me out" as being a cop. Do you think you have any credibility?

I'm not a cop. I'm 21 years old, I don't think I would have gotten out of the academy by now.

But then again I have no idea, because I haven't researched it.

Although, at one time I considered becoming a cop.

Originally posted by The Leader+Jun 8 2005, 10:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The Leader - Jun 8 2005, 10:42 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

Well then that explains why you're swinging from them assholes nuts so hard. :haha: I guess if I did actually acuse you of being a cop I woulda been half right! :haha: :haha:

<!--QuoteBegin-The Leader@Jun 8 2005, 10:42 PM

And - I've been on this board since 2000. 5 years and a guy that is trigger happy when it comes to "calling out cops" is the first to "call me out" as being a cop. Do you think you have any credibility?

For the record I ASKED Cacashrefund if he was a cop (cause he was dickeatin them almost as hard as you) and he said something to the effect of "yep you got me".

The only other person I accused of being a cop before that actually turned out to be a cop and subsequently got his IP banned.

"She wasn't listening. Seriously, ANSWER THIS PART, do you think they should have just stood there and waited for her to finish whatever she was doing? I mean, they don't do that for anyone else, I guess since she was a woman it would have been ok to play favorites right? "

when youre 120 pounds heavier than this woman yeah....you do remove her from the car....this was just a traffic violation and she played her cards horribly wrong.... do i believe she should have listened? yes....do i believe that she should have done EXACTLY as the officer said? YES.....but the fact that she didnt doesnt give them a morally sound reason to do what they did....if there was a threat then it would be understandable...and fuck you asshole no i wasnt there but in the clip i saw i could see her hands and their was a phone in it....they stayed above her waist and were not reaching for anything....so any MAN would have simply opened the door and pulled her out....his partner could have covered him in case something crazy was to happen....tasering her was just easier...so they did that....so dont give me that bullshit about "they have to go home to their families"....because in this instant there was no immediate danger or sign of any possiblity....he just didnt like that she wasnt listening to him....it was a power trip....justify however you want....youre entitled to your opinions even though i think they are ignorant and hateful....oh and leader....i cried a single tear for your sob story.....it was touching....really

just to make my stance clear....i agree with everything kabar just said....this woman was wrong.....i just feel as though they over stepped their bounds with tasering her....its unjustifiable in this particulaer situation....

i agree------->

"It seems to me that the best policy is to be as legal as possible at all times. If you run into a police officer who wants to act all authoritarian, the best way to deal with it is to do whatever he tells you to do. What gets people like this woman into serious ass trouble is her attitude of ENTITLEMENT. For pete's sake, she was being arrested. Her attitude towards the cops was completely stupid, it was like she was inviting them to Taser her.

Got a beef with the cops? You will not win out in the street. FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS OF THE POLICE. Failure to do so is a crime. DO NOT TRY TO RUN. Evading arrest is a crime. Allow them to arrest you, then settle it later in Court. The best piece of advice I ever got from an attorney was "KEEP--YOUR--MOUTH--SHUT." Don't say anything to the police except to identify yourself.

He asks for your license, registration and insurance card, give it to him and keep your mouth shut. If he asks you "Do you know how fast your were going?" DON'T ANSWER. If he asks "What are you doing out at this time of night?" DON'T ANSWER. If he writes you a ticket, accept it, sign the receipt, and CALL YOUR LAWYER. You are required to identify yourself, tell them where you live and show them your Driver's License, auto registration and insurance card. That's all. If they ask to search the car, say "No, you do NOT have my permission." If they want to look in your trunk, say "No, you do NOT have my permission." Do not hand them the keys. Do not say "If you want to open my trunk, you're going to have to do it yourself." (That can be construed as "giving permission.") Do not say "Suit yourself," or anything like that. KEEP--YOUR--MOUTH--SHUT. Do not call the cops names, you're just giving them more reason to want to fuck you over.

If they ask you direct questions, you answer "On the advice of my attorney, I have nothing to say at this time."

