THIS BITCH SHOULD HAVE

Pfffffffffft

Originally posted by Glik0@Jun 5 2005, 12:54 AM

I thinks its really fucking sad that some of you are so stuck in the " YO IM A WILD REBELLIOUS BOMBER, FUCK THA POLICE! " mentality.

I've been arrested now on 3 different occassions, cops are dick yea but, YOURE ALSO A FUCKING CRIMINAL.

I'm a criminal? Dude, I'm just expressing my mind... and... and all that other junk.

this thread sucks. PMB's link was good. that is all.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dumy@Jun 4 2005, 07:23 PM

you're talking about this woman like she's a fucking animal.

maybe i'm just a bleeding heart, but all i'm trying to say is that the situation didn't warrant tasing..when I saw that shit it disgusted me, how the cop approached and reacted to the situation was extreme, in my opinion, yeah the woman was in the wrong for running off her mouth to a cop like that..but I also feel he was wrong and used excessive force in subdueing her..I just don't feel this should be acceptable

edit: this was in response to el producto

Totally agree with this. I dont know where the rest of you are coming from, but seeing as how i wouldnt even raise a hand to a woman i find this completely unacceptable. Now i understand the cop's are allowed to use force, and i understand why as well - BUT CLEARLY this woman posed no threat to the two officer's who were arresting her, definantly an annoyance, but not to an extent that would warrent the action's that were taken (He pulled that tazer awfully quick..).

*Im sure im missing detail's and if infact she WAS some how putting those around her in danger then i understand the urgency of getting her out of and away from the vehicle, i just dont think tazing her was necessary.

I also agree with Gliko, Im certaintly not for the police, but i do understand that they are doing a job (a dangerous one at that) and if you're breaking the law certain consequences should be expected. I just see a fault in how this particuler incedent was handled.

Feel free to pick at this and point out the numerous faults, its 3 a.m. and im tired, I dont mind.

Originally posted by dumy@Jun 4 2005, 02:23 PM

you're talking about this woman like she's a fucking animal.

maybe i'm just a bleeding heart, but all i'm trying to say is that the situation didn't warrant tasing..when I saw that shit it disgusted me, how the cop approached and reacted to the situation was extreme, in my opinion, yeah the woman was in the wrong for running off her mouth to a cop like that..but I also feel he was wrong and used excessive force in subdueing her..I just don't feel this should be acceptable

edit: this was in response to el producto

i agree with you to a point, he could have, in fact, done many different, less tazerlicious things, to get the women off the phone and outta the car, but like people said, it wasent without warning, he had the gun, right up to her, and said, at least five times, "if you dont get out of the car, im going to taze you." That there should have been enough for her to say, ok, and get out of the car, but no, she taunts him, "oh, you gonna shoot me?" So, what he did may hae been a bit harsh, but its not like it was out of the blue.

Originally posted by Glik0@Jun 5 2005, 12:54 AM

I thinks its really fucking sad that some of you are so stuck in the " YO IM A WILD REBELLIOUS BOMBER, FUCK THA POLICE! " mentality.

I've been arrested now on 3 different occassions, cops are dick yea but, YOURE ALSO A FUCKING CRIMINAL.

I've also had a pretty good beating by a group of 4 cops, why? not because they had to exercise the power of their badges, but because i was a fucking moron and decided, hey let me resist being arrested and push this cop.

Youre the same fucking kids who are crying about cops being fucking pricks, but god forbid your mother or sister gets raped, cops are the first people you turn to.

huh, i thoguht i was the only person who thought like this.....

I dont get how people always complain about the cops, and all that garbage, but yorue right, first person they call when they ae in trouble.

You have to understand that, cops, in their line of business, see the scum and trash of the city, thats who they deal with, every fucking day, they dont get a day at work where someone runs to them and says thanks, or things like that, they deal with people everyday giving them shit and hell for what they do. They have to uphold the law in whatever way is safe for he public. I bet if the lady had gotten off the cell phone, and cooperated, the cop would have been quite polite with her...guess we'll never know..

Originally posted by The Leader@Jun 5 2005, 10:14 AM

^she did pose a threat, she had already takin a swing at one of the officers.

Oooh what a threat! a woman taking a swing.

"I thought the bitch was gonna beat me up so I shot her with a tazer" "That don't make me pussy does it?"

Nah, of course not.

Next time a 5-year old mouths off or takes a swing at a cop taze him too! :rolleyes:

Man, what is wrong with your logic.

For real, if a cop tells you to get out of the car and you tell him "no I'm making a phone call".. and this is after you have already taken a swing at him, what the fuck do you want to happen? Do you think he should have stood there and waited for her hissy fit to be over? Have you ever dealt with a black woman that acts like that? She would sit in that car forever if given the choice. He couldn't pull the bitch out because she had already swung at him which means she was willing to cause harm to him.. which means she could grab a sharp object and stab him.

so, my question is, what the fuck do you think should have happened?

What the hell is wrong with you're logic dude?

What's wrong with just yanking the bitch out the old fashion way? Tazers are for life threatening situations not some black bitch that refuses to get out the car. If that shit doesn't work and shit gets seriously out of hand then mace the bitch.

Bottom line is cowboy copper was just looking for an excuse to test out his shiny new tazer and he could have killed the bitch.

If the bitch died, I'd bet your attitude would be alot different.

Stopped speeder shocked twice

She berated officers and refused to exit vehicle

By Dani Davies

Palm Beach Post Staff Writer

Sunday, May 29, 2005

BOYNTON BEACH — Victoria Goodwin's spirits were high as she sped through Boynton Beach in her SUV that Friday morning.

She had just dropped her daughter off at day care and was heading to her mother's house to get her hair and nails done. On Monday, she would fly to Jamaica to be a contestant in a modeling competition.

In a 35-mph zone, she breezed past a yellow Mustang. Officer Rich McNevin, in the Mustang, clocked her at 52 mph.

He pulled her over.

Five minutes later, the young mother was squirming on the ground, her body electrified twice by 50,000 volts from McNevin's Taser.

Though Goodwin, 22, wants to sue the department, police officials say the officer's choice to use the stun gun was a good one that had a good outcome: No one got seriously hurt.

The incident was recorded by a camera mounted on the Mustang's dashboard.

It shows, at 7:50 a.m. on Aug. 6, Goodwin's silver Isuzu Rodeo pass by, McNevin following and eventually pulling her over.

As McNevin approaches the Rodeo, Goodwin opens her door and launches into a stream of criticism and questions. She tells him he pulled her over for no reason, says Boynton Beach officers are "the worst" and, according to the officer's report, calls him racist. He tells her that in addition to speeding, she has a broken windshield, a broken tail light and isn't wearing a seat belt.

At 7:54 a.m., a dispatcher adds one more offense to the list: Goodwin's license is suspended. McNevin tells Goodwin she is under arrest. He directs her to put out her cigarette, get off her cellphone and step out of the car. She says, "No, I'm calling somebody." He repeats his order and tries to grab her wrist, but she pulls away and says, "Stop. Don't touch me."

McNevin draws his Taser and points it into the car. A second officer opens Goodwin's passenger door and tries to grab her cellphone.

It's impossible to see on the video what is happening inside the car. In his report, McNevin wrote that "it appeared that Goodwin attempted to slap Officer Reynolds." She says she never did that.

At 7:55 a.m., McNevin, who has never shot his Taser before, fires the two probes from his stun gun into Goodwin's left arm.

She shrieks in pain and slides out of the car. Her body vibrates violently on the ground as she continues to wail.

McNevin shouts at her to turn over on her stomach and put her hands behind her back. Do it now, he says repeatedly. Do it now, or you're going to get Tased again, he yells.

The video doesn't show Goodwin on the ground. She cries out, "I can't."

Then, less than a minute after the first shock, another pop is audible, followed by the clicking sound of the Taser cycling another 50,000 volts into her body for five seconds. She screams anew and yanks one probe from her arm.

She sobs for several minutes, quietly, repeatedly whimpering, "Oh, my God."

The two officers put her in handcuffs, remove the remaining probe and walk her to a patrol car.

"It's over and done with," McNevin says. "We've been Tased before. We know it's not that bad."

Goodwin responds: "I don't care what you say. I've never been Tased before."

Sgt. Sedrick Aiken, a department trainer who watched the video, said McNevin's actions were appropriate, even ideal.

An officer facing a noncompliant person in a car has to consider several potential problems. If he physically forced Goodwin out of the vehicle and onto the ground, he might have injured her. She might have had a weapon hidden in the car. If he used pepper spray, her eyes could have been affected for an hour, or he might have sprayed his partner.

"We don't get paid to have conflict with people," Aiken said.

Goodwin was charged with driving on a suspended license and resisting arrest without violence. She was treated at Bethesda Memorial Hospital after complaining that her arm was numb, according to the report, and then transferred to jail.

Ten months after the incident, she has two small marks on her arms from the probes. She says she placed in the top 100 of 8,000 contestants in Jamaica.

Goodwin said the department has treated her family unfairly ever since a relative filed a lawsuit against the city in the early '90s. She had been calling her brother to come to the scene because, she told officers, "I don't trust y'all."

Originally posted by Glik0@Jun 4 2005, 10:54 PM

I've also had a pretty good beating by a group of 4 cops, why? not because they had to exercise the power of their badges, but because i was a fucking moron and decided, hey let me resist being arrested and push this cop.

Youre the same fucking kids who are crying about cops being fucking pricks, but god forbid your mother or sister gets raped, cops are the first people you turn to.

I agree with this. I've always respected cops. But damn if I'm caught I know it was my fault. Graff writers act like cops are the damn devil and that the cops are at fault for why they climbed the rooftop and spraypainted the throw-up.

