Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread

Either somebody just fucked over one of their friends ooooorrrr this is legit...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STATE POLICE WARNING ON MYSPACE PLEASE READ

Please read this.....I hope that all of my Friends Post this and help keep our myspace friends safe.

State police warning for online: Please read this "very carefully"..then send it out to all the people online that you know. Something like this is nothing to be taken casually; this is something you DO want to pay attention to.

If a person with the screen-name of imahustlababay or http://www.myspace.com/ineedatipdrill contacts you, do not reply. DO NOT talk to this person; do not answer any of his/her instant messages or e-mail. Whoever this person may be, he/she is a suspect for murder in the death of 56 women (so far) contacted through the Internet. Please send this to all the women on your buddy list and ask them to pass this on, as well.

This screen-name was seen on Yahoo, AOL, AIM, and Excite so far. This is not a joke! Please send this to men too...just in case! Send to everyone you know!

Ladies, this is serious.

Gentlemen, PLEASE let your Lady Friends know....

This can also be found at http://www.NBC.com

or

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11162052/

IF WE CAN PASS ON JOKES, SURELY WE CAN PASS ON A WARNING THAT MAY SAVE A LIFE

Please repost!!!!!!

I just watched the funniest reality show ever. It is called Meet my Folks, I have seen it a few times and every time I laugh, as it has 3 guys staying a chicks house tryign to wint the approval of them and they do all sorts of things to sort them out, such as:

Revealing dirty little secrets: such as this episode where a guy was caught by his ex fucking a girl wearing nothing but a Superman cape

Giving them retarded challenges to pull of dinner, like havign to rub the bald old mans head, or massage the chicks mum, otherwise more secrets are revealed.

Letting the kids get drunk and swim next to the daughter, unaware that all the while the parents can turn on a tv to watch what they are up to

Having the ex-girlfriends attend lunch to dish out some sordid tales from your past to the family you are staying with

And finally, having the final guys sit a lie detector test where they are asked some of the worst questions, such as one guy, who had to deny sleeping with 8 girls in one alley and then writing their names on the wall.

It mind sound stupid, but to go on this show and have your secrets revealed to the parents of a girl you might like, as well as the entire country, you would have to be pretty crazy. The worst part for me would be the ex, as I am pretty sure mine would crucify me, or just be jealous and not want me to win an overseas holiday with some other girl.

I couldn't stop laughing at this shit, seeing the reactions when their secrets are revealed is priceless. Anyone else seen this shit?

havent watched it mauler, i hardly watch tv because im addicted to 12oz and myspace. im trying to get into reading.

This doesnt count as reading actually 90% of the time your getting dumber by reading most of the redickalous ish on here...

Either somebody just fucked over one of their friends ooooorrrr this is legit...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STATE POLICE WARNING ON MYSPACE PLEASE READ

Please read this.....I hope that all of my Friends Post this and help keep our myspace friends safe.

State police warning for online: Please read this "very carefully"..then send it out to all the people online that you know. Something like this is nothing to be taken casually; this is something you DO want to pay attention to.

If a person with the screen-name of imahustlababay or http://www.myspace.com/ineedatipdrill contacts you, do not reply. DO NOT talk to this person; do not answer any of his/her instant messages or e-mail. Whoever this person may be, he/she is a suspect for murder in the death of 56 women (so far) contacted through the Internet. Please send this to all the women on your buddy list and ask them to pass this on, as well.

This screen-name was seen on Yahoo, AOL, AIM, and Excite so far. This is not a joke! Please send this to men too...just in case! Send to everyone you know!

Ladies, this is serious.

Gentlemen, PLEASE let your Lady Friends know....

This can also be found at http://www.NBC.com

or

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11162052/

IF WE CAN PASS ON JOKES, SURELY WE CAN PASS ON A WARNING THAT MAY SAVE A LIFE

Please repost!!!!!!

ADD

i dont drink caffiene while im pregnant. barely drink it when im not.. but i had a caved in the other day and had a cup ..and it was sooooooo yummy.

but im not hungry. but im craving foodd..i hate that shit. the baby wants everything.

ahaha. thats how baby mamas get fat with stretch marks.

eat when your hungry. not when your bored and craving random shit.

although i do sometimes. just try not to all the time...

Nah, no nodoze for me, I don't need that shit when I can just drop a few d5s.

The only downside to them is after I finish my first exam and am meant to study for the next one my brain will be fried.

What is that dudes deal though? I saw a clip of his show where he impaled himself on somebodies fence and shit. I was like WTF??

I fucking hate living at home. I ate a spicy chicken sandwich from Wendys last night that didn't agree with my stomach. So I wake up with the shits at 3 a.m, went 5 times in an hour and decided I wasn't going to make it to work today at 5:30 am. Now I gotta deal with momdukes bitching at me all day and being a fucking asshole to me because thats money we aint gonna have for bills. Oh fucking well what am I supposed to do about it there is no way I am going to work with my stomach being like that. Shit drives me crazy not only do I feel like a little ho because I couldn't goto work on account of my asshole, but now I can't even relax and let it go away because I feel uncomfortable being at home. Fucker.