Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ARCEL@Feb 11 2006, 07:18 PM

damn i think the starbucks coffee drinks in bottles have meth in them, i'm sweating and can barely stay still

i would like to quote myself for emphasis. i'm still buzzing out, i drank that thing this afternoon. on a positive note, i did some stuff i needed to do as soon as i got home, instead of the indefinate later which is usual.

Originally posted by theGOON@Feb 11 2006, 08:11 PM

yeah. said show was whatever. a couple hot pieces... a lot of really wack stuff. but it seemed a cool premise. an art teacher's class presenting their 'lost art of the letter' or something.

one super hot girl there... she had a nice handstyle.

yeah im gonna stay at home, im kinda sick

i think this fucker who was mugging me fucked with my burrito or something

man ive been having some weirdo dreams...i dreampt last night i was at the local waterpark (splashtown) and i got off a slide and i had a boner and couldnt get rid of it....i was walking around trying to hide it but it was there...kinda like having that going to school naked type shit...then i went in the lazy river and took a shit in it cuz there bathrooms were too dirty...

its funny. its saturday night and i'm ildly concerned about being pathetic and alone... spending saturday night on myspace, and i keep getting 'server too busy' on myspace, so clearly fucking all of you bastards and all of your friends are alone on saturday night wasting your life on the space too. thats encouraging.

still. what food to get?

I love story tellers and fibbers. I live to just sit around in amazement and listen to the shit that comes out of their mouths. Tonight at work, maybe around 2 am, this Yo Boy walks in and comes right over to where me and my boss are chillin smoking some smokes. Out of no where, this guy starts talking to us about how he is a master of tai chi or some such shit. His sensi was the same guy that trained bruce lee. He knows how to give some one a 6 inch punch and make their heart stop for 3 seconds. He does that shit all the time. He has been in world wide karate matches all over korea. This kid had to have been like 17 at the oldest. It was pretty cool talking to him cuz he was amazed at the way i used to wrestle tigers and actually bought a gremlin from some chinese store in florida.

After he was done talking he left. My boss told me that about a month earlier, that same kid came into the store with a katana and said that he would rob the place with his sword if we didnt hire him.

This kid is fuckin rad. I cant wait for tomorrow.

wow the dreamss i had last nite from the vics were crazy. thankfully that bitch from the ring wasnt in it but this shit was still mad scary. the one that was the longest that i most remembered started out with me at a house party. then for some reason i started jumping through yards.i then ended up like 40 blocks away just from hoping through yards,and I'm hiding under a deck when all of a sudden the way i got under the deck is flooded with mulitple copies of that vampire freak from sin city.All I saw was the eyes and theeth and somehow i got out from under and they were cashing me through all these yards when i eneded up at a train station.Then i remember then chasing me through the trains and the tunnel and it ended up i ran into a dead end and they started eatting me when i woke up shaking and sweating like a motherfucker