Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

so im looking for this one picture of a black dude jumping up and roaring behind a group of gymnists. the picture makes me laugh hysterically when ever i see it. I cant find it but ive seen it in ch.0 maybe someone can help me out?

If you find it i will give you a audio surprise.

ha

stalking on mysplace is real kid.

eee eee eee - yeah sounds don't work to well through typing.

I'm chilling

extreme disorganization

and five people want to hang with me, which is odd because where were they last week?

When you have a circle of associates or friends that don't know each other and aren't into the same things, it can get messy.

I'm awful at planning anything.

Arrrg

Originally posted by decu goldyn1@Mar 10 2006, 11:48 AM

When you have a circle of associates or friends that don't know each other and aren't into the same things, it can get messy.

I've recently decided that its fun to throw them all together. When I make plans...and other peeps call later on...I just tell them we're all doing whatever it is I'm doing. This weekend...I'll be bringing fancy, overdressed people to dirty dives and listening to live music.