Sony PSP

Theodore Huxtable

back to the topic at hand.

ive had one since december 20th. i love it. its my mp3 player. video game system. portable video thingy. all the rumors of battery life arent true, ask any one who owns one. they will tell you that they dont have a problem with thier battery, and if they do. they are morons for having everything on the highest settings. the screen on the lowest brightness setting is more than fine. and just besure your wi-fi switch is off when you arent playing multi player.

bottom line, its an awesome gaming device. and if you like videogames then get one. if you dont like video games then dont post in/read a thread about them. its that simple.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by fermentor666+Mar 28 2005, 04:52 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fermentor666 - Mar 28 2005, 04:52 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-defyoner@Mar 28 2005, 04:42 AM

if you dont like video games then dont post in/read a thread about them. its that simple.

But what if my penis is small and I like to compensate for this by getting really, really angry over the internet?

Hypothetically.

[/b]

you are allowed then. in my book. because we play quake together.

Originally posted by villain+Mar 28 2005, 01:02 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (villain - Mar 28 2005, 01:02 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fermentor666@Mar 27 2005, 09:45 PM

.  They don't make themselves, it takes very talented people to make a good game. 

You are right man. Todays video games are more complicated than our weapons systems. This is no exagerration.

[/b]

LOL you must be retarded.

Originally posted by bobthebuilder@Mar 28 2005, 02:33 AM

Please tell me 10 year old kids dont spend 8 hours a day playing their little gameboys and piokemen(whatever the fuck that weird shit is) Video games are a waste of time, you dont gain anything from them. You guys are just fucking pussies, thats as simple as it is... hey guys! do you want to come over and battle in pikemen on our new PSPs!

Get a fucking life. Nerds.

i know, why cant kids do productive things with their time, like graffiti. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by bobthebuilder@Mar 27 2005, 04:08 PM

Video games are for nerds and people who can't get pussy. Video games are the downfall of the american society, bitch ass kids are staying inside for fucking 8 hours at a time playing that worthless shit. :hatred:

stay in side for 8 hours??.....its portable

I felt so ghetto today at work playing my Gameboy when this guy that works with me brought his PSP to work.

I hope that Sony doesn't keep a strong hold on all the licensing and lets other companies create similar players for the new movie format or the system will turnout like the infamous Sony beta machines. If people could eventually rent the movies from cockbuster then the system is worthy.