Drug Test comin up

Guest 7126

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i didn't read the posts.

but, the expensive drinks work.

i've used them.

for a hospital administered test.

BUT. YOU MUST FOLLOW THEIR DIRECTIONS EXACTLY.

that includes staying clean for 48 hours ahead of time.

btw, i bought my friend the same drink i used when he had to piss for his parole officer and it worked for him too.

Dont end up like Tom Sizemore.

He got caught pissing out of a tube for a parloe drug test.

You go back to jail for that kind of thing. The simple plan.....

stay clean. shit's not worth it.

You can buy simple piss tests at some drugstores,

so maybe do one yourself in advance to be sure you're clean.

and pray it's not a hair test.

Water is your best bet. I had weekly drug tests for 2 years, water is the most reliable way to scam... but you're still going to come back diluted and not get the job.

The drinks are 50/50; and more like 20/80 if you're a daily smoker.

Niacin's a load of crap that's only going to make you look stupid for a couple of hours.

Drugs are boring.

Originally posted by 26SidedCube@Feb 23 2005, 04:20 PM

Water is your best bet. I had weekly drug tests for 2 years, water is the most reliable way to scam... but you're still going to come back diluted and not get the job.

There's a way around that too, I think it something to do with vitamin B and a couple aspirin. But yea, you dilute your piss, then take a few vitamins/aspirin and it gives your piss some substance and color. So they stick their little test swab in the diluted piss, it of course comes up clean, and the poor lab tech guy would never even think twice about it.

I think they called it substitution. But who cares really? If it's that important just give it a break for a few weeks and get some excecise.

i've been getting pee tested regularly for a few years now. I usually just drink a shitload of water a couple hours before the test. Until recently; when county adapted a new, more detailed, cup test. The drinks used to work but not anymore.(all the drink does is mask the thc for a few hours). When they bust out the dipstick test they can tell if you've dilluted yourself by the amount of creatine in your body. it's usually just a gamble. how you go about getting clean depends on the type of test, the amount of fat in your body, your metabolism, the type of food you eat on a day to day basis. your better off just stopping....

Originally posted by welovevolve+Mar 2 2005, 01:37 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (welovevolve - Mar 2 2005, 01:37 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-26SidedCube@Feb 23 2005, 11:20 PM

Niacin's a load of crap that's only going to make you look stupid for a couple of hours.

ive used niacin to get me out of trouble so many times...its plain and simple...the shit works

[/b]

no it doesn't. not on an at-the-moment notice. you need weeks, maybe 1 or 2 months if you a heavy smoker, for it to work. It's not worth it. They do have drinks that work for the day of. I used one once, and it worked perfect.