terrible graffiti

Loki13

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Novak+Sep 18 2005, 04:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Novak - Sep 18 2005, 04:27 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by big monster@Jun 21 2005, 04:19 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Ghetto Hemingway@Jun 17 2005, 12:23 PM

132448957_l..jpg

waste of montana

This should be an ad for Montana!

hahahahahaaaaa!

Hilarious shit.

[/b]

wangsta!

I noticed this in high school. It's like every kid who's from the ghetto or thinks they're ghetto also thinks they're born with the ability to write graffiti. So sad.

1faheem.JPG

That's straight up hating, shorty is doing his thing!

i love this lil dude.....

just a thought...........in your head, is every person of afro-american descent automatically point out that hes from the the ghetto. have you seen hollywood perhaps.

(yet an example how much prejudice has plagued us)

I noticed this in high school. It's like every kid who's from the ghetto or thinks they're ghetto also thinks they're born with the ability to write graffiti. So sad.

1faheem.JPG

just a thought...........in your head, is every person of afro-american descent automatically point out that hes from the the ghetto. have you seen hollywood perhaps.

Originally posted by Novak+Sep 18 2005, 06:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Novak - Sep 18 2005, 06:37 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Khartoum@Jul 4 2005, 10:42 PM

Detroit...

goofy_fucks.jpg

HAHAHA!

:haha:

[/b]

TOXSCIK :yuck: :yuck: :haha: :haha: :haha: lol hahahahhah hahah...h hahaaaaa hahahaaa this photo got me cracking for a minute doggies...hahah ...... :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

1faheem.JPG

I like this photo. :love2: love is love shorty.. it bring back memories of my Style Wars DVD.. :( :( which I don't know what ever happened to it.. man

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Pistaccio+Sep 29 2005, 10:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pistaccio - Sep 29 2005, 10:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Novak@Sep 18 2005, 06:37 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Khartoum@Jul 4 2005, 10:42 PM

Detroit...

goofy_fucks.jpg

HAHAHA!

:haha:

TOXSCIK :yuck: :yuck: :haha: :haha: :haha: lol hahahahhah hahah...h hahaaaaa hahahaaa this photo got me cracking for a minute doggies...hahah ...... :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

[/b]

REPRESENT TOXSICK....holler at those white boys.