terrible graffiti

Loki13

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This thread is awesome except for all you idiots argueing and getting butthurt over people having a laugh. If some of my shit was posted on here I would think it was funny.

05-09-05_1540.jpg

toys.jpg

I love it when toys just don't give a fuck and go over like 10 different dudes.

uno.jpg

Shit on the bottom, the dude actually wrote "BOO".

shitsells.jpg

KANEDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

glass.jpg

retard.jpg

Originally posted by deformatron@May 22 2005, 01:36 AM

yo SF1, i always thought the Parker shit was fly for a couple reasons.

1. the one you posted is all the fuck the way up there under 95 and i think that dude hung over or some shit, and thats dope even given how ugly that thing is.

2. hes got another peice similar to that on an i beam on the other side of FDR

3. hes got a tag half way up the pole for the billboard near the tracks that looks like its been there way before anybody thought to climb it and get the back of it.

man i wish i was on my computer, philadelphia and its surrounding suburbs have some choice wacky/disgustingly ugly grafitti.

No doubt, That's the reason why I flicked it it's like dude used mountain climbing equipment to do his first piece. :haha:

That spot is insane.

Originally posted by FruitPunch+May 19 2005, 12:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FruitPunch - May 19 2005, 12:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-beelkaemoney@May 19 2005, 12:09 PM

plus they got there TUPAC costumes on everyday faithfully..but you dont hear me sayin that shit..

This would be an example of "Kids who THINK they're Ghetto. If you all fucking read clearly you'd realize that I didn't single out black people and that it has nothing to do with race.

I fully understand and respect the fact that many good writers came from the ghetto and yes, are black. That's not what my original statement fucking covered. I said it sucks how because some people who are in a certain environment, or wish they were apart of that life style... also think they can write graff like it's nothing.

I'm done explaining, I wanna see Sharpie tags.

[/b]

1.Look man dont try to justify that ignorant statement that you ahad made. if you had said that comment without that pictureof the kid there would be no reason for any one to trip off of it.

2.you saw a picture of a black kid, automaticly assumed that he was ghetto or he was trying to be ghetto.you most likely assumed he was from the ghetto just because he was black.

3.if the same kid painting that shit was white, you probably wouldnt os said a damn thang. ok thats it.........i just hate ignorance. peace

Originally posted by OLAPOKEOS+May 22 2005, 11:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (OLAPOKEOS - May 22 2005, 11:17 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-snowkid@May 21 2005, 07:58 PM

uglycat.jpg

ill status

Wait for it..........BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Beastiality anyone?

MANCINI :yuck:

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :shook: :yuck:

[/b]

and the award for best peice involving cat sex goes tooo......

Oh will you "politically correct" suburban cornball sheep just shut the fuck up allready? :yuck:

Fruitpunch played himself, yes. He obviously has no idea what he was talking about. But yall playing yourselves just as hard. He said youngbuck looked ghetto because YOUNGBUCK LOOKS GHETTO. Not because he's black. :umm:

wow that cat's got the ill peripherals like no other. did no one else notice that nwa hollow with the n-dub tag? That goes well with the drive by piece. And the "shoot the kids at school" tag on that first page. This thread rules... i wished my first shit was this funny.