Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread

I just stretched really hard at my desk I heard a cracking sound in my neck and for about a min it was like someone was sprinkling silver glitter in front of me (not liek you close your eyes and see stars) it was like floating in front of me. Now I am really dizzy and my neck is sore. What the fuck just happend...I feel like I am gonna pass out...sorta kinda...

You know its funny. I see this shit all day errday. And its really not wrong anyway.

edit:

Ok. I've wanted to say "errday" for years now and never had the ghettoness to do it.

Now that I've got that out of my system it will never pass these fingertips again.

wikipedia-

Barack Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii to Barack Hussein Obama, Sr. (born in Alego, a village in Nyanza Province, Kenya) and Ann Dunham (born in Wichita, Kansas). His parents met while both were attending the East-West Center of the University of Hawaii at Manoa, where his father was enrolled as a foreign student.