The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I'm just calling bullshit on this persona that you're trying to kick like you never rocked skinny boards and small wheels and baggy pants. Cause if not, then you weren't around for a hot minute in the early-mid 90's.

That shit existed but mostly were kids that just started skating . There was a huge influx of kids skating from 1993-1994 and on . Yeah I had friends that got caught up in what you described , it was pretty funny . People like me were completely alienated in those years because of what we rode , wore , etc...I'll say it 1 last time , I went with what worked for me . Santa Cruz , Black Label deck usually 9" or bigger , Independent 215mm or 169mm trucks , and wheels no smaller than 56-58mm , and this formula has carried me through 2 decades of skating . I finally learned 360 flips as late as 2000 . I'm not much of a technical guy but it's nice to pick up things every now and then .

Boneless

Sweepers

Disasters

Till' I Die

:cool:

that shit's old

New board company........

DIRTY SOUTH

Roster:

Kenny Hughes, Clyde Singleton, Dallas Rockvam, John Newport and Chet Childress.

theres the people and company name

dumb shits

that roster sounds insane.

too bad the only one who skates on that team is Dallas.

you work for a magazine or something?

has anyone ever slammed so hard they thought you were gonna poop?

no more drunk mini ramp skating. or maybe i need to keep practicing being drunk and skating mini ramps

I slammed so hard I thought I was dead . Skating a right-hand kidney in Phoenix . Broke my left clavicle , as well as 2 ribs . The flight home was an uncomfortable as shit . Thankfully I had enough PBR , Booze , pills to make it go by faster . :lol:

Become the " Mini-Ramp Champ " , like Dave Olajos a friend of mine here in Ohio . PBR doesn't hurt . :lol: