Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit The Shit Thread

i'm torn on whether i should just do my associates (as planned as of right now), or just stay for another two years and get the bachelors.

anyone in the marketing/advertising field have any good suggestions?

i'm torn on whether i should just do my associates (as planned as of right now), or just stay for another two years and get the bachelors.

anyone in the marketing/advertising field have any good suggestions?

An associates might get your foot on the door, but if you don't have feet you're fucked.

In other words you need something to stand on, like being a genious. So toots I think you

should get your BA.:o

i just want to address the fact that people are fucking stupid. espeically Nigerians/Arabs

i don't care if i'm being racist. Fuck You.

I have to agree with you somewhat.

I got in a wreck with some arabs (I rear ended them, but it was just a love tap) and those bastards tried to sue us for $8000 each in medical costs.

It totalled their car because it was cheaper to total it than to repaint the small scratches on their bumber that resulted from the impact. There was absolutely no damage to my car. This was last November, I think the suit was dropped on the premise that it was fraudulant.

Apparently arabs are almost as bad about money as jews and lawyers.

-fuse.

don't bother, they're going to get back together. wait another 2 months then it'll be offical.

psssssh, break.

Also, I have to agree with you here.

I keep trying to convince her not to get back together with him for various reasons, but I can see where all of this is going.

Homeboy called the other day and apologized for what he had said.

Blah blah blah.

Love you the most in the world.

Blah blah blah.

It looks like they will probably be getting back together, if not immediately, eventually.

-fuse.

Also, I have to agree with you here.

I keep trying to convince her not to get back together with him for various reasons, but I can see where all of this is going.

Homeboy called the other day and apologized for what he had said.

Blah blah blah.

Love you the most in the world.

Blah blah blah.

It looks like they will probably be getting back together, if not immediately, eventually.

-fuse.

you see. lost cause, well at least for now.

focus your attention on someone with less drama.

trust me.

puh. go away

i miss christmas. its full of comfort items like sleeping and sweaters and food and presents and time off school and whatnot. i am not ready to start school tomorrow, but i have no choice, so here goes nothing...