Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread

Yo quote of the night from the before show pep talk "remember guys we are gonna go out there get drunk play gay music and even if all goes wrong remember, we're still gonna be smashin fatties at the end of the night."

i was drunk last night and was going to do karaoke with some dyke chick from manilla...i kept calling her the thrilla from manilla. we're were going to sing under the bridge-red hot chili peppers and before that guns and roses. it was fun. i also country danced with an 80 yr. old man, told some black girls that i was black, and danced with a big asian old man.

hee haw

Ok so after years of dating all types of girls. Black, mexican, asian, filipino, white, other, rockers, punkettes, hip hop chicks, nerdy chicks, fat, skinny, very well built, some dimes and some not even close to being human, I've come to realize where it's at is submissive island chicks. See my aunt is truly a dirty flip and she doesnt stop watching this show called wowowee. It's a filipino variety show. I've been watching it a lot lately and some of these birds are too dope. Well my aunt was telling me being an american born filipino and travelling over there it'd be really easy for me to get a wife. Yes a wife. A submissive cook and clean fine ass wife and all I got to do is marry her for a year until citizenship sticks for em and then i can give em the boot. Best part is my aunt actually talked to a family out there and theyre willing to sell their land move somewhere else and have their daughter married off and the dowry for me to marry her being 20G's. I think it's a definately good investment.....

former wowowee host

If baby doll looks anything like this im down.

wp_kat_800.jpg