CAPS sooperthread

haunts

The valve hole on rusto is a tiny bit wider then the standard ERUO cans. You need to get you self some Boston Thins for the rustos. Best thing you ever did. The only place that has them is trouhtartsupply.com

My life has never been the same sence I got my self a sack of Boston Thins. I never outlined with rusto so much in my life.

thanks man ill have to check em out

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what about a boston thin in a sekt cap adapter??im thinking about getting some boston thins......but idk if if i should get the female thins and the female fats off of trout as well......if one of you guys could tell me how to bosto nthin works on a male can in a sekt adapter thatd be aweosme....cause if it works the same as it does on a female can, then i wont have to get the female thin and female fats....so let me know!

You dont need the adaptors. Just get yourself some of those female caps. Yes there worth it. Your fats stay fat and the outline caps dont act funny, like a outline cap does with the adaptor after a few minutes of use. Plus your better off with a cap right to the can without something in between.

Boston thins are too thin, it's all about the boston rustos. They're free and in excess, though I will not divulge on where to find them, an old school homie put me on game. Just thought I would let you guys know there's something even better out there. Hint* They look exactly the same as what comes off the stoners.

heres some ideas for your own sekts to use in the future... gold painters marker end, with spring guts removed and taped... cap from super glue applicator cut at certain point... and a stem from inside a pen... requires super glue to eliminate leaks, but it works....

stoleum1.jpg.92bbaf5c0bba86e1f6bca7fae7526f99.jpg

stoleum2.jpg.b9eea8417add20fe3e7aa12cce6ddfeb.jpg

trust, they work, and the added length, kinda makes for a cool grip, i like it cuz like, my fingers wrap around higher on the can, its actually pretty comfortable, the first 2 are the only ones i use right now anyway, so there not SO ridiculous... its actually pretty cool.. the second one is the best though, it only adds l ike barely a cm or so..

Archived