Vacationland

oOsoupOo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Speaking of biting, who does this remind you of ?

2cmotap.jpg

That's No Bite Boss... Just Cuz His Name Is Similar And Its TicTocin' A Bit Doen't Make It An Ich Bite... If That's What Your Shooting For...

But I Can't Believe You Got A Flick Of An Old ISH Joint! Yes! When I lived In Nothern Maine I Loved Seeing ISH Pieces Along The Highways And Shit! You Got Anymore Flicks Of Dude? The Cold Colors Straight On The Metal Part Of The Over Pass?! The Hippo Character On The Pilars Near Augusta Or Whatevs?! The Wave Straight On The HIGH Bridge Near The Waterville Exit? Anything Man... It May Not Be The Best Graff, But From What I've Seen Dude Was Doing His Thing A Few Years Back... :king:

edit: Thats Prolly The Worst One I've Seen By The Dude...

IDK If I'd Call This A Bite... I Think Its More Of One Those Same Idea Coincidences... I Found This In The Philly Thread:

16gfzgg.jpg

I Think That It's Just A Common Style Or Something... This Shit Right Here Looks More Like Esko Got Bitten...

NO.

No one is biting your little buddy from Maine.

Dude straight up STOLE fone's style.

And this is just the next stage in the evolution of a biter.

Not a good look.

you_mad_5.jpg

ahahah nah, i'm just kiddin man, but you gotta take everything into perspective. I mean, biting used to be a fucking cardinal sin in the entire realm of hip-hop, but now with the homogenization of it all, biting is sooo much more accepted all around. Don't get me wrong, i am NOT condoning that shit whatsoever (to me, it still is an EXTREME no no), but what I am saying is that when these young kids start out, they emulate exactly what they see (which is what most of us did when we first started); but now since its done so often, their peers don't backslap the piss out of em and tell em its not okay. So what happens is that these youngins continue to do it and put their first 20 pieces straight online and get props from a bunch of other little non-knowing kids doing the same thing.

So I say, fuck em, dont let it get to ya, scold the ones who matter and the ones who you personally give a shit about let the rest keep doing that shit, cause real will recognize real forever, and all the true heads will just laugh at their efforts and watch em die out while the rest of us stand out even more from that crowd.

Oh and btw, I am not directly speaking about Esko by any means, dudes been working hard, but hey, sometimes shit happens...

every ish piece ive seen is garbage, as was that laugh from plato. you hex kids shoulda came up in the game for some more years and got better before you formed hex and put anyone down who can scribble on a wall.. esko is talented kid but dude needs to switch his format and stray from outside the box and come up with is own style.