You may get arrested. Oh, well, life sucks. Grit your teeth, call your bail bondsman, and then your attorney. Don't have an attorney? Why not? You can get attorney services for a low monthly fee of like $25. It's worth it, to always have an attorney on tap."

Originally posted by SF1+Jun 8 2005, 06:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Jun 8 2005, 06:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by The Leader@Jun 8 2005, 10:42 PM

Well then that explains why you're swinging from them assholes nuts so hard. :haha: I guess if I did actually acuse you of being a cop I woulda been half right! :haha: :haha:

For the record I ASKED Cacashrefund if he was a cop (cause he was dickeatin them almost as hard as you) and he said something to the effect of "yep you got me".

The only other person I accused of being a cop before that actually turned out to be a cop and subsequently got his IP banned.

[/b]

Actually you were nowhere near half right. And I'm not swinging from anyone's balls. I'm just giving you guys a different perspective to look at it from instead of the "omfg teh pigz are tehj police state and i hatez0rz teh governmentszs"

Originally posted by mentor@Jun 8 2005, 10:23 PM

"She wasn't listening. Seriously, ANSWER THIS PART, do you think they should have just stood there and waited for her to finish whatever she was doing? I mean, they don't do that for anyone else, I guess since she was a woman it would have been ok to play favorites right? "

when youre 120 pounds heavier than this woman yeah....you do remove her from the car....this was just a traffic violation and she played her cards horribly wrong.... do i believe she should have listened? yes....do i believe that she should have done EXACTLY as the officer said? YES.....but the fact that she didnt doesnt give them a morally sound reason to do what they did....if there was a threat then it would be understandable...and fuck you asshole no i wasnt there but in the clip i saw i could see her hands and their was a phone in it....they stayed above her waist and were not reaching for anything....so any MAN would have simply opened the door and pulled her out....his partner could have covered him in case something crazy was to happen....tasering her was just easier...so they did that....so dont give me that bullshit about "they have to go home to their families"....because in this instant there was no immediate danger or sign of any possiblity....he just didnt like that she wasnt listening to him....it was a power trip....justify however you want....youre entitled to your opinions even though i think they are ignorant and hateful....oh and leader....i cried a single tear for your sob story.....it was touching....really

Not only would pulling her out of the car not been good for the cops for the reason I stated before, but if she would have hit her head on the ground or if it looked like he was being too forceful, which he would have had to be.. because you can't tell me you don't think she wasn't going to start flailing. She had already started yelling "don't touch me." He was also looking out for his job, because he knows that half the population of America thinks every cop is racist.

Anyway, I'm going to go ahead and agree to disagree because you guys saying the same shit over and over again and not really answering questions without actually thinking about what would happen gets annoying.

And just to clerify, I am leftist. I voted kerry (yeah, kerry is still not good for the left, but he is better).. I do not support Bush's war in anyway. I don't even agree with the "getting him out of there because he was an asshole" that some of the lefties use as a justification now.

I have a feeling both of you are young, probably still live with your parents and haven't had a taste of the real world outside of your neighborhood.

And sf1, you also called kabar a cop.

Originally posted by The Leader+Jun 9 2005, 09:45 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The Leader - Jun 9 2005, 09:45 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by SF1@Jun 8 2005, 06:29 PM

Originally posted by The Leader@Jun 8 2005, 10:42 PM

Actually you were nowhere near half right. And I'm not swinging from anyone's balls. I'm just giving you guys a different perspective to look at it from instead of the "omfg teh pigz are tehj police state and i hatez0rz teh governmentszs"

[/b]

Yes I was Half right, you want to become a cop but havent yet.

And yes you are swinging hard from their nuts. Similar to a fag that "loves a man in uniform." :love3: :love4: :five-o: :heartbeat:

Originally posted by The Leader@Jun 9 2005, 09:55 AM

And sf1, you also called kabar a cop.

That's funny I don't remember calling Kabar a cop.

