terrible graffiti

Loki13

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ENKO ONE@Aug 1 2005, 12:18 PM

Biggest load of crap!! Who ever did all this must of been pissed. if not then they better put the can down and leave it to the pros. They waste good walls.

I disagree. everyone starts somewhere plus this shit is entertaining to look at. I don't wanna look at badass burners all day, I'd rather have some variety especially for some comic relief. they waste good walls? come on it's not like you can't go over it. if you're such a 'pro' you'd know this.

You know that some of these things are just quick tags. I use this one to n00bs that i pwn. By the way. Some of these are okay. I mean I thought it was all gonna be like the

"my cock

your ass

no lube"

shit

pwn7bt.th.png

If this bomb was mine i'd slap TOX around a little bit

Originally posted by canyoudigiiit?+Jul 29 2005, 03:57 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (canyoudigiiit? - Jul 29 2005, 03:57 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-THISGUY!@May 28 2005, 02:03 PM

cleef.jpg

clob.jpg

cody.jpg

crazyheks.jpg

01.JPG

05.JPG

01.JPG

man these are all fresh, you niggaz dont know shit!

[/b]

im sorry but this euro-trash is crap.

its like them dudes (mostly sweden) try to paint like toys.

i read in up #29? that its called comical lettering.

i say its poop. :rolleyes:

Word the fuck up! :yuck:

I cant believe that there are people that are actually calling this shit legit with a straight face. :umm:

Word the fuck up! :yuck:

I cant believe that there are people that are actually calling this shit legit with a straight face. :umm:

you're all crazy, that stuff is extremely awesome. yes, they are trying to paint like toys on purpose, and it's funny as hell. it looks great. viva swedish graffiti!

How do you know they're doing it on purpose?

How you know they aint dead serious? :biglaugh:

And either way, how is it "extremly awesome" to suck that bad on purpose?

If they just came off mediocre (instead of horible) you'd be screaming TOY at the top of your lungs. :haha:

I'm just curious.

I could give a shit less if it wern't for the fact that I'm sure some of yall who are swearing to god that this garbage is "awesome" are the same ones that scream toy at heads for being mediocre.

I ain't hating on these guys, I got love for all graff writers. I usually keep my mouth shut and mind my own buisness when I see something that I think sucks on other threads. I'm just wondering where YOU'RE coming from when you say that this shit (on the terrible graffiti thread) is "extremely awsome" when it's obviously extremely terrible? :yuck:

Maybe I'm missing the joke.

Originally posted by SF1@Aug 10 2005, 02:41 PM

How do you know they're doing it on purpose?

How you know they aint dead serious? :biglaugh:

And either way, how is it "extremly awesome" to suck that bad on purpose?

If they just came off mediocre (instead of horible) you'd be screaming TOY at the top of your lungs. :haha:

I'm just curious.

I could give a shit less if it wern't for the fact that I'm sure some of yall who are swearing to god that this garbage is "awesome" are the same ones that scream toy at heads for being mediocre.

I ain't hating on these guys, I got love for all graff writers. I usually keep my mouth shut and mind my own buisness when I see something that I think sucks on other threads. I'm just wondering where YOU'RE coming from when you say that this shit (on the terrible graffiti thread) is "extremely awsome" when it's obviously extremely terrible? :yuck:

Maybe I'm missing the joke.

i suppose you are missing the joke. different strokes for different folks. i like graffiti like that, and i also really enjoy "real" toy graffiti (meaning graffiti by people who have no idea about graff, not kids trying to write properly who suck. there's a difference). the feeling of innocence and fun that comes off a toy's piece is unmeasurable. what these writers are trying to achieve is that same level of fun and child-like imagery an 11 year old kid would have in their painting. it's not going to appeal to everyone, and i guess you probably have to be a jaded and bitter old prick (like me, and probably them too) to really appreciate that sort of thing. i dunno, i just think it's rad. if you don't, that's cool too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...