ADVICE PLEASE

Chiral

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Chiral@Feb 23 2005, 12:12 AM

These are some peices i have done in the past few months. Im kind of new at this so any advice would be awesome. Be harsh, im a girl i can take it!

Its aight for a starter, try and use some letter strucutre. Find a shape you like and use that shape to make the letter

Im not starting a new name. I've been busy lately, and lets be honest what the hell is there to reply to? You want tits... TOO BAD. You want better posts well try getting in contact with me, i have about amillion other drawings that i just have not posted. I didn't ask to be treated like an idiot.

haha, i find it funny that the mods are asking for the titties more than ever. hahahaha. nothing beats being an asshole........ well... being a sexist asshole is pretty funny..

so im gonna get on the boat. SHOWW US YOUR TITS! hey i just realized something. maybe the mods are setting you up so you can get banned! Come to think of it, DONT SHOW YOUR TITS UNLESS YOU WANNA GET BANNED.. actually, show your tits. we're all horny men on this site.

Originally posted by Chiral@Mar 19 2005, 03:34 AM

Im not starting a new name. I've been busy lately, and lets be honest what the hell is there to reply to? You want tits... TOO BAD. You want better posts well try getting in contact with me, i have about amillion other drawings that i just have not posted. I didn't ask to be treated like an idiot.

http://www.puregraffiti.com

thanks, bye now

closed

actually, she's sort of redeemed herself. i like her signature. not the first part, that parts real gay, but i like the end. it's a topic i've written quite a bit on in the past.

i also like the fact that she just let us all run around like jack asses, instead of getting in the middle and trying to fight for 'respect'. that show's that she's not a complete nincompoop.

if this girl proves to be good looking and over 18, i'm totally down to help her out.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...