SUPREME RENOVATIONS

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Guest imported_sofarok

as much as im a big fan af, joy division, peter saville and supreme id much rather rock a cheap unknown pleasures t shirt from camden market for a third the price...

f0_1_sbl.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

does anybody know the fucking return policy for the supreme stores? i got a hoodie from the NY store (but i live in CA, so going back there is not an option) and recently just washed it. thinking as it is a normal hoodie (which it is), the blue lining on the very light beige color hoodie bled all over it when i washed it with woolite. i quickly put it back in the wash and washed it with a regular detergent in hopes of getting the stains out. but no avail. there are blue marks still.

so if any of you can give me info on the return policy, or if i can even return it, let me know.. thanks

meanwhile i will be calling the LA/NY stores... this shit is just whiggity whack

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Save0004.jpg

Save0002.jpg

Save0001.jpg

Save0003.jpg

Save0005.jpg

Save0006.jpg

Japanese style magazine Cool Trans will be releasing a special Supreme catalogue on October 22nd featuring Supreme’s autumn/winter collection. To give us a taste the latest Cool Trans has a six page Supreme spread. Click below to see each page. Keep watching Slam and checking its World Tour to find out how you can get yours!

http://www.slamxhype.com/

We know it's difficult for you Swoosh-heads out there to even look at another brand. What will the shoe look like on my foot? Will it look as good in 'real life' as it did on that website? Does it run true-to-size (meaning 'does it fit like a Dunk?'), etc. etc. - all difficult questions, indeed. Just trust us on this one - these shoes you'll love.

Here is why: A) they are canvas which means they breathe quite well. B) Vans have been making comfortable and cool-looking shoes for ages - so you won't have to be afraid that somebody disses you for wearing some no-name brand without a history. C) Supreme had a/the say in the design of these which, even if you're not good with design and such things, is like a certificate of exellence. D) Just look at our images... they are as close as it gets to the term 'real life'. You have to agree, these Supreme Vans deserve the stars which are printed on them

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

17.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

• 4 months later...
Originally posted by sarcasm@Aug 21 2005, 01:43 PM

does anybody know the fucking return policy for the supreme stores? i got a hoodie from the NY store (but i live in CA, so going back there is not an option) and recently just washed it. thinking as it is a normal hoodie (which it is), the blue lining on the very light beige color hoodie bled all over it when i washed it with woolite. i quickly put it back in the wash and washed it with a regular detergent in hopes of getting the stains out. but no avail. there are blue marks still.

so if any of you can give me info on the return policy, or if i can even return it, let me know.. thanks

meanwhile i will be calling the LA/NY stores... this shit is just whiggity whack

I would say that most likely you're fucked and stuck with the thing, but it's worth contacting them about.