Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by SF1@Nov 22 2005, 07:54 PM

No offense dawg, but when niggas first wrote graff it was on walls and shit. Right here in Philly. You should already know that being as your from Philly. And it was always illegal.

SF-----I CANT BELIEVE U DONT AGREE WIT THE TRAIN STATEMENT. YOU GOT UR COPY OF ART OF GETTING OVER RITE??? HEADS WERE WRITING ON THE TRAINS IN PHILLY! BUT EVEN IF U WANNA TALK WALLS, LIKE CORNBREAD, HE WAS NOT WRITING ON WALLS CAUSE IT WAS ILLEGAL. EVEN THOUGH IT WAS...

HE WAS TRYIN TO GET SOME JAWNS ATTENTION.

JUST LIKE WHEN U ROCK A THROWY AT FUCKIN BROAD AND ALLEGHENY...U AINT SAYING, I DO THIS ONLY BECAUSEITS ILLEGAL.

EVEN THOUGH IT IS ILLEGAL, IS THAT THE SOLE REASON U DO IT?

I DO IT FOR THE FAME, THE RUSH, THE COMPETITION, ETC...

DO U SEE MY ANGLE?

THIS IS LIKE HAVING SAFE SEXX, ITS NO FUNN!!! HAHAHA I FEEL YU SWISS BUT I THINK YOU CAN GET WAY MORE REP WIT ILLEGAL LIFE THEN LEGAL...SURE U GET KNOWN BY ARTIST ALL OVER BUT DOIN LEGAL WALLS IS LIKE HAVIN A LION IN A CAGE WAISTIN ITS TALENT TO KILL!!!!AND WHEN I SAY KILL I MEAN BOMB THE MOTHA FUCKIN SYSTEM AND BEAT IT OR HELP BEAT IT IF U LOVE GRAFFITI!!

Originally posted by SWISS BANKER+Nov 23 2005, 02:02 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SWISS BANKER - Nov 23 2005, 02:02 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SF1@Nov 22 2005, 07:54 PM

No offense dawg, but when niggas first wrote graff it was on walls and shit. Right here in Philly. You should already know that being as your from Philly. And it was always illegal.

SF-----I CANT BELIEVE U DONT AGREE WIT THE TRAIN STATEMENT. YOU GOT UR COPY OF ART OF GETTING OVER RITE??? HEADS WERE WRITING ON THE TRAINS IN PHILLY! BUT EVEN IF U WANNA TALK WALLS, LIKE CORNBREAD, HE WAS NOT WRITING ON WALLS CAUSE IT WAS ILLEGAL. EVEN THOUGH IT WAS...

HE WAS TRYIN TO GET SOME JAWNS ATTENTION.

JUST LIKE WHEN U ROCK A THROWY AT FUCKIN BROAD AND ALLEGHENY...U AINT SAYING, I DO THIS ONLY BECAUSEITS ILLEGAL.

EVEN THOUGH IT IS ILLEGAL, IS THAT THE SOLE REASON U DO IT?

I DO IT FOR THE FAME, THE RUSH, THE COMPETITION, ETC...

DO U SEE MY ANGLE?

[/b]

I'm just stating facts. Yeah people wrote on trains, they're just walls that travel. I ain't got nothing against legals, they're fun too. But real graffiti is illegal by nature. Real graffiti is bombing. That sneaky shit. Getting your name up everywhere. Not standing around all day with your cans spread out painting a mural. That's a different thing all together. I seen Sew bomb though. Just not often.

And I aint comming at anybodys neck, just stating facts. If all you wanna do is legals then that's you. but you can't expect not to catch flack from others and be dismissed as "not graff".

Everybody got their own motivations for what they do.

It's all good, it's just not all the same game.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

oh. really? got like ...... 5 other names? jesus fucking christ..... this thread really sucks now. real bad. just totally degraded into juvenile nonsense and half wits spouting off about shit they weren't even around to experience. Dumbasses can't even spell....... yo boul git off my nutz an lay off mi steez..... holy crapping shit. But I'm sure it's all me right? Typical.... just lay off the facts and shift the focus back onto the ones that bring the truth....

like..... ummmhhh

jesus.

no sik. I wasn't and that's the point I am not spouting off at the mouth like I am an authority on it... you are, you little turd flake. and nothing i said had anyhting to do with anyone elses comments so don't even try to instigate....it all boils down to the fact that you know deep down inside that you have the talent of a 10 year old... so

you overcompensate by acting like you are some sort of authority on shit when everyone in the know jokes about you and riffs on the fact that everything you say on here is merely some rehashed shit from the art of getting over etc. just humble out and SHUT THE MOTHERFUCK UP!!!

p.s.let's fight.

