THIS BITCH SHOULD HAVE

Pfffffffffft

Originally posted by BobTheBuilder.@Jun 7 2005, 09:06 PM

Ok, she was not complying with the officers request, she was getting an attitude.

Another fine example of the slave being whipped for getting upity.

Most people know to keep their mouth shut and listen to the pigs cause it's the safe thing to do, not cause it's the right thing to do.

Just cause the bitch had the self esteme to stand up for herself, that might make her stupid but not in the wrong. We're all born human beings not government property to be abused and harrassed and treated like animals. Shit aint gonna change till everyone realizes that we really don't need to be putting up with this shit.

I love the little slogans written on the side of cop cars..."Honor and integrity", "to serve and protect". Maybe if they acted more like that and less like an occupying army of thugs they'ed actually get the respect that they so desperately demand.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SHE TOOK A SWING AT THE COP

SHE HAD A SUSPENDED LICENSE

SHE HAD A BROKEN WINDSHIELD

SHE HAD A BROKEN TAIL LIGHT

SHE WAS ACTING LIKE SHE GOT PULLED OVER BECAUSE SHE WAS BLACK

i hate when people try to pull that racist bullshit when they were obviously way in the wrong.

also, police state this police state that. My friend, getting tased for being completely irrational is no sign of a police state.

You're right, he should have just shot the bitch. I mean when he tried to grab her she may or may not have swatted his advances, (depending on who's story you believe). Of couse that can be easily confused with throwing a punch. :rolleyes:

Fuckit he felt "threatened", his life was in jeopardy, I'm surprized he didn't just merk the bitch.

"SHE TOOK A SWING AT THE COP"

after having a taser shoved in her face and verbally stateing that she thought it was a gun, she instinctivly threw her hand up in an act of fear....she did NOT throw a punch at the cop....

SHE HAD A SUSPENDED LICENSE

not a good reason to taser a bitch

SHE HAD A BROKEN WINDSHIELD

SHE HAD A BROKEN TAIL LIGHT

SHE WAS ACTING LIKE SHE GOT PULLED OVER BECAUSE SHE WAS BLACK

no....she was acting like she might be treated unfairly and feared possibly being harrassed and/or attacked.....you dont know if she had ever been assualted by police or treated unfairly in the past.....maybe that is the reason she wanted a witness...she never said you pulled me over because im black...but she did imply that she felt as though they might treat her unfairly because of that....but even if she did think she was pulled over because she was black, she would have a legitament reason to believe it....racial profiling is a fact....not debatable......it is a FACT that minorities are pulled over more so than white people....it is a fact...research it....stop being so defensive.....i read your posts and posts like it and think to myself "hes so scared that people think hes racist that he cant admit when prejudice occurs"....if the lady had been white or more significantly 'well-to-do' white, then it would NOT have turned out the same....id bet every cent ill ever have on it....racism is such a closet ideology these days....you dont have to be burning crosses or lynching to be racist.....refusing to accpept or just plain ignoring how unequal treatment is in this country, from police to schooling to jobs to healthcare to banking ect ect, is crime that someday will bring to you consequences wether directly or indirectly

"police state this police state that. My friend, getting tased for being completely irrational is no sign of a police state."

a police state is only obvious in a place where there are numerous cops....where is that? areas of great minority....so i ask you...have you ever lived in a place like that? and for how long? no? then how would you understand that...just because you cop your trees on the southside of town doesnt mean you know what the hoods like homie....its like when my boss said he thought it was all good that fools are being locked up for years on pot charges....POT!!!.....but then he smokes it....he thinks there is nothing wrong with smoking pot and buying it but if you get caught selling it then you deserve everything you get....its this backwards ass double think that allows you to just accept injustice...safe in your whitebred world you smoke your weed snort your coke and not even care about those getting shot selling it or locked up...i bet you think that this woman that got tasered was the one being racist..."man, that black bitch, just pulling the race card to get out of trouble with these two white law enforcers....just taking advantage of the system like they do with welfare...yea! score one for whitey....thatll show em!!!" hang your pent up racial issues out to dry homie...what these cops did was excessive to the Nth degree....its was uncalled for seeing as how she was little to no threat....have the balls to admit that

THIS WOMAN NEVER REACHED FOR A WEAPON NOR SHOW SIGNS OF HAVING A WEAPON....SHE WAS SIMPLY ON HER PHONE AND REFUSED TO DO AS THE COPS ASKED...ILLEGAL? YES...... BUT IS TASERING HER AN ACCEPTABLE REACTION? HELL FUCK NO!!!

