The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

Sorry to hear .

And anyone claiming long boards are gay , are usually people that skate nothing but technical, robot street shit . Have any of you bombed real hills , drainage ditches before at speed ? I'm sure some have and still do and know what I'm getting at . Sector 9 , Gravity Skateboards , Factory 13 , Z-Flex , Dogtown are not " gay " companies . I think a lot of you forget that Slalom & Downhill racing still exists , much like it has since 1965 .

Longboards are gay. the only people that ride them are burnout colege kids who dress like surfers. And they don't bomb hills or skate ditches, they cruise campus looking for hippy chicks or ride that shit down the street to cop weed.

No serious skater would ever rock a longboard. Not even FDR heshdog dagger heads.

And sure as fuck not somebody who wants to skate slalom. :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Longboards are gay. the only people that ride them are burnout colege kids who dress like surfers. And they don't bomb hills or skate ditches, they cruise campus looking for hippy chicks or ride that shit down the street to cop weed.

No serious skater would ever rock a longboard. Not even FDR heshdog dagger heads.

And sure as fuck not somebody who wants to skate slalom. :lol:

Maybe it's where you live . No hippy fuckers skating here in Northern Ohio . :lol:

My E-Skate Team : xrebelheartsx , NerdUnit , thebumpmaker , Dog Chapman & Myself

vs. yours...

:lol:

Oh shit!

I hope we don't go past step off shove its!

I just got those back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

But I have the up the curb ollie dialed at any speed now.

Ha I'm old!

Are you guys gonna be bummed I wear Lakai's.

They were free and if this makes it cooler they were samples that

nevah' hit the market.

Yeah that's right I got peeps on the inside!

its almost the same shit with adidas but...its not soo bad cause i only see skateboardersr rockn adidas its actually a exclusive skate shoe...not a sneaker. the gonz has been workn with adidas for quite sometime now. now they have some ill ass riders gonz, timo, dennis, nestor ...sheeeeeeeit its a good ass team and they have some ill as shoes. but im not going to lie id rather skate the lifestyle line then the actual skate line. they are so much better.

I look at Adidas the same way I do Van's , in regard to skating . I actually respect everyone on the Adidas Team . Anyone that says they don't like The Gonz is either lying or not a skateboarder at all .

could not have said it anybetter. yeah if you dont like the gonz your a retard obviously do not know your roots to skateboarding. i recomend "blind video days" for those who have not seen it. and also "the man who soled the world" the steve rocco documentary. shits sooo fuckn tight it has old ass interviews updated interviews old never before seen digitaly remastered footy...fuck just watch the shit.

3.5 high 15 wide.

the transition is a bit quick ... like the shallow end of a pool ... I may end up chopping 1/2 of it to 2.5 for easy learning and still having the other 1/2 the way it is.

Where I live.... if you bothered to come here you would go to so many better spots. There are about 4 or 5 TF's in the same city. (Hurley, Volcom, RVCA, KR3W... etc.)

thats the silliest shit i ever heard....did you not read indies as in indie trucks and girl skateboards. not dgk and ventures. or nike or some weak ass sneaker collection shit. but shit man do your thing keep cruisn the concrete wave...

first of all its spelled INDY...and you can bomb a hill on fuckin walmart board for all i care..but longboards and just about anything Sector9 or Garvity makes is for cruising....shit i hate bombin hills on those things. no control. you cant speed check/powerslide if you need to. the wheels are too soft and there really isnt a nose or tail...shit my cousin almost kills himself on one of those things every time we bomb hills...