12oz therapy

T=E=A=S=E

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by GnomeToys+Feb 5 2005, 01:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GnomeToys - Feb 5 2005, 01:21 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>This thread fucking sucked the last 15 times I read it.

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-TURBOCAPSLOK@Feb 4 2005, 08:38 PM

TEASE STARTED OUT BEING A WANKER THAT SPAMMED BOARDS WITH SHIT AND NOW HE HAS TURNED INTO A WANKER THAT MAKES REALLY BAD THREADS ABOUT THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN EVEN THOUGH HE REALISES NOBODY GIVES A FUCKING TURD'OLA'

Exactly.

Tease, that's life. Quit acting like a drama queen and accept the fact that you're not a unique snowflake, and you're not your fucking khaki's.

...go watch Fight Club or something.

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E@Feb 5 2005, 12:42 AM

ok, i was going to get a new screenname, and type out my thread under that name to avoid the lame ass disses and what not that i get in my threads, but i figured id do one more serious one before giving up hope on everyone here.

so anyways, ive been thinking about who i am and my life and my personality and all of that good stuff, and wondering why im so angry lately. i mean, over the past couple of months ive been super hateful, and angry and pissed off and just getting really annoyed over shit that i know i should just be brushing off.

now, these problems are probally due to the pussy depression that im going through, the lack of friends, and the "social life" that is non existant and i guess you could throw in a huge lack of fun in my life as well, not to mention i think i am materialistic as fuck (its the only thing that makes me happy for a breif moment) which i just have come to realise as of late.

but also, i have been kinda racist lately (not really but you know, annoyed more by certain races antics an shit) and the main reason behind that shit is for the longest time i involved myself with a lot of things from other cultures, (not trying to act like im black or mexican or anything) but taking the + 's out of their culture and adapting some of the things to my life because i also enjoyed them (like music, food, style of dressing (no not fubu) ...etc) and it came to a point where, no matter how cool i was with certain people of different races, whenever i ran into other people of those different races, its like id have to fight to be accepted all over again, and i hate that shit.

so i gave up on it. its like, im going to do what i want, say what i want, and be me, and if they got a problem with that, fuck umm. that being said though, ive been hella resentful i guess towards certain people of different races beasically because they judge me based on certain things instead of accepting me for the person i am, just like they probally get judged by sometimes as well. i dunno, but that shit pisses me off.

another thing, for some reason, when i meet new people, its like they're intimidated by me, or something to that affect. like, ive noticed that some people at work, whether it be a guy or a girl on my various teams, are hesitant to come up and approach me, or talk to me and i dont know why. i mean im not scary looking and im not a total asshole right off the bat, so im wondering why im so unapproachable?

THE SUMMARY:

so basically, what im getting at is, are you guys frusterated with life like i am lately? do you have a hard time making friends or aquantences (sp?) ? ...are you as angry or mad at the world as i am? are you guys in a pussy depression? i mean what the fuck am i doing that is so wrong and backwards that i can be so off track from everyone else, or so it seems, i just dont get it.

/babbling over.

Tease- I don't really have the time to go as in depth with this as I would like, so I'll make a few points and let it be. I'm not sure why, and you probably aren't either, but your happiness is based on extrinsic factors, that is, factors outside your control. Would you be happy if you were rich/accepted by everyone/ Mr. Popular with the girls? My guess would be no, and I think I'm right. It's been my experience that people generally put unhappy feelings onto external factors as it alleviates them of responsibility of their emotions; I mean, how can you be expected to be happy when you're a victim of circumstance? Tease, your emotions and feelings are your own. If these aforementioned causes are leading you down the road of unhappiness, I'm really concerned, because even if they all become satisfactory in your life, I don't think you'll really be happy, and it won't last anyways.

You're in an existentialistic/materialistic web. You're not what other people make of you, or what you own. You're what you want to be. You feel materialistic, you feel angry; look deeper into these matters. Don't accept a circular reason, such as "well I'm angry because people are stupid". Where is your anger really coming from? What can you do to deal with it in a beneficial matter? And honestly, if you're going to ask for advice on 12oz, at least pretend that it's more than just reading material and is something you'll consider implementing into your life. Depressed/helpless clients are absolutely the most frustrating to work with, because no matter how many life preservers you throw them, they shrug them off until they really find the need to swim...

Originally posted by Fugazi@Feb 9 2005, 05:15 AM

Would you be happy if you were rich/accepted by everyone/ Mr. Popular with the girls? My guess would be no, and I think I'm right.

if i was rich id be worry free (worry free from money issues i mean) and if i was doing better with the ladies, yes that would make me way more happier, i really dont care if im not everyones friend, that doesnt concern me, i mean i wish for whatever reason i could get along easier with people, because i enjoy being around people and learning from them, but then again they can be so frusterating and annoying sometimes that i cant stand them.

so yeah, if i was rich and got more girls, fuck yea id love life more.

the way i see it is, if im broke with hardly any friends and not getting many girls, atleast if i had money i could keep buying shit to make me happy, and women would atleast want me for my money, which wouldnt be so bad right about now.

:lol:

/seriously though. im being for real.

Archived