Originally posted by SF1@Jun 5 2005, 12:12 PM

What the hell is wrong with you're logic dude?

What's wrong with just yanking the bitch out the old fashion way? Tazers are for life threatening situations not some black bitch that refuses to get out the car. If that shit doesn't work and shit gets seriously out of hand then mace the bitch.

Bottom line is cowboy copper was just looking for an excuse to test out his shiny new tazer and he could have killed the bitch.

If the bitch died, I'd bet your attitude would be alot different.

Do you not read everything that is written?

She might have had a knife, that's why he didn't try to pull her out.

________

Also, she claims the police have treated her family unfairly ever since whatever the fuck in the early 90's.

BITCH, YOU WERE DOING 50 SOMETHING IN A 35 WITH A BROKEN WINDSHIELD AND A BROKEN TAIL LIGHT.

Stop trying to fall back on racism whenever you do something wrong and get pinched. Fuck, this thread angers me. I'm not coming back.

i think there was a lot of room for leniancy on the cops part but ultimately he did do the correct thing. if a bitch isnt listening sometimes you just got to make them understand, one way or another. i think we can all agree though that her reaction to being tazed was fucking rediculous, she was acting out for sure. besides, ive never heard of tazers killing anyone. im sure it happens but its not a realistic outcome to consider when you're a cop and dealing with a person that does not listen to a single one of your commands when you give her plenty of time to comply and you even repeat yourself multiple times..

anyone ever watch cops? there was one hour long cops called "TAZED AND CONFUSED" and it was pretty funny. almost EVERY time they tazed someone though it seemed like there was plenty of room for them to handle the situation a different way, except when they got a methhead whos resisting violently. they take a taze to the chest for a few seconds and the last thing they think of doing afterwards is resisting.

Every one of you morrons that are defending this police state of modern slavery are the reason why this country is so fucked up right now.

The bitch was speeding for Christ sakes! Not robbing a bank or raping little kids or killing someone or "spraypainting a throw up".<--- :haha:

What the fuck is wrong with you people??? Just 10-15 years ago that kind of shit woulda caused an uproar. Now yall all "yasa masta wuz right to shock that upity nigga, she shoulda known her place".

WE ARE ALL SLAVES TO THIS POLICE STATE AND WILL REMAIN SO UNTIL EVERY ONE OF YOU WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!

Instead of black people now ALL people are slaves to this corporate police state, and whips have been replaced by tazers nite sticks and mace, and the plantations have been replaced by the prison industry and yall either too dense to realise it or you just don't give a fuck.

This is why when you get arrested, you just shut up, give them only short, pertinent, and non-incriminating answers, and do whatever they tell you to do with your body. You'll have plenty of time to be pissed off later, but being reasonable can affect the outcome of your case.

One of my friends was arrested for a DUI while we were driving home from the bars one time, and he was so goddamn nice to the cops it was unreal. He ended up with a 30 day licensce suspension instead of the standard 9 months that is given for first time offenders here, and this was with a high BAC. They just let me walk home.

sf1 is a liberal extremist. it's "cool" nowadays to be a rebel without a cause yelling cliche lines such as "police state" and "fascist capitalist government"; being a pseudo-intellectual acting like what they're saying is new and innovative. are there things about the government i don't like? of course. i dont like bush or the iraq war. but at the same time i would rather live here than most places. there are many 3rd world/developing countries that are 100x worse.

:huh2: :huh2: :huh2:

Originally posted by Theo Huxtable@Jun 6 2005, 06:09 AM

sf1 is a liberal extremist. it's "cool" nowadays to be a rebel without a cause yelling cliche lines such as "police state" and "fascist capitalist government"; being a pseudo-intellectual acting like what they're saying is new and innovative. are there things about the government i don't like? of course. i dont like bush or the iraq war. but at the same time i would rather live here than most places. there are many 3rd world/developing countries that are 100x worse.

Pussy I'm an American that was brought up to love my country cause we are "free" not like the rest of the world who are "oppressed", who comes from a long line of war vets that fought for this country!!!

Take a look around you. Look at modern day "America". Are we free???? Do we live in a democracy???? Does our "Bill of Rights" or "Constitution" even exsist outside of the glass encasement it's stored in???

Look at the rest of the world. Alot of these so called "opressive" countries have alot more freedom and liberty than us these days!

What the fuck are you talking about??? :huh2: :huh2: :huh2:

Apparently it's "hip" to be a rightwing fascist Republican-ass licking douchebag these days... cause all I hear on here is stupid teanage kids talking about how anyone that has a problem with our country turning into a Nazi, Fascist, Commie Dictatorship---> is an "un-American leftwing nut job". :huh2: :huh2: :huh2: :huh2:

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU NOODLES!?!?!?

^^^

I would like for you to give specific examples of unquestioned unconstitutional practices dealing directly with American citizens.You seem to throw around the term "police state"an awful lot yet give no clear cut examples.You sir, a king of exaggeration