i hope all you herbs who think that shit is straight get to experience the rush of 50000 volts some day through your ball sack

Originally posted by mentor@Jun 7 2005, 11:18 PM

"police state this police state that. My friend, getting tased for being completely irrational is no sign of a police state."

a police state is only obvious in a place where there are numerous cops....where is that? areas of great minority....so i ask you...have you ever lived in a place like that? and for how long? no? then how would you understand that...just because you cop your trees on the southside of town doesnt mean you know what the hoods like homie....its like when my boss said he thought it was all good that fools are being locked up for years on pot charges....POT!!!.....but then he smokes it....he thinks there is nothing wrong with smoking pot and buying it but if you get caught selling it then you deserve everything you get....its this backwards ass double think that allows you to just accept injustice...safe in your whitebred world you smoke your weed snort your coke and not even care about those getting shot selling it or locked up...i bet you think that this woman that got tasered was the one being racist..."man, that black bitch, just pulling the race card to get out of trouble with these two white law enforcers....just taking advantage of the system like they do with welfare...yea! score one for whitey....thatll show em!!!" hang your pent up racial issues out to dry homie...what these cops did was excessive to the Nth degree....its was uncalled for seeing as how she was little to no threat....have the balls to admit that

i grew up in several parts of the bay area including but not limited to east oakland, east san jose and alviso.

i currently live in a crack infested neighborhood while i go to school. please dude, if you dont know, shut the fuck up.

And once again. what was the officer supposed to do after repeatedly telling her to get out of the car and she wouldnt budge?

Originally posted by The Leader@Jun 8 2005, 08:09 AM

she took a swing at him before he pulled out the taser. it was before the video.

Got-damnit! I had no idea you were standing right there the whole time even before the dashboard camera from the cop car was rolling... wait... aint that shit non-stop continuous? Why didn't they show this upity nigga bitch throwing that alledged punch at masta if it really happened?

Shit, If I knew you were a witness to the whole thing I might have just took your word for it...

My bad, I shoulda realized the cops are honest. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by The Leader@Jun 8 2005, 08:15 AM

she was under arrest and she was resisting. she was not listening to orders. she was calling some one on her phone because she was "scared."

she was just trying to make a scene.

Yeah you're right. It wasn't like she was excercising her human right to dignity. Or out of FEAR trying to get a witness to what she knew was probably gonna happen weather she co-operated or not being as her family had a running feud with these upstanding police officers.

In fact I'm pretty sure there's a law somewhere that police men are legaly alowed to taser a nigga bitch if she gets upity and refuses to co-operate. Even without knowledge of her heart health or if she's pregnant or not. Who the fuck cares if she dies, she's just another upity nigger right?

Bitch shouldn't have been speeding anyways.

And most importantly...more important than anything... she shoulda had the hundreds of dollars to throw at that cracked windsheild and broken tail light! Nobody gives a fuck about a poor nigger bitch trying to get away with driving the same speed everyone else does if they aint got loot to keep their shit prestine and aford to keep they liscense in this modern day police state that we know and love!

most of your motherfuckers are crazy..let me tase you in short intervals with a police issue taser..not the bullshit ones they sell us.and then tell me your bitch ass wont be squealing or twitching or sumshit..The lady was wrong for numerous reasons but did she need to be tased like some out of control 300 pound man whos driving drunk and physically resisiting arrest..She was a female on a cell phone...:huh2: She posed an immediate threat right?? wow i can only imagine what type of shit goes on when that dash camera isnt conveniently turned on..fuck the police and there "orders".they just let that shit go to there head and the problem is most people dont know or understand basic civil rights and laws when it comes to the police and police knowing this they tread the shit out of that "line" whenever possible..

Aiight in comparison where im from the cops beat up an unarmed...handcuffed..faced down man on the 11 oclock news because he "fit the description" of a burglary suspect...so i guess he deserved it right?? the man reportedly had some past run-ins with law enforcement..and did a little time..so im sure he wasnt exaclty fond of the whole "innocent until proven guilty bit" as most people who have ever been arrested or subject to unlawful search and seizure by police feel because you "fit the description" and in an idiot move because he was "scared" led police on a chase for a lil bit in his car when they attempted to stop him..a short foot chase afterwards but the man then gave up and surrendered completely..was handcuffed..but then out of nowhere this cop shows up on the scene and starts fuckin homie up..The police helicopter was over head but what the dickhead jake didnt realize was there was a news chopper there as well..so with the jakes assuming this was JUST the police chopper over head he fucked homie up...just cause..in the end they beat homie up..left him in lock up for a few hours...cited him for speeding..and let him go like shit never happened..remember they originally pursued him as a "burglary" suspect...

So dont hand me that because she was not compliant shit..she needed to be tased..she deserved it horseshit...i guess homie deserved gettin beat the fuck up too right??

Why dont the cops goto the hoods where people get layed down every single night by the hands of a bullet..or some sort of violent crime..Why dont they make a real effort to keep drugs and guns off the streets?? Keep defenseless old ladies from getting robbed.raped or whatever..

Nah fuck that theyd rather tase a woman with a cell phone right??..or beat up and unarmed...handcuffed man??

at least she wasnt in Ohio cause she most certainly would have been merked!!!!

*off topic for ignorance

Originally posted by BobTheBuilder.+Jun 7 2005, 03:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BobTheBuilder. - Jun 7 2005, 03:27 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-symbols@Jun 7 2005, 01:13 PM

fuck the police.

Hahahah. Symbols gets raped two year later in an alley.

[/b]

bob, you don't know jack shit about me.

when your argument includes an assumption about my behavior, it's dead wrong.

judging by bob's comment, the iq of the site is already piss poor low, and this kind of thread just brings out the most in people haha.

fuck the police again.

they've never been of any assistance to me, regardless of the crime i was a victim of.

these days, i don't/won't/wouldn't call them when shit goes wrong.

hahahah bob gets assraped by three men tomorrow in his bed

yeah, that is sooo funny

and just so you know how effective the police are:

Data from the National Women's Study, a longitudinal telephone survey of a national household probability sample of women at least 18 years of age, show 683,000 women forcibly raped each year and that 84% of rape victims did not report the offense to the police.

Originally posted by SF1+Jun 8 2005, 01:39 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Jun 8 2005, 01:39 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-The Leader@Jun 8 2005, 08:09 AM

she took a swing at him before he pulled out the taser. it was before the video.

Got-damnit! I had no idea you were standing right there the whole time even before the dashboard camera from the cop car was rolling... wait... aint that shit non-stop continuous? Why didn't they show this upity nigga bitch throwing that alledged punch at masta if it really happened?

Shit, If I knew you were a witness to the whole thing I might have just took your word for it...

My bad, I shoulda realized the cops are honest. :rolleyes:

[/b]

there are other, longer videos available on the internet you brilliant motherfucker.

Originally posted by SF1+Jun 8 2005, 01:43 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Jun 8 2005, 01:43 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-The Leader@Jun 8 2005, 08:15 AM

she was under arrest and she was resisting. she was not listening to orders. she was calling some one on her phone because she was "scared."

she was just trying to make a scene.

Yeah you're right. It wasn't like she was excercising her human right to dignity. Or out of FEAR trying to get a witness to what she knew was probably gonna happen weather she co-operated or not being as her family had a running feud with these upstanding police officers.

In fact I'm pretty sure there's a law somewhere that police men are legaly alowed to taser a nigga bitch if she gets upity and refuses to co-operate. Even without knowledge of her heart health or if she's pregnant or not. Who the fuck cares if she dies, she's just another upity nigger right?

Bitch shouldn't have been speeding anyways.

And most importantly...more important than anything... she shoulda had the hundreds of dollars to throw at that cracked windsheild and broken tail light! Nobody gives a fuck about a poor nigger bitch trying to get away with driving the same speed everyone else does if they aint got loot to keep their shit prestine and aford to keep they liscense in this modern day police state that we know and love!

[/b]

yes. there is a law that says they can legally taser a nigga bitch if she gets upity. it goes the same for all races though. stop turning this into a race thing, you aren't certain they would act different if there was another race involved, so stfu about it. all you are doing is speculating.

The numerous times he said he was going to taser her she had the chance to mention that she had a heart condition/was pregnant.

yes. she definately should have had the hundreds of dollars in order to fix the windshield and tail light, because those pose a risk to other drivers, especially the tail light. And who says she was driving the same speed as everyone else. I DIDNT REALIZE YOU WERE A WITNESS TO THE WHOLE SITUATION. Bitch. shut the fuck up.

It wasn't as if her license expired, it was SUSPENDED. Two different things. All this means is she fucked up several times while driving before. and of course, OBVIOUSLY, since you were there and all, the only reason they pulled her over is because she's part of that certain family.. because every cop in malibu has her name discription and description of vehicle, and every time they see that shit they gotta write a ticket for something. wrong.