I remember calling bullshit on his stories cause I thought he might have been making them up, and I admitted I was wrong.

But I really don't remember calling him a cop.

Do me a favor, refresh my memory. Quote where I called him a cop.

HELL YEA DAWGZ I TOTALLY FE3L U!! 1TYME I WAS JUS ROLLIN MAD DEEP ND AT A STOP LIGHT(PUSSY ASS NIGGA) ND DIS COP ROLLED UP NXT 2 ME ND I CALLED HIM A BITCH NIGGA ND HE ARRTSTERD ME!! I WUZ LIEK BITCH Y U HATIN ND HE WAS ALL PISSY CUZ I B DRINKIN MAD BREW ND HERB ND SHIT, PUSSY ASS NIGGA WUZ MAD..SHIET. MY MOMZ DIDNT LET ME TAKER OUT DA LEXUS 4 LKE 2 WEEKS!!!!

YO SF1 U R MAD DOPE KID, WILL YOU SIGN MY YEAR BOOK??!?!?!!111

PEACE

IM OUT

OUTTIE

Originally posted by Stereotype V.001@Jun 9 2005, 05:37 PM

HELL YEA DAWGZ I TOTALLY FE3L U!! 1TYME I WAS JUS ROLLIN MAD DEEP ND AT A STOP LIGHT(PUSSY ASS NIGGA) ND DIS COP ROLLED UP NXT 2 ME ND I CALLED HIM A BITCH NIGGA ND HE ARRTSTERD ME!! I WUZ LIEK BITCH Y U HATIN ND HE WAS ALL PISSY CUZ I B DRINKIN MAD BREW ND HERB ND SHIT, PUSSY ASS NIGGA WUZ MAD..SHIET. MY MOMZ DIDNT LET ME TAKER OUT DA LEXUS 4 LKE 2 WEEKS!!!!

YO SF1 U R MAD DOPE KID, WILL YOU SIGN MY YEAR BOOK??!?!?!!111

PEACE

IM OUT

OUTTIE

wow..

you know its possible for the cop to physically have removed the woman from the car without busting her head on the ground...and if she did start 'flailling', THEN he could have taken it to another level....but you cant just jump from point A to point SHOOT AT BITCH WITH A TASER GUN...she was ONLY on a phone...the cop was more concerned with getting her off the phone then explaining to her she was going to be arrested for the suspended license....if she had thought there was reason for their aggressive behavior then she might of cooperated more.....you dont taser someone who isnt a physical threat....period

Also as far as him yanking her out of the car posibly hitting her head and injuring her...HELLO!!! He fucking shot her with 50,000 volts of electricity!!! How is that protecting her from flipping out the car and smashing her face on the ground??? Or having a fucking heart-attack and dieing like alot of other people that get shot with a taser???

Yo leader. Say you get caught writing graffiti, or smoking a joint or whatever and instead of going about the shit the old fashion way, the cop just desides to test out his shiney new taser on you and then turn around and says "for all I knew the perp MIGHT HAVE had a gun or knife and I wasn't gonna chance it." So instead of just apprehending him phisically like I'm trained to do I took the easy route and just shot him with a taser." "It aint my fault he died, He shouldn't have broke the law!"

Better yet, what if the bitch in this situation was your sister? or your girl? Are you gonna tell her she got what she deserved for defying almighty Johnny Law, then pat Johny Law on the back and say "good job"???

What if your sister or girl died from the shit??? Are you still gonna pat Johny Law on the back and say "good job??? :huh2:

This just goes to show we need to do a better job as parents.

I bet the cop was abused/ignored as a kid and is no serpico.

I bet the woman seeks out abusive boyfriends due to past baggage, I bet she was calling her jelous man to check in, not her brother. (i don't know shit but i was a taxi driver for a couple years haha like that means shit)

i can't believe that no one said anything about this being a beautiful (top 8% out of 8000?) 22 year old woman.

putting myself in the cop's shoes, how the fuck would I ever, EVER feel justified tazing this female here? I would have stepped up gawked a second and said something stupid as fuck like "wow, I'm so lucky to have pulled over beauty like yourself," hamming it up like a good little pig hopefully diffusing this tragic scene.

