The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

keep suckin william spencer's dick. that shit is a gimmick. go ask simon woodstock how that plays out. sure the front flip is gnarly, but after that whats he got, a bunch of cavemans and shit like that. pffft. call me when he starts doing half gainers off a ten story building.

believe me, im all for fringe skaters doing abnormal shit. but if one more person big ups william spencer like hes the next gonz, im going to complain about it on the internet. so watch out.

Dennis Busenitz [go fast or go home] - Real - Roll Forever

Gino Iannucci - World - Trilogy

Nick Trapasso - Toy Machine - Suffer The Joy [most steezy line ive seen in a while starts at 00:54]

Dan Drehobl - Krooked Khronicles [the first trick, pivot to fakie roll in is amazing]

Alex Olson - Gnar Gnar

Kris Markovich - Fight Fire With Fire one of the best parts ever.

About a year ago I was skating with a guy who looked like Grosso ... so I asked. Sure enough it was Grosso ... my dumb geeky ass said oh "you look much better with eyebrows, sorry I just watched that movie the other day" I am still kicking my self for being such a fan-boy.

**Edit because I'm the best speller in the world.

I'm not surprised by that one bit.

I can't get over the fact so much of that crazy shit was going down so close to my area, yet it may as well have been on the other end of the country with how much of a bubble my area was during all of the 90's.

DP would be a good one to sit down with and just listen to all the madness.

DP is fun to listen to when he's sober...:lol: He told me one time Grosso was in such a bad mood , that he decided to strip naked to his Vans and socks . Skated through a big hardware store the size of Home Depot . Hahahahahaha . The gnarliest stories I've ever heard from DP were from the 80's . It was skate , surf , drink , fuck , fight , escape .

Did anyone happen to catch the mega ramp skating crap on the X-games this evening? I was popping back and forth on it.

Jake Brown took what was easily the gnarliest slam I'd ever, ever seen. Dude pulled a 720 over the big gap, and then got speed wobbles coming up the massive QP. Ditched his board, flew way out, and landed straight on the flat from like 40' up. I thought he was dead for sure. Dreadful shit. That's like falling off a 4 story building.