Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread

sucker...

I get to go buy my new used truck today 98 explorer sport I am going to be running over bunnies and kittens climbing mountains stomping foliage and rare flowers burning massive amount of fuel while I blast my rap music adding to noise pollution...whoot whoot gotta go to the bank at 12 and get my loan...

The only thing I have to figure out now is do I sell my piece of shit camry on Craigslist having 12oz help me write the add with an extremely overelaborate untruthful description? Or do I charge people 10$ to take 3 swings at it with a bat? I am considering both I am only expecting to get like $500 for the car...

The only thing I have to figure out now is do I sell my piece of shit camry on Craigslist having 12oz help me write the add with an extremely overelaborate untruthful description? Or do I charge people 10$ to take 3 swings at it with a bat? I am considering both I am only expecting to get like $500 for the car...

why not just sell the parts that are still useable, instead of being a deceptive cunt. :)

Nah all the parts suck on the car...everything in it is in less than fair condition...

I am not gonna be deceptivewith the description. just going to make it funny. When I say untrue I am meaning that the car was bless by krishna was driven by joan of arc in the crusades the trunk contains the cure for aids and the holy grail is in the glove box...

fuck that gayness winter is gay we got like 3 inches I was straight with that. I was in my camry doing e-brake powerslides slamming into curbs and shit it was great but I dont want anymore erally except for whn I get my truck...I wanna ride my motorcycle...