Originally posted by frijoles@Nov 23 2005, 03:55 AM

no sik. I wasn't and that's the point I am not spouting off at the mouth like I am an authority on it... you are, you little turd flake. and nothing i said had anyhting to do with anyone elses comments so don't even try to instigate....it all boils down to the fact that you know deep down inside that you have the talent of a 10 year old... so

you overcompensate by acting like you are some sort of authority on shit when everyone in the know jokes about you and riffs on the fact that everything you say on here is merely some rehashed shit from the art of getting over etc. just humble out and SHUT THE MOTHERFUCK UP!!!

p.s.let's fight.

Listen asshole! You are nobody! You have 3 maybe 4 tags that I ever seen in my life!

I aint acting like a authoritarian I just know some of my history. And for your information I don't own nor have I ever owned the art of getting over SO GO MOTHERFUCK YOURSELF!!!

And I would love to fight you come see me you know people that have my number. I aint no chump AND I AINT NO FLAKE!!!

Listen asshole! You are nobody!

damn! a lil touchy? that time of the month? its ok ........ give it a coupla days. must of hit a nerve.

You have 3 maybe 4 tags that I ever seen in my life!

that you are aware of yes. but those three "tags" you've seen are better than a million of yours. to paraphrase you.... different people want different things out of this and I'd prefer quality over quantity.... it's obvious what you prefer.

I aint acting like a authoritarian I just know some of my history. And for your information I don't own nor have I ever owned the art of getting over SO GO MOTHERFUCK YOURSELF!!!

don't need to own it. its just obvious your knowledge is grounded from it. but maybe i will go fuck myself...... sounds like a swell idea nimrod.

And I would love to fight you come see me you know people that have my number.

will you be the guy with the oversized novelty pants and sweatshirt on? oh right .... yeah that is you. mr predictable.

I aint no chump AND I AINT NO FLAKE!!!

hahahahahahahahahah!!!!! relax big guy.,

Originally posted by frijoles@Nov 23 2005, 04:39 AM

Listen asshole! You are nobody!

damn! a lil touchy? that time of the month? its ok ........ give it a coupla days. must of hit a nerve.

You have 3 maybe 4 tags that I ever seen in my life!

that you are aware of yes. but those three "tags" you've seen are better than a million of yours. to paraphrase you.... different people want different things out of this and I'd prefer quality over quantity.... it's obvious what you prefer.

don't need to own it. its just obvious your knowledge is grounded from it. but maybe i will go fuck myself...... sounds like a swell idea nimrod.

And I would love to fight you come see me you know people that have my number.

will you be the guy with the oversized novelty pants and sweatshirt on? oh right .... yeah that is you. mr predictable.

I aint no chump AND I AINT NO FLAKE!!!

hahahahahahahahahah!!!!! relax big guy.,

What are you backpeddaling AGAIN after coming at my neck AGAIN just like last time when you tried to pull that witty shit on the PM?

And how ironic that you consider yourself "quality", BEANS, cause the 3 or 4 tags I seen werent exactly "quality", they were kinda hurt. Not that I woulda gave it a second thought, just the fact that you came at me before about "quality" made me take notice of how beat your shit is for someone who feels so compelled to come at someone else about "quality". Maybe I'll take flicks and post them to see if anybody else thinks your tags are the hot fire that you think they are.

And as for this--->"will you be the guy with the oversized novelty pants and sweatshirt on? oh right .... yeah that is you. mr predictable.

" Lemme guess, you're the prick in the skin tight girl jeans and the black rimmed glasses with some emo on your i-pod and gell in your hair??? Now that would be predictable! :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

WHAT DO U KNOW .......SIK IS IN THE MIX AGAIN......DAMN DUDE TOO MUCH BEEF IS HARD TO DIGEST....DONT U GET IT ....BE QUIET AND PUT IN WORK......OH MY BAD UR MOUTH DOES IT ALL.......U TURNED THIS THREAD INTO A DUMPSTER......FRIJOLES WASSUP PLAYBOY.....ONTOP AND LIVE HOLLA AT ME MAN THRU PM HAVENT TALKED TO U IN A WHILE DID UR BROTHER TELL U I CALLED? OUTLAWS AT LARGE...........1

Originally posted by SCRATCH733@Nov 23 2005, 06:40 AM

WHAT DO U KNOW .......SIK IS IN THE MIX AGAIN......DAMN DUDE TOO MUCH BEEF IS HARD TO DIGEST....DONT U GET IT ....BE QUIET AND PUT IN WORK......OH MY BAD UR MOUTH DOES IT ALL.......U TURNED THIS THREAD INTO A DUMPSTER......FRIJOLES WASSUP PLAYBOY.....ONTOP AND LIVE HOLLA AT ME MAN THRU PM HAVENT TALKED TO U IN A WHILE DID UR BROTHER TELL U I CALLED? OUTLAWS AT LARGE...........1

Who the fuck are you??? This asshole came at me AGAIN and I'm just responding AGAIN.

So now who the fuck are you to be "in the mix"???

State your fucking name fucker!!!

damn fellas whats the deal with all this bickerin?all this time spent on here goin back and forth could be used for killin shit...i live by this one of my oldheads told me this TONE,"ima bomber i dont have beef i just have rep"if ya think about it its true...