Philadelphia

noschool2day

Originally posted by marker-cb@Nov 4 2005, 04:34 PM

HERES A LIST OF WRITERS FROM FAR NORTH EAST OLD,OLDER ..

CB ETC,LET,SAE,CE,ANDE,TAIM,KES,DASAR,DERO,JUST A FEW THAT I PERSONALY KNOW..THATS A DECENT LIST.

The wild thing about that is its a LET from west philly I believe

A SAE also from west.. SAE/SANTANA/SAN.

Other than that. NAMES like DANE HEAT shouldnt be duplicated.. You O.Gs. from NEP shouldnt allow that.Cats see 12oz and everyone whos up on that site and believe thats all there is to it. NEGITIVE!!! Maybe PHILLY graff history should be a MAJOR!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ive seen alot of let pics,and they are all the same person,i battled him alot he thought he was better than me!!!as for the let wp,im not sure ?anyone have any pics?/ ill compare!

as for the sae thing,ive seen 2 sae's ,nep & the other...sae nep had a decent hand!!and still is a friend.

ive seen alot of let pics,and they are all the same person,i battled him alot he thought he was better than me!!!as for the let wp,im not sure ?anyone have any pics?/ ill compare!

as for the sae thing,ive seen 2 sae's ,nep & the other...sae nep had a decent hand!!and still is a friend.

Guest kasmoney

the greater northeast and northeast two different areas...the greater starts after cottman ...

oh yea NORTHEAST whudup whudup

Originally posted by juspix@Nov 4 2005, 04:06 PM

The wild thing about that is its a LET from west philly I believe

A SAE also from west.. SAE/SANTANA/SAN.

i was thinkin the same thing...i thought those two were wp kats also. are they cb??

SPEAKING OF WHICH PRIZ AND I(BEEMPEE) TOOK A ROUTE WIT DUDE...U GOTTA LOVE IT...