terrible graffiti

Loki13

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hey EgoManiakal.. what seems like your personal beef with these DSB guys doesn't make it terrible graffiti. none of that shit belongs here.

... and neither does Phonoh's really, but I realize he posted that for shits and giggles.

Originally posted by FruitPunch@May 18 2005, 12:59 AM

I noticed this in high school. It's like every kid who's from the ghetto or thinks they're ghetto also thinks they're born with the ability to write graffiti. So sad.

1faheem.JPG

fuck you! get tha fuck off tha youngboll dick ... that was ah racist ass fuckin statement ... half you fuck ass niggas from tha suburbs swear you can write to... i bet if he was ah young white boll u wouldnt of said shit bout tha ghetto or nuthin so shut tha fuck up he young as shit jus tryn do his thing ya mean.. dont sterotype shit especially when u aint even been to no fuckin hood before. And do you kno this kidpersonally??? jus because he ah young black boll you automatically thing that hes "From the ghetto" fuck u pussy i cant stand u racist mawfuckas... eat ah fuckin dick bitch!

Originally posted by cheerleader+Jun 16 2005, 03:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cheerleader - Jun 16 2005, 03:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Theo Huxtable@May 29 2005, 05:19 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-THISGUY!@May 17 2005, 02:07 PM

Wysism.jpg

don't see nothin' wrong with this. just looks like a regular philly handstyle.

that is not a philly handstyle

[/b]

being from philly... i can definetly tell u that shit aint come from our city

Originally posted by LGB1+Jun 19 2005, 03:57 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LGB1 - Jun 19 2005, 03:57 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-FruitPunch@May 18 2005, 12:59 AM

I noticed this in high school. It's like every kid who's from the ghetto or thinks they're ghetto also thinks they're born with the ability to write graffiti. So sad.

1faheem.JPG

fuck you! get tha fuck off tha youngboll dick ... that was ah racist ass fuckin statement ... half you fuck ass niggas from tha suburbs swear you can write to... i bet if he was ah young white boll u wouldnt of said shit bout tha ghetto or nuthin so shut tha fuck up he young as shit jus tryn do his thing ya mean.. dont sterotype shit especially when u aint even been to no fuckin hood before. And do you kno this kidpersonally??? jus because he ah young black boll you automatically thing that hes "From the ghetto" fuck u pussy i cant stand u racist mawfuckas... eat ah fuckin dick bitch!

[/b]

wow, your consistent use of the word "fuck" really helped me to see the light.

you must be like, a communications expert or something.

either that or just from the ghetto

Originally posted by LENS+Jun 21 2005, 11:25 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LENS - Jun 21 2005, 11:25 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by LGB1@Jun 19 2005, 03:57 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-FruitPunch@May 18 2005, 12:59 AM

1faheem.JPG

wow, your consistent use of the word "fuck" really helped me to see the light.

you must be like, a communications expert or something.

either that or just from the ghetto

[/b]

haha nice. I was thinking the same thing.

if you want to try to make a point maybe you should try at least SOUNDING intelligent when you do it. not by your consistent use of ebonix and threatz, yo!