Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Pfffffffffft

THIS BITCH SHOULD HAVE

Why's the hood yellow? And have a hood scope? Are cop cars turbo now?

I bet that cop just wanted to try out his shiny new tazer...rookies.

stupid white honkey cops, and what a dump bitch!

ah i just felt like being prejudice this morning, because this stupid white bitch pissed me off last night!

HAHAHAHAHA thats classic.

"put the phone down or i am going to tase you."

"he's sayin' he gon' tas- AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

her voice is fucking annoying.

nevermind, i herd it, ya know, being one who does have no real problem with cops, understanding what they have to put up with, that bitch got what she deserved, she needed to put the phone down and listen, fuck being racist,,,,,,,,white, black, green, orange, bitch shoulda listened......shoulda shot her in the foot with a real gun though.....

Originally posted by Yellow Feets@Jun 4 2005, 08:31 AM

White people...

i think this situation calls for "black people.....

she should have listen to the officer...but he was being a tuff guy with a badge so I think the officer was a lot more wrong than the girl

i think that may be true, but if she swung and the other guy, what he did wasnet wrong,,,,,stupid broad,,,,,,they'da been easier on her if she just listened...and then at the end, shut the hell up.... "oh my god, look at my arm"

He wasnt wrong, he gave her more than ample time to exit her vehicle. He didnt pull the taser out of nowhere and hit her with it. He told her, "Im going to tase you," more than once. The bitch deserved it. I think she should have gotten some mace in the eyes for good measure.

Guest imported_Europe

To serve and protect...

Great policework right there. Hooray, we wdont have tasers here...

if i was the cop i would of just punched her in the face...

i guess we know why i am not in law enforcment

wow, no one else seeing abuse of authority?...

..I love how, if you have a blue monkey suit and a badge, you can relentlessly terrorize a female while your homie laughs and watches from the sidelines, thats awesome. True, she should have obeyed the officer and exited the vehicle, no one's disputing this, but their was still a hundred different ways this situation could have been handled that wouldn't have needed the excessive force that was displayed in the video. Shit was fucked, the cop approached the whole situation like the woman was some fucking terrorist and he had no other option but to tase her??..give me a fucking break...in any other situation everyone on this board would have seen how fucked up this was, but since dude was a mufucking pig, shit is all good...damn..

^^^YEAH I feel you, he HAD to tase her..shit makes perfect sense..he should have just shot her in the leg, fuck it right?