Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by MrChupacabra@Jan 11 2006, 10:40 PM

Minneapolis scribble jam?

yea...i knew it was only a tour before the actual show..

but shit was pathetic.

i expected to at least see something to do with graffiti..if not at least by some caps/accessories/paint..

nothing nada..just aabout 60 or so people showed..the duo glue and some other cat rapping...young breakers breaking...upstairs bar people fighting for seats..me getting drunker and drunker and whining about how they shoulda at least had some videos or magazines..in between my trips to the bathroom and tottaly obliterating it with a pilot miniwide..then giving up to go to the mall and play ddr..and the draw demons with chalk next to all the jesus god chalkings at the earth day..

it was in urb magazine..if you look in the upper left corner you can make out my shoe

but not a damn thing..it was also the same day of a massive car show and a celebration of b-girls aaaand some kinda earth day....aaand fishbone was playing..

after that i didnt have enough money to go to the real one.. i missed out hardcore..i'll be at this years.with my ninja gear

Im pretty sure this has been discussed before, but i have never heard the final answer to this mystery.

Okay. I woke up bright and early today around noon. I went to take a shower today to get ready for court. I took a shit and finished off the roll of toilet paper. I replaced it around 1 pm. Here it is almost 12 hours later and the roll is almost gone. I have only shit once today. My boy has been deep in this mario tennis game all day. I dont think he has even gotten up except now to eat. What the hell did his fiance do with all the toilet paper? Where did this shit go?

holy crap...I'm still liquored from last night. Optimator and Duvel crushed me and ground it up into the worst morning after farts ever. I think one of my coworkers just made a dash for the doors. Sounded like she might have threw up in her mouth a little. Seriously...there's a big green cloud hanging out here in my office. Sooo rank.

(One) day when I was chillin' in Kentucky Fried Chicken

Just mindin' my business, eatin' food and finger lickin'

This dude walked in lookin' strange and kind of funny

Went up to the front with a menu and his money

He didn't walk straight, kind of side to side

He asked this old lady, "Yo, yo, um...is this Kentucky Fried?"

The lady said "Yeah", smiled and he smiled back

He gave a quarter and his order, small fries, Big Mac!

You be illin'

Originally posted by mr.yuck@Jan 12 2006, 01:57 AM

My boy has been deep in this mario tennis game all day. I dont think he has even gotten up except now to eat.

Hahahha...Theres always someone at my place playing playstation or watching a movie. Flop house like whoa.

His girl must take huge dumps or something?? :shook:

that is what he looks like

i was set to get a nice job, i was excited about it and shit, i went there at six this morning for the safety training, after doing some sitting and waiting, getting a security pass, etc the person who hired me appears and says a former employee is going to get the position, which was probably not even the truth. i have to pay rent.