THIS BITCH SHOULD HAVE

Pfffffffffft

You're obviously a cop and I have no love for a pussy-hole cop defending other pussy-hole cops that have no right to have abused their power. Fuck you.

edit---> I just read above post. Choke on a doughnut you filthy pig.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by CACashRefund+Jun 5 2005, 04:08 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CACashRefund - Jun 5 2005, 04:08 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Throwing someone down could also kill them you know.

It didnt matter if the bitch wasnt weilding a knife or gun, since for all they knew she could have had weapons stached nearby they had to protect themselves. This is why police dont like it when you have your hands in your pockets, ive known a ton of fools who because they put their hands in their pockets when theyre nervous have had guns pulle don them.

And i do know that tazers kill people, theres been like 2 people killed in my area in the past couple of months or so by police.

The real problem is not that that did it, its that hes allowed to do it. He was well within his legal rights to do that.

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-CACashRefund@Jun 5 2005, 04:10 AM

And yes i am a cop.

Dang, youre a quick one there SF1 nothing gets by you.

Just quoting this shit so you can't go back and edit it out you douschbag cop. :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Originally posted by SF1+Jun 5 2005, 04:05 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Jun 5 2005, 04:05 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CACashRefund@Jun 5 2005, 03:51 AM

Im assuming he didnt take the phone from her because it was on her right side and if he would have grabbed it chances are she would have fought back, and if she fought back the cop could have been injured, and rather than get injured i guess the cop decided to tazer the bitch.

*edit about the right side comment.

If her phobe is on her right, he would have to reach over exposing himself and putting himself within a pretty uncomfortable proximity, and cops are told never to get too close to suspects who are not controlled, for all he knew she could have pulled out a shank a stuck him or something.

Are you a cop? you really sound like one.

You also sound like a fucking pussy.

[/b]

you sounds like you sook about the "police state" too much

whats the worst thing a cop has ever done to you ?

Originally posted by azert@Jun 5 2005, 04:17 AM

I find it funny how you think you're insulting him by calling him a cop.

So he's a cop because he knows what cops are allowed to do? And why they reacted to a situation like this?

Actually I been suspect of this guy for a minute. We been arguing about shit on other threads and he always has the rightwing redneck cop stance on everything. I'm mad suspect of fools that have that kind of attitude that hang out on GRAFF FORUMS. Like oil trying to mix with water.

Are you a dickhead cop too??? :yuck:

Originally posted by SF1+Jun 4 2005, 09:19 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Jun 4 2005, 09:19 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by CACashRefund@Jun 5 2005, 04:08 AM

Throwing someone down could also kill them you know.

It didnt matter if the bitch wasnt weilding a knife or gun, since for all they knew she could have had weapons stached nearby they had to protect themselves. This is why police dont like it when you have your hands in your pockets, ive known a ton of fools who because they put their hands in their pockets when theyre nervous have had guns pulle don them.

And i do know that tazers kill people, theres been like 2 people killed in my area in the past couple of months or so by police.

The real problem is not that that did it, its that hes allowed to do it. He was well within his legal rights to do that.

<!--QuoteBegin-CACashRefund@Jun 5 2005, 04:10 AM

And yes i am a cop.

Dang, youre a quick one there SF1 nothing gets by you.

Just quoting this shit so you can't go back and edit it out you douschbag cop. :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

[/b]

Here is some more

Im a cop

Im a cop

Police officer

Here is my badge:

newbitmapimage24wl.png

Here i am with my partner neil(im the one with the cool sunglasses!)

15-lapd.jpg

My dog Spike:

KTS%20K9.JPG

And of course my

Donuts.jpg

DONUTS!

SF you are now under arrest a cop car wil be at your house momentarily, ill put some drugs on you and maybe a gun and ill call it a night.

Originally posted by SF1+Jun 5 2005, 01:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Jun 5 2005, 01:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-azert@Jun 5 2005, 04:17 AM

I find it funny how you think you're insulting him by calling him a cop.

So he's a cop because he knows what cops are allowed to do? And why they reacted to a situation like this?

Actually I been suspect of this guy for a minute. We been arguing about shit on other threads and he always has the rightwing redneck cop stance on everything. I'm mad suspect of fools that have that kind of attitude that hang out on GRAFF FORUMS. Like oil trying to mix with water.

Are you a dickhead cop too??? :yuck:

[/b]

Actually yes, I too am a cop. I've been an undercover cop for many years now.

Oh and I finally graduate from high school this wednesday. Which also marks my 10th year as a cop.

Edit: In case you couldn't tell, I've been a cop since I was 8 years old.

Someone else might have brought this up. But this woman already took a swing at the cop. If he got into a situation where he had to get close enough to drag her out of the car she could have pulled a knife on him. Police did fine here. Wasn't excessive at all.

I thinks its really fucking sad that some of you are so stuck in the " YO IM A WILD REBELLIOUS BOMBER, FUCK THA POLICE! " mentality.

I've been arrested now on 3 different occassions, cops are dick yea but, YOURE ALSO A FUCKING CRIMINAL.

I've also had a pretty good beating by a group of 4 cops, why? not because they had to exercise the power of their badges, but because i was a fucking moron and decided, hey let me resist being arrested and push this cop.

Youre the same fucking kids who are crying about cops being fucking pricks, but god forbid your mother or sister gets raped, cops are the first people you turn to.

Originally posted by Glik0@Jun 5 2005, 05:54 AM

I thinks its really fucking sad that some of you are so stuck in the " YO IM A WILD REBELLIOUS BOMBER, FUCK THA POLICE! " mentality.

I've been arrested now on 3 different occassions, cops are dick yea  but, YOURE ALSO A FUCKING CRIMINAL.

I've also had a pretty good beating by a group of 4 cops, why? not because they had to exercise the power of their badges, but because i was a fucking moron and decided, hey let me resist being arrested and push this cop.

Youre the same fucking kids who are crying about cops being fucking pricks, but god forbid your mother or sister gets raped, cops are the first people you turn to.

Huh??? 3 times in your life???? where the hell are you from???

By the time I was 20 I lost count and I wasn't even bombing like that nor did any of my cases have shit to do with graff, mostly to do with just being a kid.

It doesn't matter if your a graff writer or a grandmother... the fact is that THE POLICE ARE YOUR ENEMY! Their whole job is to fine, arrest, intimidate, and imprison people, and to supress freedom. No ethics aloud, strictly law. If some dickhead politician passes a law forbiding wearing certain clothes, talking a certain way, sneazing, or whatever their job is to fine you, arrest you beat you the fuck down if you resist (and some day soon legaly kill you on the spot with no consequense to them cause lame brains like you keep giving them more power).

And trust if my sister get's raped the last thing I'm gonna do is go running to the cops or have her go running to the cops...I'm gonna handle that shit street.

FUCK THEM PUSSY ASS NAZI COMMIE FASCIST PIGS!!!! :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred:

Keep giving the man dap till he comes for you!

i know where SF1 lives..the cops there are fucking bad..they are crooked and do dumb shit to good people...

but still...

this lady should have shut the fuck up and listened..

she didnt have a license to drive

she knew she was wrong to start with.

simple math.

you dont listen + swing at an officer = taze

Originally posted by SF1+Jun 5 2005, 06:43 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Jun 5 2005, 06:43 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-WhiteOx@Jun 5 2005, 06:05 AM

for someone who uses capitals and full stops your are really fucking stupid

For a White Ox you sure are a blind sheep.

[/b]

do you mind if i use that for my poetry ?

You can't keep a liscense where I live unless you have mad dough to pay mad fines all the fucking time for nonsense.

Human nature dictates that eventualy people are gonna get fed the fuck up with the harassment and behave like humans do when they are fed the fuck up with dickheads treating them like animals.