ADVICE PLEASE

Chiral

God show some tits or die jesus christ.. haha !~!!

i dont think anyone is serious about the tits.. though, really... im sure we would all get excited to see them anyways... unless youre 13.. but posting your picture in your profile might not be so smart if yu want to be an ill dope piece tag graff bomber!!! HOLLA!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Chiral@Feb 23 2005, 08:50 PM

I don't care if anyone knows im a girl. And thats not all my work. I have plenty of others that are my own. And as for whats being posted i will post what i want and it wont be toy ass wild styles.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Dont come off with some "i got originality" bullshit after youve been in the game for fucking 16 minutes.

You will post what you want and it wont be some toy ass wild style?

So youre saying its better to post toy ass graffiti font bites?

OR you toy ass letters?

Im asking you to show your tits because the only claim to graffiti fame would be having your tits on 12ozprophet.com you wack herb.

Get the fuck off.

PS: Now seriously show your fucking tits.

tough crowd huh? well, lets chill on the tits.. she ain't showing them.. but i like your style.. anonymity1 is right, just work ont the letters more then the fill just like i always tell people, and im sure you have heard it tons of times before.. start simple, we all don't start out doing burners.. i do like your fills though there is just a time and place for them.. lots of people i know have been writing for like 7 years to get at the skill they are at now.. it does take time.. but keep drawing and you WILL get it..

Post Script: keep ya tits in ya shirt the majority of people on here are guys and guys like tits. but i respect your self- respect.. and thats cool. ;)

Beleive what im bout to say cuz more & more dude out heretry to write and boy the they cant even bust a quik tag.... and i do like way a female writes they have a different set of mind so jus keep it up and sooner or later you may stomp these suckus... :love2: :king:

------------------------------

ILL...STATES..ILLEST

MIDWEST.....MONSTAS

...UNBORN KRE8ION!!

you guys are all 1/2 retarded :haha: ...chiral youre 100x crazier than they are...if youve seen shitty toy shit before on here and responses to that shit why and i do mean why the hell would you A. start your post by stating your a chick B.say your a chick with the wackness you posted..they wouldnt say shit if you were burnin our eyes out with the fire but unfortunately for you your not now that being said i aint the god and shit but i do know to watch what i say cause youll get burned everytime.. Now all you dudes that came on the have some self-respect tip you have some respect and just shut what they call the fuck up..who cares :huh: besides since she has nothin else to offer up at the moment. i wouldnt mind seeing some tits my damn self!!!

SO IN CLOSE TILL YOU GET THE GRAFF GAME UP..DONT ASK FOR HELP OR ANYTHING ELSE FOR THAT MATTER FOR A LONG TIME WITHOUT EXPECTING TONS OF SMART COMMENTS..

BTW LETS SEE THEM TITS IN THE MEANTIME!!! :D

I kind of thing you brought this all upon yourself with the "Be Harsh, im a girl, i can take it" comment...

Basically saying you like to fucked relentlessly.

But as for the peices, start of way simplier than that. just go basic letters. take a letter and make all the lines thicker then outline it. and Tada, a straight letter.

Then from these letters progress to putting some funk into em. Once you get the whole concept behind how letters work you can branch into whatever style suits ya.

I have a thread on the "This is the Gee that taught me" or something which my boy set up. Peep it if ya wish.

2cents and a nickle thrown in for good luck. ;)

^bump^

your asking for 30 years of style evolution, most of wich was secret

until recent books got published, and all you put in so far

were some toy ass pieces. the fact that you are brazent enough to

post them is either some ass backwards dedication or you are really

stupid. why should the writers out risking their necks give away trade secrets

to you??

consider learning your history and not trying to get free help because

you might have tits! a quick trip to the local book store would be a

good start. learn from the established kings in your hood.

as far as drawing graff this might help:

1 tags

2 throwies

3 str8letters

4 pieces

oh yeah, good luck. the official battle thread can probably help you

to start biting until you can figure this shit out yourself.

:king: titties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by onist@Feb 23 2005, 09:59 PM

tough crowd huh? well, lets chill on the tits.. she ain't showing them.. but i like your style.. anonymity1 is right, just work ont the letters more then the fill just like i always tell people, and im sure you have heard it tons of times before.. start simple, we all don't start out doing burners.. i do like your fills though there is just a time and place for them.. lots of people i know have been writing for like 7 years to get at the skill they are at now.. it does take time.. but keep drawing and you WILL get it..

Post Script: keep ya tits in ya shirt the majority of people on here are guys and guys like tits. but i respect your self- respect.. and thats cool. ;)

:haha: Either this cat is a straight bitch or hes tryin to pull a sneak attack and keep the tities for himself