Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm about an hour or two north of SF and I'm passing through on a big giant road trip across the states . I'm coming from Tennessee/Seattle/Montana/Etc - if anyone wants to paint or show me around or drink beer and shoot pool that would make me very happy.

Here is a link to my travel thread in Ch.0 if you want to check it out.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=139101&page=28

So yeah... send me a PM if any of you want to get down and I'll send you my number.

I don't know who you are,you may be a smelly Vermont hippie, but I enjoyed your cop story. Been there and pulled it too. Now maybe it's this little computer or this forum or your writing, but a WORD WRAP button wouldve made that story over on the other thread a hell of a lot easier to read! You in the SCO now - don't spend all your time in GGP. W.O.H!

RIP JARSKEE THK. I MET YOU ONLY ONCE. ONE TIME WAS ALL IT TOOK. TO A TRUE OLD SCHOOL FRISCO LEGEND, I SAY REST IN POWER. TO MY BROTHERS WHO KNEW HIM VERY WELL AND ARE HURTING RIGHT NOW, KEEP YOUR HEADS UP. IM HERE FOR YOU NO MATTER WHAT.***

CLEOE-TNT-DAF. 41510 FOR LIFE.

cant believe no one commented on this post i made. this guy was running these frisco streets before most of you said gaga to your mama. learn your history and use it to the best of your knowledge. in the long run................yall can go fuck yourselves.

• Like 1

^^^^^^ no shit right.... my thoughts exactly

even if it is.. that dude EINE was one of my absolute favorites and a huge inspiration to me in the 90's. i actually met up with him in '99 when we were both in amsterdam and i can assure you first hand this dude KILLED it! not to mention when i was in london during that same trip he had every tube line's tracksides killed, tons of street shit, was killing the subways and commuters, rooftops etc etc.. at what point do you earn the right to just have fun with graff and not have to be a super active bomber? man, i feel like graffiti writers these days are a like pack of hungry wolves waiting to devour their own. shit, maybe thats just the old in me talking, though id like to think its more classic character of writer i was taught to be coming up when i started over 20 years ago. *shrug* i guess all im sayin is if michael jordan still wants to play a little basketball on the weekends dont get mad if he still isn't soaring half court into a dunk. just be happy he did his thing while he could.

-dag'ster.. the old man returneth.

wc16.jpg

wc17.jpg

wc18.jpg

eine.jpg

eine.jpg

eyne.jpg

eine.jpg

• Like 1

even if it is.. that dude EINE was one of my absolute favorites and a huge inspiration to me in the 90's. i actually met up with him in '99 when we were both in amsterdam and i can assure you first hand this dude KILLED it! not to mention when i was in london during that same trip he had every tube line's tracksides killed, tons of street shit, was killing the subways and commuters, rooftops etc etc.. at what point do you earn the right to just have fun with graff and not have to be a super active bomber? man, i feel like graffiti writers these days are a like pack of hungry wolves waiting to devour their own. shit, maybe thats just the old in me talking, though id like to think its more classic character of writer i was taught to be coming up when i started over 20 years ago. *shrug* i guess all im sayin is if michael jordan still wants to play a little basketball on the weekends dont get mad if he still isn't soaring half court into a dunk. just be happy he did his thing while he could.

-dag'ster.. the old man returneth.

wc16.jpg

wc17.jpg

wc18.jpg

eine.jpg

eine.jpg

eyne.jpg

eine.jpg

you know i totally feel where you are coming from and understand your point..

Yes..for sure dude put in work and did his thing but what i dont get about alot of graff artist that transcend into gallery work and legals is that alot them forget the streets and the simple aspect of bombing

alot of graff "artist" act as once you get into the realm of gallery and legals that bombing is like some fuckin disease or somthing that is childish..

to alot cats bombing is a art whithin itself...and all they wanna do is concentrate on bombing and fils and catching hot spots...and never once trip off tryin to get into a gallery or become this entity in the art community that figures hes a "G" cus he killed his hometown and some other spots along the way..

there are plllleenntty of cats who have done what he has done and more that get no love but also never forgot there roots..

look at MSK...pretty much alllllllllllll those dudes still bomb illegal graffiti and respect bombers of today and gone..

this dude came to SF and started taking proper ass roll downs and alley ways that were gettin bombed by cats that are local to the sf graff scene..

why the fuck should some cat from england think he can come to the city and just take hella spots "legally" that are original bombing spots and figure he's a legend....

to who?? his folks, his friends, his fan base....for sure..thats all good and i respect what hes done..

but its not the 90's and we are not in england...its SF..and there are alot of active bombers in this city who dont care about some guy from england who kinged it in 1990...

now if it was DUG 1 or any of the local writers then yeah...for sure they get the crown off top..why..cuts its there home turf....but i doubt DUG 1 MOVED to ny and said im gonna take as many roll downs as i can with legals and do lame ass fonts on them and expect it to run when you just went over all the local talent that is from here and call this place home...

its called respecting the locals..not just coming in and thinking what you did in another part of the world is gonna give you the pass to just do as you please..

fuck that...and fuck EINE..