terrible graffiti

Loki13

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^^^^ :haha: :haha: :haha:

Originally posted by some pittsburgh flavor+May 18 2005, 06:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (some pittsburgh flavor - May 18 2005, 06:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-FruitPunch@May 18 2005, 05:59 AM

I noticed this in high school. It's like every kid who's from the ghetto or thinks they're ghetto also thinks they're born with the ability to write graffiti. So sad.

1faheem.JPG

actually, this kid just walked by when we were painting the wall and asked to try. so rekey nsf helped him with the 3-d if he put him up.

maybe you're just racist.

because i could also say every fucking white dude from the suburbs thinks he can write

[/b]

:haha: :chicken: :haha: :haha:

First off, I assume Thisguy! is kidding and is from Austin, because he pretty much pasted the ATX thread, and no one can legitimately hate on Slerm without being blind or retarded.

Second, more FUNNY shit. Just because you don't like Organz doesn't mean it's fun to look at in a shitty graffiti thread.

Third, Fruitpunch got clowned and I laughed.

Originally posted by THISGUY!+May 17 2005, 07:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (THISGUY! - May 17 2005, 07:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by ?$?@May 17 2005, 09:51 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-THISGUY!@May 17 2005, 05:02 PM

shareshousedallas7ns.jpg

rveehouse3cw.jpg

slermpiecedallas4wr.jpg

organsheartsdiamonds4me.jpg

sekthousedallas0iz.jpg

][/url]

organsthrowdallas8bl.jpg

phiksthrowdallas3fv.jpg

:huh2: This good graff. Why are you hateing?

sorry if your one of them and i hurt your feelings. :haha:

but that shit is mad hurt espesially the organs :yuck: .

collor schemes are bad but the letter structure is horrible! :yuck:

typical beginer toy graff. not hating just laughing. relax, everyones got to start somewhere.

[/b]

What are you the fuckin graffiti anaylist, sounds like you learned about graff in school u fuckin herb, and o yeah This king has really bad graff STAY HIGH149 :haha: 000134ay.jpg. GOOD GAME . Go do some more research from your computer you mark

Originally posted by some pittsburgh flavor+May 18 2005, 12:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (some pittsburgh flavor - May 18 2005, 12:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-FruitPunch@May 18 2005, 05:59 AM

I noticed this in high school. It's like every kid who's from the ghetto or thinks they're ghetto also thinks they're born with the ability to write graffiti. So sad.

1faheem.JPG

actually, this kid just walked by when we were painting the wall and asked to try. so rekey nsf helped him with the 3-d if he put him up.

because i could also say every fucking white dude from the suburbs thinks he can write

[/b]

thats exactly what i was thinking. white people automatically associate black people with the ghetto, or consider certain areas ghetto if it is predominatly black. most of the time they don't even realize that they are being judgemental.

Originally posted by Rocky3+May 19 2005, 03:27 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rocky3 - May 19 2005, 03:27 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by some pittsburgh flavor@May 18 2005, 12:31 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-FruitPunch@May 18 2005, 05:59 AM

1faheem.JPG

thats exactly what i was thinking. white people automatically associate black people with the ghetto, or consider certain areas ghetto if it is predominatly black. most of the time they don't even realize that they are being judgemental.

[/b]

You can all go back and read what I typed. I never once mentioned an ethnicity. I also never once mentioned anything about what neighborhoods are ghetto.

So quit being all hot and bothered over something you've built up in your head.

Originally posted by some pittsburgh flavor+May 18 2005, 01:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (some pittsburgh flavor - May 18 2005, 01:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-FruitPunch@May 18 2005, 05:59 AM

1faheem.JPG

[/b]

that was said perfectly. that kids better than alot of the writers that we got here in dc. Oh and if im not mistaken, i belive a black dude from the ghetto started graffiti. ok, thats my 2 cents

We needs to save this thread because it started out straight putting me on the floor with funny and WAK ASS Bullshit. Most of this stuff is toywork, WHO CARES? This thread is for terrible graf in terrible spots, now come on, we all know what that means! Keep these toys in their boxes for fucksake. Or start a thread called The Toy Box. Meanwhile, we have a racial discussion brewing…. Man, fuck that noise!

Hey, look, in Detroit, we have WAK shit all over, just like everywhere else. My friend on Boulder St recommended I put this flik from Mexicantown up, but I dunno, with all the racial tension that already exists in this thread, it might get people fired back up. But I thought about it again, and it lives up to the name of the thread more than any toy so far. So here it is, this fucking "trash" (I don't want to call it any name that relates to graf) is actually right dead in the middle of Mexican village in southwest Detroit.... In plain view of patrons who frequent a handful of the Mexican restaurants in the neighborhood. It’s been running for at least three months, although I haven't driven by there in a minute...I didn't post it to be funny either, becaue racist and tripple x shit like this is never funny...Hardest to believe... the street cleanup crews keep missing this thing! What do they get paid for?

dikkkcanon.jpg

The fuck are you talking about??...i know plenty of suburban kids that think since they have the internet they can do graffiti and talk mad shit..plus they got there TUPAC costumes on everyday faithfully..but you dont hear me sayin that shit..

So what are you really tryin to say dickhead??? :burn: :burn:

that was said perfectly. that kids better than alot of the writers that we got here in dc. Oh and if im not mistaken, i belive a black dude from the ghetto started graffiti. ok, thats my 2 cents

yea it started in philly....CORNBREAD....dude was tryin to impress a girl on the bus, so he started written cornbread all over the bus line....the rest is history

Originally posted by caffeine@May 19 2005, 05:58 AM

People are getting all defensive now. Its all in fun!

This thread is dead.

So sad.

Nah fuck that..all in fun my dick!!..peoples need to watch what they say is all...cause theres plenty of racist motherfuckers on here who hide behind there computers and the internet...

homie should have saved those <span style='color:red'>borderline</span> comments for his cowpokes back on the farm... :hatred:

Originally posted by beelkaemoney@May 19 2005, 12:09 PM

plus they got there TUPAC costumes on everyday faithfully..but you dont hear me sayin that shit..

This would be an example of "Kids who THINK they're Ghetto. If you all fucking read clearly you'd realize that I didn't single out black people and that it has nothing to do with race.

I fully understand and respect the fact that many good writers came from the ghetto and yes, are black. That's not what my original statement fucking covered. I said it sucks how because some people who are in a certain environment, or wish they were apart of that life style... also think they can write graff like it's nothing.

I'm done explaining, I wanna see Sharpie tags.