Originally posted by beelkaemoney@Jun 8 2005, 05:02 AM

most of your motherfuckers are crazy..let me tase you in short intervals with a police issue taser..not the bullshit ones they sell us.and then tell me your bitch ass wont be squealing or twitching or sumshit..The lady was wrong for numerous reasons but did she need to be tased like some out of control 300 pound man whos driving drunk and physically resisiting arrest..She was a female on a cell phone...:huh2: She posed an immediate threat right?? wow i can only imagine what type of shit goes on when that dash camera isnt conveniently turned on..fuck the police and there "orders".they just let that shit go to there head and the problem is most people dont know or understand basic civil rights and laws when it comes to the police and police knowing this they tread the shit out of that "line" whenever possible..

Aiight in comparison where im from the cops beat up an unarmed...handcuffed..faced down man on the 11 oclock news because he "fit the description" of a burglary suspect...so i guess he deserved it right?? the man reportedly had some past run-ins with law enforcement..and did a little time..so im sure he wasnt exaclty fond of the whole "innocent until proven guilty bit" as most people who have ever been arrested or subject to unlawful search and seizure by police feel because you "fit the description" and in an idiot move because he was "scared" led police on a chase for a lil bit in his car when they attempted to stop him..a short foot chase afterwards but the man then gave up and surrendered completely..was handcuffed..but then out of nowhere this cop shows up on the scene and starts fuckin homie up..The police helicopter was over head but what the dickhead jake didnt realize was there was a news chopper there as well..so with the jakes assuming this was JUST the police chopper over head he fucked homie up...just cause..in the end they beat homie up..left him in lock up for a few hours...cited him for speeding..and let him go like shit never happened..remember they originally pursued him as a "burglary" suspect...

So dont hand me that because she was not compliant shit..she needed to be tased..she deserved it horseshit...i guess homie deserved gettin beat the fuck up too right??

Why dont the cops goto the hoods where people get layed down every single night by the hands of a bullet..or some sort of violent crime..Why dont they make a real effort to keep drugs and guns off the streets?? Keep defenseless old ladies from getting robbed.raped or whatever..

Nah fuck that theyd rather tase a woman with a cell phone right??..or beat up and unarmed...handcuffed man??

Being a female has nothing to do with anything. She was, in actuality, acting out of control.

And for the whole second paragraph.. that has nothing to do with this whole topic. This woman was not hanfcuffed, could have been armed for all the police knew, and was resisting arrest.

I swear the people of these boards use these topics so they can mention they are from the low down.

Originally posted by symbols+Jun 8 2005, 05:10 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (symbols - Jun 8 2005, 05:10 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>*off topic for ignorance

Originally posted by BobTheBuilder.@Jun 7 2005, 03:27 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-symbols@Jun 7 2005, 01:13 PM

fuck the police.

Hahahah. Symbols gets raped two year later in an alley.

Data from the National Women's Study, a longitudinal telephone survey of a national household probability sample of women at least 18 years of age, show 683,000 women forcibly raped each year and that 84% of rape victims did not report the offense to the police.

[/b]

Yeah, but isn't most of that due to feeling guilty as if they caused it? What does that have to do with what level the police are able to help you if they didn't even report it?

Originally posted by beelkaemoney@Jun 8 2005, 05:50 AM

watch out if your driving record isnt spotless in cali...

you might get tased...

my driving record is fucked up. but my license isn't suspended and i comply with the police every time they ask me to do something that is within their reach. That's why I've never been tased... and thats why this bitch got tased.

Originally posted by The Leader+Jun 8 2005, 08:53 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The Leader - Jun 8 2005, 08:53 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-beelkaemoney@Jun 8 2005, 05:50 AM

watch out if your driving record isnt spotless in cali...

you might get tased...

my driving record is fucked up. but my license isn't suspended and i comply with the police every time they ask me to do something that is within their reach. That's why I've never been tased... and thats why this bitch got tased.

[/b]

YET!!!!

Originally posted by The Leader@Jun 8 2005, 08:51 AM

Yeah, but isn't most of that due to feeling guilty as if they caused it? What does that have to do with what level the police are able to help you if they didn't even report it?

apparently, no, not most of it.

yes, some of it.

a lot of it is because women feel it is a personal and private matter

in other words, not something i'd want the police to try to fuck with.

women know what happens.

they get victimized a second time, by the system.

not many women who are raped are ok with the interrgoation that often comes along with reporting a crime

i personally don't see the police as a help for anything where i live.

they kill about four or five people a year

i don't even report crimes that happen to me because i know the cops won't help.

the last time i tried to report a crime (i was jumped)

the cop tried to say i was lying.

this attitude is quite common for women trying to report rape.

And once again. what was the officer supposed to do after repeatedly telling her to get out of the car and she wouldnt budge?

i qouldnt have felt bad even he pulled her out and handcuffed her....even went as far as macing her....only because theyre has to be some order and authority if police are to function at all in society....but....and this is a big butt....tasers are supposed to be non lethal but theyve killed dozens of people allready....i dont think cops should even have them and i esspecially dont think they should be allowed to use them on people they can over power like a small woman....i didnt see any clip of her swinging at the cop....im not some freak searching the net for more video footage of this woman getting tased...i saw the link on this post but this bitch aint no fucking ALI dammit.....fuck the police....that woman could have hit that cop as hard as she could in the face while he was asleep and not do a fraction of the damage 50000 volts does....so NO.....NO asshole fuck YOU.....you racist ass self-righteous wannabe conservative writers....why dont you go join the army and fight a war or something

i qouldnt have felt bad even he pulled her out and handcuffed her....even went as far as macing her....only because theyre has to be some order and authority if police are to function at all in society....but....and this is a big butt....tasers are supposed to be non lethal but theyve killed dozens of people allready....i dont think cops should even have them and i esspecially dont think they should be allowed to use them on people they can over power like a small woman....i didnt see any clip of her swinging at the cop....im not some freak searching the net for more video footage of this woman getting tased...i saw the link on this post but this bitch aint no fucking ALI dammit.....fuck the police....that woman could have hit that cop as hard as she could in the face while he was asleep and not do a fraction of the damage 50000 volts does....so NO.....NO asshole fuck YOU.....you racist ass self-righteous wannabe conservative writers....why dont you go join the army and fight a war or something

Originally posted by The Leader+Jun 8 2005, 08:48 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The Leader - Jun 8 2005, 08:48 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-beelkaemoney@Jun 8 2005, 05:02 AM

Aiight in comparison where im from the cops beat up an unarmed...handcuffed..faced down man on the 11 oclock news because he "fit the description" of a burglary suspect...so i guess he deserved it right?? the man reportedly had some past run-ins with law enforcement..and did a little time..so im sure he wasnt exaclty fond of the whole "innocent until proven guilty bit" as most people who have ever been arrested or subject to unlawful search and seizure  by police feel because you "fit the description" and in an idiot move because he was "scared" led police on a chase for a lil bit in his car when they attempted to stop him..a short foot chase afterwards but the man then gave up and surrendered completely..was handcuffed..but then out of nowhere this cop shows up on the scene and starts fuckin homie up..The police helicopter was over head but what the dickhead jake didnt realize was there was a news chopper there as well..so with the jakes assuming this was JUST the police chopper over head he fucked homie up...just cause..in the end they beat homie up..left him in lock up for a few hours...cited him for speeding..and let him go like shit never happened..remember they originally pursued him as a "burglary" suspect...

Being a female has nothing to do with anything. She was, in actuality, acting out of control.

And for the whole second paragraph.. that has nothing to do with this whole topic. This woman was not hanfcuffed, could have been armed for all the police knew, and was resisting arrest.

I swear the people of these boards use these topics so they can mention they are from the low down.

[/b]

what the fuck are you talkin about..i used the 2nd paragraph as an example..similar situations where police over stepped what needed to be done to handle the situtation..

i dont give a fuck what you say unless the bitch looked like CHYNA or something there is no reason for some pussy ass officer that could easily take her down to instead tase her because a law or SOP says he can..50,000 volts in intervals of lets say 10-20 secs is enough to bring down a elephant..the police over use the taser which in turn has killed numerous people..and will keep killing numerous people..the idiot police officers are walking around with something that is 100x worse then the "choke-hold" or "billy-club" ever was so go somewhere with that shit...

i swear the people on these boards who live in the middle of montana swear they know real life shit...

"i currently live in a crack infested neighborhood while i go to school. please dude, if you dont know, shut the fuck up."

awww you poor thing......do you have to live there WHILE you go to SCHOOL....i guess that qualifys you to know what its like huh?....i mean....you know, after schools over you can go back on the hill with mommy and daddy for brunch...maybe you can get a job working for daddys old college fraternity buddy over at that huge corporation...like i said before....driving through the hood doesnt school you to what things are like...and ill expand on that.....temporarily living in the "hood" while you go to school doesnt make you an expert either....you know what i think...i think you live in some borderline 'bad' neighborhood and youre just talking it up to back your ubsurd perspective of police brutality....why dont you on a nature hike at your grandparents place in the mountains and leave real life to us living it