Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by computernerd+Nov 7 2005, 08:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (computernerd - Nov 7 2005, 08:17 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-wickeder@Nov 7 2005, 01:38 PM

I know this is probably a stupid question and it belongs in some other thread but...

Would Philly writers prefer that out of towners didn't even try to do philly tall tags vs. trying to do them?

i like crack's idea. here is a smart answere to your question. out-of-towners cant do our hands, this is what we grew up looking at so thats why we can do them. when some kids are born white, they sometimes try to be black...we all know that they look like idiots. thus, if you were born in another city and try to mimic our shit, you will look like an idiot.

[/b]

That's exactly the answer I figured I would get. You can tell it's so complicated that nobody could do it right unless they grew up there. Sick stuff, tons of respect for philly tall prints!

thanks for the answers

Guest infared
Originally posted by HISTORY ICEBERG@Nov 8 2005, 03:38 PM

PB080127.jpgPB080129.jpg

thank god someones doing fillins in philly...maybe this will inspire some philly "bombers" to try it instead of doing streached out tags...crush it boner. beast philly like you did new york. TEAM>

Originally posted by infared+Nov 8 2005, 11:02 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (infared - Nov 8 2005, 11:02 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-HISTORY ICEBERG@Nov 8 2005, 03:38 PM

PB080127.jpgPB080129.jpg

thank god someones doing fillins in philly...maybe this will inspire some philly "bombers" to try it instead of doing streached out tags...crush it boner. beast philly like you did new york. TEAM>

[/b]

Take that big Philly dick out ya mouth u fuckin chump...

Props to Boner.. VIPrints...

Originally posted by infared@Nov 8 2005, 12:32 PM

thank god someones doing fillins in philly...maybe this will inspire some philly "bombers" to try it instead of doing streached out tags...crush it boner.  beast philly like you did new york.  TEAM>

its in reference to this prodigal statement, which no doubt will be repeated throughout the anals of graffiti history forever...

heres a suggestion, get off boners dick. fill ins dont matter here because were not new york, new york history is trains and fill ins and pieces,

philly's history is tags and walls... 4get the rest

http://silentwrytes.com/ everyone go here.. peep the tribute... and watch the video

hey crack, when i watched graff coming up I saw alot of pieces and throws around philly right next to the prints we take pride in. The philly style throwie with the eye's have there own part the history. Also the was some ill piecing history that I saw to MB, spel, braze,NM,Den,Praez,Sat,Mac,Kair,Pre etc. I know the other old heads on here remember that shit too.I didnt get to many photos of this time but I know Reno has ill flics and braze does too. Kare's AFU site has a grip of great shit on there too.

stay up~>

Guest infared
Originally posted by cracksmoka+Nov 9 2005, 12:01 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cracksmoka - Nov 9 2005, 12:01 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-infared@Nov 8 2005, 12:32 PM

thank god someones doing fillins in philly...maybe this will inspire some philly "bombers" to try it instead of doing streached out tags...crush it boner.  beast philly like you did new york.  TEAM>

its in reference to this prodigal statement, which no doubt will be repeated throughout the anals of graffiti history forever...

heres a suggestion, get off boners dick. fill ins dont matter here because were not new york, new york history is trains and fill ins and pieces,

http://silentwrytes.com/ everyone go here.. peep the tribute... and watch the video

[/b]

Boners dick? not really. we in a same crew. and on a 'historical note' just cause its history...dont make it good. i have respect for agua and a select few others...but seems to me that sticking with whats in the past really leaves no room for PROGRESSION...Taki caught tags...and then heads evolved. im personally not a fan of philly style tags but whatever...thats your shit. doesnt mean that you cant do fillins...congrats...an 8 foot tall tag, shoulda done a fillin.

Takin Every Artfags Money

Originally posted by infared+Nov 9 2005, 01:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (infared - Nov 9 2005, 01:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by cracksmoka@Nov 9 2005, 12:01 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-infared@Nov 8 2005, 12:32 PM

Boners dick? not really. we in a same crew. and on a 'historical note' just cause its history...dont make it good. i have respect for agua and a select few others...but seems to me that sticking with whats in the past really leaves no room for PROGRESSION...Taki caught tags...and then heads evolved. im personally not a fan of philly style tags but whatever...thats your shit. doesnt mean that you cant do fillins...congrats...an 8 foot tall tag, shoulda done a fillin.

Takin Every Artfags Money

[/b]