I've thought about being a cop too, and situations like this one are why I could never last at that job.

(yes, if the woman was 45 with a cat sweater on who's belligerent and i was scared of getting cat piss funk on me she's getting tazed. maybe shot.)

could be worse even, i know of a 20 year old girl who was tazed 4 times in a row for being drunk on her front porch. it's a small town so they followed home the designated driver from the party knowing for certian that a couple of the passengers weren't 21 quite yet...she'll get her money though.

that's the real american way.

Originally posted by SF1@Jun 10 2005, 01:42 AM

Also as far as him yanking her out of the car posibly hitting her head and injuring her...HELLO!!! He fucking shot her with 50,000 volts of electricity!!! How is that protecting her from flipping out the car and smashing her face on the ground??? Or having a fucking heart-attack and dieing like alot of other people that get shot with a taser???

Yo leader. Say you get caught writing graffiti, or smoking a joint or whatever and instead of going about the shit the old fashion way, the cop just desides to test out his shiney new taser on you and then turn around and says "for all I knew the perp MIGHT HAVE had a gun or knife and I wasn't gonna chance it." So instead of just apprehending him phisically like I'm trained to do I took the easy route and just shot him with a taser." "It aint my fault he died, He shouldn't have broke the law!"

Better yet, what if the bitch in this situation was your sister? or your girl? Are you gonna tell her she got what she deserved for defying almighty Johnny Law, then pat Johny Law on the back and say "good job"???

What if your sister or girl died from the shit??? Are you still gonna pat Johny Law on the back and say "good job??? :huh2:

Ok, both mentor and sf1 need to re-read this topic or something. For the 6th or 7th time, he didn't pull her out because HE COULD HAVE BEEN STABBED. He also didn't pull her out because that would have appeared to be even worse and you guys would be sitting here saying the same shit.. and so would the media, which would force the city to suspend his pay... which he does not want.

And as for protecting her, she was flipping out, she needed to be calmed down before she hurt herself or others.

And dude, if A LOT of the people that get tased died they wouldn't be using the weapon as a non-lethal way of getting someone to pay attention.

Well dude, if I died from it I really wouldn't give a shit... because I would be fucking dead. But if he used it and I wasn't being irrational then I would be pissed. If he used it on this woman while she was complying with everything he said instead of acting rediculous, I would be pissed.

Police aren't trained to physically apprehend a perp if they are acting irrational, have you ever seen a dangerous man getting jumped on and forced to do anything? No, they pull their guns and give orders until he does what he is told. Of course I haven't seen any dangerous people taken down while the cops in my city were issued tasers, but they would probably pull the taser, warn him acouple times, and shoot. And please, if you say she wasn't dangerous you need to re-watch the video, anyone that is acting irrational is to be considered dangerous.

I am completely positive my sister and my girlfriend are not stupid. My girlfriend has been pulled over before on a suspended license and was able to follow directions. Yes, she was taken to jail. My sister just got her license, and she has never had any run ins with the law.. and judging by her character she never will.

I would never associate myself with people that do not know how to handle situations like this. Because if I'm ever with them when they get pulled over it puts me in danger too. And people who blow shit way out of proportion annoy the hell out of me. Sort of like kids from philly that yell police state everytime the cops do anything, even within reasonable bounds.

But, if for whatever reason my sister/girlfriend decided to act rediculous and died due to the taser, I'm not sure how I would react. But all of these possible situations do not matter. You keep bringing up all these possibilities of her dying, or if my sister were to die from it, but as soon as I say she might have had a knife you shoot back as fast as you can with "but she didn't".

So lets leave it at this. She didn't have a knife. And the officer didn't kill her. Perfect. No more discussion of either one of these situations.