Philadelphia

noschool2day

Originally posted by CALIKILLS@Nov 10 2005, 05:24 AM

wow...yall dont paint at all, what ever happened to philly?

you guys suck...everyone whose not curve, agua, boner, kaber and a possible handfull of others should all kill themselves. let some real writers bring up a new generation who know what the deal is...philly doesn't buff for shit (yes thats why all your beloved old ass wikets from the 80s and 90s are still rocking) you all just lazy, stop suckin dick on south street and go paint...y'all are all some damn ball huggers...for real, you got cock on breath, get a tic tac and some rusto rep your shit. philly used to be the home of true graff but now its just a bunch of wack ass faded tags...who was the last real sick writer to come out the 215 since agua...nothing exactly, as an ex north east cat i can say this... you suck

:king: king chicken fresh kfc crew :chicken:

LOL crack yea dude is droppin knowledge and unless hes curve agua boner kbr or a "handful of others" i guess he should kill himself to because i havent see and king chicken fresh kfc jawns lately...everyone is so quick to just include themselves in with the great writers like they have already contributed their share of work in this city..ague is definetly a sick writer..but their has been plenty of "real sick writers" following agua.... sometimes i wonder how kids like this are so interested in what we do wen they probably do not know the first thing about graffiti and wat we do...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you guys suck...everyone whose not curve, agua, boner, kaber and a possible handfull of others should all kill themselves.  let some real writers bring up a new generation who know what the deal is...philly doesn't buff for shit (yes thats why all your beloved old ass wikets from the 80s and 90s are still rocking) you all just lazy, stop suckin dick on south street and go paint...y'all are all some damn ball huggers...for real, you got cock on breath, get a tic tac and some rusto rep your shit.  philly used to be the home of true graff but now its just a bunch of wack ass faded tags...who was the last real sick writer to come out the 215 since agua...nothing exactly, as an ex north east cat i can say this... you suck

no wait dude you like totally forgot to mention like the sickest philly writer of all time

yo mama.

dudes been writing all over her back for decades now.

woah! check this guys totally fresh unique perspective on painting a basement wall! totally fresh! bump! big ups! everybody on this thread needs to take a moment of silence and try to digest the complexitites of homies uber graff!

picture0057mj.jpg

REPRESENT DAWG!!! U DA BOL!!!!

you guys suck...everyone whose not curve, agua, boner, kaber and a possible handfull of others should all kill themselves. let some real writers bring up a new generation who know what the deal is...philly doesn't buff for shit (yes thats why all your beloved old ass wikets from the 80s and 90s are still rocking) you all just lazy, stop suckin dick on south street and go paint...y'all are all some damn ball huggers...for real, you got cock on breath, get a tic tac and some rusto rep your shit. philly used to be the home of true graff but now its just a bunch of wack ass faded tags...who was the last real sick writer to come out the 215 since agua...nothing exactly, as an ex north east cat i can say this... you suck

Oh, 'cuz cali knows what up, right? You gonna talk shit? Let's see your tall hand, bitch.

nonsense times a thousand, 99% those tags that are faded wicketts from the 80s are from ducky spots, even boner knows what its like, obviously dude is bombing and to be 100% honest ive seen one toss from him in philly.. come on here talking about straight letter bullshit, the hometown of motherfucking PRE .. you kids dont know shit.