Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by SF1+Nov 20 2005, 05:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Nov 20 2005, 05:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-juspix@Nov 20 2005, 05:56 PM

get089.jpg

Look how awful the hand is of whoever wrote "fuck Boner". And I thought I had a bad print hand. :yuck:

Gotta love how this toy knew better than to leave a name.

Jealousy will get you nowhere. If your gonna rag someone at least be man enough to leave a name homo. But thats right...You knew better. :chicken: :dunce:

[/b]

IVE BEEN RAGGED ALOT HARDER.MAYBE IT WAS THE COLORZ I USED........... ;)

Originally posted by stay gold.@Nov 21 2005, 07:36 PM

maybe a ladder, but idk since the train runs right there and anyone could just roll up on your there, that wall though is dope i love it down there.

That thought entered my head for a split second. But yeah it would have to be propped on the tracks and anyone in that hood including the cops could see you up on the ladder. Whiteboys on a ladder in that hood aint too wise. Hanging on the ledge would be less drawin.

Either way that's balls. Espescially if they rolled up with a big ass ladder.

Originally posted by SMOKIN44MAG+Nov 22 2005, 05:38 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SMOKIN44MAG - Nov 22 2005, 05:38 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-HISTORY ICEBERG@Nov 20 2005, 02:30 AM

PB200166.jpg

PB200168.jpg

PB200171.jpg

PB200174.jpg

PB200167.jpg

PB200165.jpg

PB200172.jpg

PB200170.jpg

BONERCASTERAMOSESIK.jpg

:yuck: :yuck:

YALL NEED TO STOP POSTIN THIS BULLSHIT N START POSTIN THAT :king: SONER N NES .... WTC1

[/b]

Eat a dick.

Originally posted by SMOKIN44MAG@Nov 22 2005, 04:38 AM

FUCK YALL THIS SNR ANY HATER'S SUCK MY COCK

SIK HOLLA AT NANA ..... TRYIN TO SSTEP ON TOE'S ALL YOU NIGGA ...................... WTC FREE SES

Yo why you keep poppin off on here then you tell Baelo it aint you.

You got something to say get at me.

And why you type like you got a dick in your mouth? you don't even talk like that.

Is you tellin me to holla at NaNa??? I don't know no fuckin NaNa. What are you tryin to say? Take the dick out your hands when you type.

Whatever it is get at me through baelo.