terrible graffiti

Loki13

real shit right there...money and free time make this crackers come

toghether heat up spots and start beef over nothing because they are

more that tru writers.....

and about wackness is how everyone start...but it happens that these toys

get schooled by themselfs and you end up having a crew with the same fuckin style...(ive seen too much)

THATS SAD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah racism sucks and that was a stupid thing for "fruitjuice" or whatever the fuck to say but i didnt read anything about this thread being a politcial discussion everyone shut the fuck up and post more flicks god damn quit ranting shiiiiit your not impressing anyone with your knowledge of what racism is

Originally posted by PREPPY GANGSTA+May 19 2005, 02:46 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PREPPY GANGSTA - May 19 2005, 02:46 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-FruitPunch@May 18 2005, 12:59 AM

I noticed this in high school. It's like every kid who's from the ghetto or thinks they're ghetto also thinks they're born with the ability to write graffiti. So sad.

1faheem.JPG

That's straight up hating, shorty is doing his thing!

[/b]

i love this lil dude.....

Originally posted by Kirby p+May 19 2005, 12:27 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kirby p - May 19 2005, 12:27 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>99a2c65f.jpg

451660b3.jpg

85c817ce.jpg

were any of you honestly this toy? ever?

[/b]

i remember suckin that bad....yet i never posed in front of my shit...so gay

<!--QuoteBegin-dankbag@May 19 2005, 02:30 PM

suburban kids are the definition of pussy

thats not an accurate statement i know quite a few crazy fucks that live in the burbs along with myself....you dont have to be from the ghetto to be tough fool

Originally posted by pure heat@May 18 2005, 06:38 PM

And to reiterate, that kid probably has a lot more of a place in graffiti than any of us whitey rich kids. At least he's being constructive and doing something positive, we just fuck up neighborhoods.

A lot of these comments are great, but this one takes the fricking cake. "Constructive" "Positive?? :huh2: This is a joke right? I sure hope so. Grafitti by nature is destruction, beautiful as it is some times, but destruction none the less. Good Lord I hate liberal white folks...all these posts speaking out against racism, and distorted history lessons, because of one stupid opinion (granted in my experience all black boys thinking they're writers is a strange comment - what city are you living in? May be its different in your city, but its damn near opposite here). Well, in conclusion, and most importantly: get your self-hating, PC, lame, homo asses up out here!

:haha: :haha: fucking lames :haha: :haha:

Originally posted by Boulder St.+May 18 2005, 12:23 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Boulder St. - May 18 2005, 12:23 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Killiam Penn@May 17 2005, 04:26 PM

actually that drive by thing is kind of amazing in a lot of ways. so funny.

...it is, too. Even more amazing is that shit has ran in Downtown Detroit for.....oh, I don't know, as long as anyone can remember, prolly since about the same time 'Straight Outta Compton' first hit the streets. Seriously, peep that 'LA' cap. Check out those gansta shades!! Eazy would be proud :haha:

4bd46857af.jpg

....fuck toys that try, post some more funny shit. :chicken:

[/b]

HAHHAAAAAAA

This shit is so funny^