Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Naw man, he's just doing a 'cover' of that Phone piece. :lol:

Wow... OK, so I guess I didn't realize how bad that "P" was. Overall Phaze's letters don't look much like Phone's, so that's what I was going by. That P is pretty shameless though.

And yes, dude's been painting for at least 10 years if not since '99. I used to see Phaze running on 101 in Mateo county and on Golden West freights back then. I don't even know Phaze, so I could care less.

That phone, phaze bite is a red handed, spotlight bite. Ha, holy shit. Tho I will attest to the Internet graffiti influence. I lived n an isolated area(local graffiti influence-wise) and the internet gave me the chance to get good ammo to process w my own style. People that don't admit to being influenced by other writers(locally or internationally) are more egotistical than a conventional writer. That would b a bad thing, if I was asked. Originality was thrown out the window long ago, it's all about stylish regurgitation.saying that, my work is more "original" than 98% of u fuks, anyway...viciously blatant cycle we bitch about...deleted tx

i fuckin call shenannagins on phaze painting since 99

he was actually pretty horrible until he linked up with kode and bmb, that was maybe 5 years ago.

i will give him his props for being up consistently and no doubt he has gotten ten times better then when he started.

maybe in 99 he was doing his thing in his city, but he wasnt on the radar yet.

he was actually pretty horrible until he linked up with kode and bmb, that was maybe 5 years ago.

i will give him his props for being up consistently and no doubt he has gotten ten times better then when he started.

maybe in 99 he was doing his thing in his city, but he wasnt on the radar yet.

Phaze has for sure been doing his thing for a long while. There was a Block letter simple rocking on 280 right before san bruno dated 2002 until like 07 when he went back over it with something new.

I originally said '99 as a guess. I know that dude's been painting for at least 10 years... but to me '99 doesn't really seem like that long ago, so 1999 or 2002 doesn't really make much of a difference. On a side note, these new video ads really harsh my mellow. :burn: