The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
layed up with a rolled ankle and spending way too much time on the internet...might as well contribute.

local video, 2 rooms 1 ramp

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=28282688

Fucking dope.

That handrail at the school in the beginning looks familiar. Is that somewhere near Landsdale or Hatboro PA or somewhere near there?

Every skate team has problems...um look at Black Label in the past . :lol: I knew Jim Gagne was a huge drunk as well as a few others . But that was a given and there was no suprise .

They had this " Let's Live " movie about Shane Cross on FuelTv last night . I couldn't make it past 10 minutes w/o cursing how much of a hippy retard he was . Went back to Call Of Duty 4 like nothing . :lol:

You got a lot of balls for some rockabilly fake oldschooler who dickeats the shit out of anything Black Label with the same ferver as a 10 year old would dickeat anything Tony Hawk.

Just sayin.

Gary Smith, underrated

WORD!!!

Back in 93 me and some homies took a skate trip to Baltimore just to check it out for the weekend.

We went to that ledge spot at the Bay and ended up skating and chillin with this dude and his boys all weekend.

We went with him to DC and he showed us around and shit.

This was before he was sponsored and shit back in the day.

Him and his boys where good peoples.

We ended up crashing at one of his boys house.

Fun times.

Glad to see dudes still doing it that's what's up!

You got a lot of balls for some rockabilly fake oldschooler who dickeats the shit out of anything Black Label with the same ferver as a 10 year old would dickeat anything Tony Hawk.

Just sayin.

What the fuck ? I'm not a Rockabilly anything . Fake old school comment too ? I skated with the Black Label team in 1999 through the entire " Black Ohio " Tour and got to know some of the guys well . Go fuck yourself .

talking shit about shane is pretty lame.

i dont give a fuck how much you hate his style or whatever, but he was a pretty cool kid.

about 5-8 years ago, my older friends got harold hunter to come back to our shitty little town outside of houston and party.

on the last 2006 Flip Feast tour, we got shane to come back and party with us.

kid wasnt rude. he wasnt fake. but whatever, im sure you dont even care because your some fuckin lucero wannabe.

Fucking dope.

That handrail at the school in the beginning looks familiar. Is that somewhere near Landsdale or Hatboro PA or somewhere near there?

kind of, it's in bethlehem pa...

and yeah, man gary smith is totally slept on, kf backside tails bigspin out on lock back in 95...the switch tre at the end is butters.

i'm sure this has been posted before but another time can't hurt...

so far ahead of his time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSh1HAi4BLg

hes got the nicest 3 flips, both ways.

but what is it with kids these days that are too robotic and so fucking good, that its boring?

is it the valley? cause every kid out of the valley has the same style and same tricks.

i really like his fully flared part, but that re-edit was a little boring.

ty was way more selective in footage to keep the viewers interested.

he did way more creative shit.

Kids from Simi Valley, so not really officially the valley. He's just a VC kid. super awesome kid. His brother Vince is also really good, there used to be a video of him 5050ing like a 30 stair at this junior high in simi. I don't think he's robotic at all, and alot of shit doesn't get put in the videos, but this kid has a pj ladd size bag of odd tricks.

oh vince jsut sent me the link to that vid. Peep the last trick...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lsVGo-PNeBI

WhiteyBlackman you skate in Philly? Got me wondering if I know you.

Ditto, I think I skated the mini at FDR with you and Wes. We talked about pennskate a bit. Maybe it was just Wes there, but I know I skated with him last month.

Makes me wonder if I've met you too drunken.

By the way that mini-ramp vid was sick, seriously liked that more than cheese and crackers.

My mini is in need of a tune up ... about a month off, I am beyond ready for it.

We have beat the shit outta that thing since putting it up in Nov. As well my initial transition shape was a touch quick so I plan to soften it up to a more standard shape.

I have to scan a photo of me to post it ... Its one of my favorites ever !!!