Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by juspix@Nov 15 2005, 07:24 PM

mrket119.jpg

BUMP FOR CURVE AND ADS....CURVE IS JUST PLAIN DOPE, AND ADS PUTS IN MAD WORK WITH ROUTING AND SHIT...HES EVERYWHERE I GO. I DONT KNOW IF YOU WOULD SAY HES SLEPT ON OR WHAT BUT HE DESERVES PROPS FOR WHAT HE DOES.

PEACE.

EDIT* FUCK I QUOTED THE WRONG PICTURE..LOL...WELL BUMP FOR THAT AGUA :king: IM WAY TOO LAZY TO FIX THIS POST AND PUT THE RIGHT PICTURE ON IT, BUT THAT ADS AND CURVE PIC ON THE OTHER PAGE..YEAH...HAHA... :huh2:

thanks mes you really set me straight there...after all that time you took to go through my posts and which threads im on...but at least i know you all bomb... you shouldn't be so insecure about your city. im sure im not the first or last late night stoner thats gonna wander on to your page and talk a little trash...i thought this was the city of brotherly love...anyways fellas since you took so hard i apologize...you need to disregard shit like that, i havent been in philly for like six years, its ridiculous to put that much energy into a post. go puff on some and relax.

word to gea and clue if they're still around

peace :clown2: